189 Visa - Sept 2013 Applicants

batman21

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tinaisrar,

You will be joining this page to confirm your visa application very soon! I have been there and I know what the wait does to us.Good luck.:wink:

XX

Smitty

Thanks smitty well im still waiting on ANMAC been with second assessor since the 4th of Oct so hopefully not long now. Yes i am waiting to be able to say visa app in lol fingers crossed sometime this year at least haha xx

So been hearing the ppl from august have been getting grants now - not be long before we get CO assigned. Anybody heard anything yet?

Also our agent won't give up log in details for evisa - in regards to booking a medical do we need to do it thru evisa? Thanks

So been hearing the ppl from august have been getting grants now - not be long before we get CO assigned. Anybody heard anything yet?

Also our agent won't give up log in details for evisa - in regards to booking a medical do we need to do it thru evisa? Thanks

et

Yes they started to give august grants apparently. I think CO are allocated around the 8th week. Sometimes it take to long to get the grant and sometimes they give it directly. I did my medicals soon after I lodged my visa and they were cleared in 2 weeks. If I were you I would insist for the log in details otherwise it is going to delay your grant.

September applicants keep us updated so everyone will know at what point the grants are .

Thanks

hi everyone, have just submitted an application for a 189 visa today. do you know if there is a thread like this for the October applicants? A link would be extremely helpful! Thanks!:wubclub:

Hi Fishbowl84,

why don't you start your own link for October applicants if there isn't any yet.You could always keep an eye on the other links to give you an idea of other month's timeline.

Smitty

Hi Shearer,

I applied for mine on the 19th of September and hopeful to have a CO assignment by mid November. Hearing about August applicants getting their grants now gives us a big hope.

Keep us posted of your progress.

Smitty

We lodged/paid for the visa application on the 17th September, uploaded all documents required within a week, waiting on CO allocation and have our medicals booked for next week.

Based on others timelines I am hoping for a grant before Christmas meaning we can get flights booked for the end of Feb.

Cannot wait to get on with life, seems to be on hold while we are waiting.

We lodged and paid for visa 12th Sept - so coming up 6 weeks now. We are hoping to get visa before Xmas so that we can go into the new year relaxed and ready for our new adventure. We are planning on moving over by April. Hubby going to go over first get settled in a job and set up home for our two little girls and me. Also that way I can make sure everything is sorted this end before going over.

Going to call visa company this week so we can book our medicals for beginning of November.

Hope to hear some good news soon from everyone.

Thought I'd update here and see where everyone else is up to.

I submitted the visa on 21st September, had the health checks on the 2nd October and am sending off form for police check tomorrow. No CO yet, but I believe that people who submitted their visas in August are starting to get CO's and grants now, so I'm keeping everything crossed that so long as I get all the documents uploaded (which I've almost done) the grant should come quickly after the CO.

I'm not sure whether the Health checks went through okay, a week after I had the health checks, the e-lodgement page changed to say "no need for health checks for this applicant" for both me and my Husband. I'm presuming the health checks have been cleared???

Applied to AHPRA on 15th October. They got in touch today to say the payment didn't go through (I'm presuming because I used a debit, not credit card, so my bad). They also said they need me to re-send all the documents that had to be certified, as they aren't happy with the person who certified them. I used a solicitor, this was fine with ANMAC...apparently not for AHPRA, so I'm seeing a notary public on Monday and re-sending all the docs again. (Another £100 to add to all the other expenses!) :-(

But once I've ironed out these few bumps, everything should be okay.

One more query,

I'm confused about form 80. It's not requested on the check-list for the documents needed for 189 visas, but I've noticed that some people have been asked to submit it, so me and husband have filled a form 80 out each anyway.

I'm dying to get to Australia for Christmas to spend it with the family we'll be staying with in Perth, but realistically I think it'll be January. Anyone else expecting to be moving out around that time? How is everyone else getting along?

Hi Guys,

Is anyone else having trouble getting through to 'check progress of your online application'?

I have been trying for a few days but all I get is 'service temporarily unavailable'.

When I log in through skill select, it shows application lodged status.Enough to confuse me big time!!!!:embarrassed:

X

Hello Guys,

I am a bit confused here about police clearance checks. My agents says that for PCC we need to wait till case officer request for it.

Is that really so? I believe that there is a option to front load PCC?

AS far as I know PCC is an essential part for the visa, why wait if it needs doing anyways, it will only delay things. I did mine soon after applying for the visa and uploaded it straight away. It takes 10 days to get your standard service PCC in the UK anyways.

It is hightime I joined this team, I submitted on 19th September... hoping to get the golden mail by November. All the best everyone.

Guys, lets stay together till we get our grant. The mighty september 2013 group. Good luck! How do I add my signature?:unsure: