189 August '13 thread

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting excited :) someone on another forum who submitted 189 offshore on 11th August, got CO 27th September and grant today :)

moving up in the August grants :) I didn't submit till the 31st so still a bit if a wait , but getting close for all you other guys.

Plus my Medicals for whole family cleared today yipeee :)

So generally taking 6 or 7 weeks to get a CO at the moment.

I would say around 50 days, so 7 weeks and a little more. We can only wait and chat about timelines. Anyway, good luck to all of us!

Edited by Dari

Dear All

We have just joined the forum and will post our timeline soon. However, we have come across an issue that I hope forum members will be able to advise us on. We have recently been allocated a Case Officer for our 189 visa application and waited to organise our medicals/police checks until we were asked.

We received an email from our Case Officer requesting that the information must be uploaded within 28 days. Unfortunately, due to work commitments, we are unable to undergo medicals until the 29th day. In the email from our Case Officer, it states that if we are unable to carry out medicals within 28 days, we must provide some information to verify that the delay was due to circumstances beyond our control. We have sent an email to our Case Officer to clarify the situation but must wait up to 7 working days for an answer.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation and what happened.

Any information gratefully received:unsure:

Got the medical on Thursday. Wife is going mad over it. Her stress levels have reached new heights, all for no need I keep telling her. She keeps telling us to go without her if she fails it !!. (she has never been really ill in her life and never even brocken a bone, her BMI is 23).

We can't wait to get it all over with.....