189 Visa - Sept 2013 Applicants

batman21

are there anyone in this thread who has applied for the 189 with there boyfriend/girlfriend added to the visa, i'm trying to pencil in a rough timeline.

Thanks

Similarly, I was a dependent on my wifes visa along with our 4 children.

If you are claiming points for anything as a dependent then I would expect it to possibly extend the process, however if you are along for the ride so to speak, it's fairly straight forward. IELTS - Passport - Birth Certificate - Medicals - Police Check.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I dont know my CO because she/he never contacted me. I just know because I called and they told me that I was allocated to that team. I dont know what to expect. If I may ask why did she contact you for further documents?

Team 34 here! CO initials are PM. From your signature though, you're on queu for one?

if you're on the same team, would you mind giving CO initials? Mine was assigned just today.

She seemed dynamic and prompt as she replied to my email within an hour it was sent.

Goodluck to all of us awaiting an early Christmas surprise;)!

Hi, I dont know my CO because she/he never contacted me. I just know because I called and they told me that I was allocated to that team. I dont know what to expect. If I may ask why did she contact you for further documents?

Yes, she introduced herself and sent a request checklist outlining additional evidence ( health ). Told her and sent proof I had frontloaded medicals.

Btw, there is a thread in PIO for GSM Team 34 Brisbane. You might want to check it out.;)

hello my team,

I tried to call DIAC to know my CO but could not reach them through +611300364613. Pls, is there an alternate number as I am gradually running out of patience.

Thanks guys.

im in the same boat bro.. 8th week just finished without a CO .. Think i have to call the Dept. have to wait till monday .. :err::err::err:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

189 / 60 Pt / 263111 - sys & netwk engineer / Med 12-09 / EOI - 15-09 / Invitation - 16-09 / Lodged - 20-09 / CO - ?????

Hi!

I had my medicals 31 Oct and since then the organize your health hadnt disappeared. This wednesday got a CO allocated on my case and confirmed that indeed meds referred to MOC as I have declared some medical conditions. Yesterday however the organize your health link disappeared and was replaced with ' No health examination required'.

Can anyone advise if it means ok already or definitely still referred?

im in the same boat bro.. 8th week just finished without a CO .. Think i have to call the Dept. have to wait till monday .. :err::err::err:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

189 / 60 Pt / 263111 - sys & netwk engineer / Med 12-09 / EOI - 15-09 / Invitation - 16-09 / Lodged - 20-09 / CO - ?????

Don't worry bro. Patience is the key. If you have uploaded everything then your grant is coming soon.

FYI

I just called immigration to check my application . they told me that my CO was assigned on 14th NOV . so fingerscrossed.giffingerscrossed.gif

189 / 60 Pt / 263111 - sys & netwk engineer / Med 12-09 / EOI - 15-09 / Invitation - 16-09 / Lodged - 20-09 / CO - 14 Nov / Grant ??

Guest nastasia
Still waiting for tax document from HMRC - 4 weeks I've been waiting for this, and it's the only thing preventing my grant now. Any news from the rest of you with CO's?

Hello is there a need to upload tax documents also? I have uploaded work reference, contract and a payslip only for each employment I had.

Hello is there a need to upload tax documents also? I have uploaded work reference, contract and a payslip only for each employment I had.

I had thrown away payslips/p60's over a year old, and CO wants pay evidence for all 4 years experience I'm claiming for, that's why I'm having to wait for tax/pay proof from the tax department. If you have payslips from beginning and end of all employment/experience you're claiming for then that might be enough.

:mad::mad::mad:

Can you believe it, my CO is asking for same documents I uploaded at the time of application submission. Last 10 days were spent just waiting for their response after uploading already attached documents upon the request of my CO, now this!!!! Another 7 working days wait after attaching this piece of document yet again! :chatterbox:

I need some advice on nerve calming exercises.:cry:

Any news with all you lovely people out there?

I had thrown away payslips/p60's over a year old, and CO wants pay evidence for all 4 years experience I'm claiming for, that's why I'm having to wait for tax/pay proof from the tax department. If you have payslips from beginning and end of all employment/experience you're claiming for then that might be enough.

Hi Joeybee,

Good luck with your application! I did not upload any of mine as a few of my P60 are lost and I did not know where to begin to get hold of those. Surprisingly, my CO has not asked for them...and fingers crossed should not ask for them now!!

Hope that you receive your tax documents soon.:wink:

Hi Nastasia,

I did not upload any of my tax documents as I did not have all of them and thought to just leave it at the discretion of the CO's for when I am allocated one. My CO has not asked for them, although she asked for other documents. May be it depends on your particular case Officer's preference. Do you know the details of your CO?

Guest nastasia
Hi Nastasia,

I did not upload any of my tax documents as I did not have all of them and thought to just leave it at the discretion of the CO's for when I am allocated one. My CO has not asked for them, although she asked for other documents. May be it depends on your particular case Officer's preference. Do you know the details of your CO?

Hi Smitty, I do not have any CO assigned yet. I just applied this weekend. Btw, will you be informed by email when a CO is assigned or do you need to check online?

Got my letter from tax office today - all 40 pages of it!!!! Going to go through it later and upload the relevant bits along with uni transcript, and then wait (impatiently) for the grant :-) :-)

Smitty - Hope you hear soon, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Me and Bryzee86 are debating whether to just get the plane tickets and go as soon as we've got our visa, we're getting very itchy feet now!

Got my letter from tax office today - all 40 pages of it!!!! Going to go through it later and upload the relevant bits along with uni transcript, and then wait (impatiently) for the grant :-) :-)

Me and Bryzee86 are debating whether to just get the plane tickets and go as soon as we've got our visa, we're getting very itchy feet now!

Finally! and that too 40 pages long! Good luck with that, at least that's one thing off the list for you.

LOL...I am sure you guys are itchy feet now!

I am travelling on 457 visa in January but really want to get the grant before we travel, it would be better for the whole family!

Keep us posted, keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!:wink:

Hi Joeybee,

Out of interest which document did you ask the tax office for? I'm in a similar position - got many payslips but not all of them - I've uploaded as many as possible, but I only have P60's for the last 3 years. Also, who did you ring?? Any help would be much appreciated :)

thanks

teacherben

Hi Smitty, I do not have any CO assigned yet. I just applied this weekend. Btw, will you be informed by email when a CO is assigned or do you need to check online?

Your case officer only contacts you if they need any more information from you. Some people on this forum suggest that when the attached document status changes from recommended to received...however I remain unsure. Other forum friends please shed some light on this.:unsure:

Your case officer only contacts you if they need any more information from you. Some people on this forum suggest that when the attached document status changes from recommended to received...however I remain unsure. Other forum friends please shed some light on this.:unsure:

Hi Smitty and Nastasia - my documents said received a long time before I got given a CO. I received an email this morning assigning me a CO but the documents said received a while ago! Hope this helps :)