189 Visa - Sept 2013 Applicants

batman21

Hi guys iv no news yet :(

Send away pcc last week so waiting on that coming back. Called agent yesterday to see if they had any news yet but still on co.

Agent advised not to do medical till co has requested this.

We applied 12th Sept so really hoping to get some news this week that we have to book our medicals. Fingers crossed that we all get the news we want before Christmas.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Came home from work to find an email asking for our medicals, pcc's etc yeah. Finally.

Booking them in the morning. Was starting to go crazy with the waiting.

Last part of the journey then it'll be waiting on the grant.

Edited by Shearer

Came home from work to find an email asking for our medicals, pcc's etc yeah. Finally.

Booking them in the morning. Was starting to go crazy with the waiting.

Last part of the journey then it'll be waiting on the grant.

Hi Shearer, Kindly show your signature in order to help people in the group.

Thanks, I wish you good luck.

Had a feeling I'd get allocated a CO today...I was wrong, oh well.

How long have other people experienced waiting for their employment history from the HMRC? I sent a letter on 25th October and still nothing. I've uploaded a p60 for the past year, but obviously they are going to want more than that.

Called the HMRC today, and was just told (via an automated system) that they are currently taking 4 weeks, so not to phone to chase it until 5 weeks time, so frustrating, if I could get this uploaded before CO allocation, I may be able to get a direct grant.

:arghh::arghh:

Start of Week 8 today, hope to get the grant soon.I am dreading more demanding documents. I have uploaded everything listed in the checklist, it better be sufficient!!:frown:

All the guys who have got their grants- Congratulations!!!!

For the rest of us, hold on tight, we will be next soon.:daydreaming:

Smitty

Start of Week 8 today, hope to get the grant soon.I am dreading more demanding documents. I have uploaded everything listed in the checklist, it better be sufficient!!:frown:

All the guys who have got their grants- Congratulations!!!!

For the rest of us, hold on tight, we will be next soon.:daydreaming:

Smitty

Me and Joeybee are in our 8th week now, so I bloomin' hell hope you're right! :arghh:

Woo! We have finally been allocated a case officer - initials AM from Brisbane team 34. They have requested further information from Joeybee - education transcript and financial proof of employment for the years claimed.

We wrote to HMRC for a statement of employment for the years in question around 3 weeks ago, but have heard nothing back yet. So at least we know that, when we do get the letter back, we can just pass it on to the CO and get our grant!

Woo! We have finally been allocated a case officer - initials AM from Brisbane team 34. They have requested further information from Joeybee - education transcript and financial proof of employment for the years claimed.

We wrote to HMRC for a statement of employment for the years in question around 3 weeks ago, but have heard nothing back yet. So at least we know that, when we do get the letter back, we can just pass it on to the CO and get our grant!

This is an indication that I already have a CO assigned, I am hoping for a direct grant since I have front-loaded all documents I think DIAC may need. Still waiting and I pray the golden mail comes very soon.

Eh, get the new Mystic Meg here!
Hi Joeybee and bryzee86,

I applied for my visa on the 26th of September.

I got my CO today- team Brisbane 33, initials LS. She as only requested birth certificates or equivalent documents, which I thought that I had already uploaded. Anyways, why should I complain right!!! I have done the needful, and now hoping to hear the good news on Monday morning.

Good luck guys, I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us.:yes:

Smitty

Hi Joeybee and bryzee86,

I got my CO today- team Brisbane 33, initials LS. She as only requested birth certificates or equivalent documents, which I thought that I had already uploaded. Anyways, why should I complain right!!! I have done the needful, and now hoping to hear the good news on Monday morning.

Smitty

Nice one Smitty, kindly update your signature. Thanks.

Hi Joeybee and bryzee86,

Smitty

I've been waiting for you to get your CO, congrats. You should get a grant very soon!

Hi, is anyone allocated to Brisbane team 34?

Team 34 here! CO initials are PM. From your signature though, you're on queu for one?

if you're on the same team, would you mind giving CO initials? Mine was assigned just today.

She seemed dynamic and prompt as she replied to my email within an hour it was sent.

Goodluck to all of us awaiting an early Christmas surprise;)!