189 Visa - Sept 2013 Applicants

batman21

Hey guys!

:jiggy:We got our grant at 6:33am!!!!:jiggy:

Good luck to everyone anxiously waiting for their visas!

Hope to hear your good news soon too- Joeybee, Bryzee86, TeacherBen, Nastasia, frrborg01, manila02, batman21, eolumo, nomicon and all the others I have forgotten to mention.

Feeling the buzz now.....:yes:

Thanks to everyone on the forum for their valuable input, the world is beautiful with people such as you all.:cute:

Edited by Smitty

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!

Hope to hear your good news soon too- Joeybee, Bryzee86, TeacherBen, Nastasia, frrborg01, manila02, batman21, eolumo, nomicon and all the others I have forgotten to mention.

Thanks to everyone on the forum for their valuable input, the world is beautiful with people such as you all.:cute:

Hey Smitty,

This is a wonderful news today.... CONGRATULATIONS....

I hope and pray your grant opens the door of grants for everyone of us. When do you plan to move?

Hey guys!

Yay, well done!!!

You must keep us updated about how you get on when you move. Booked flights yet?

Good luck!

Yay, well done!!!

You must keep us updated about how you get on when you move. Booked flights yet?

Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your warm wishes. We are flying to Sydney on 13th of January after Christmas holidays.

Booked removal services in 2 weeks.I am sure you will hear the good news soon!

I will follow this thread very closely for everyone's grant news.

All the very best guys!

Hey Smitty,

This is a wonderful news today.... CONGRATULATIONS....

I hope and pray your grant opens the door of grants for everyone of us. When do you plan to move?

Hi Eolumo,

God is kind and I believe your prayers will be answered very soon. Keep up the faith!

Keep us posted.

Smitty

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations Smitty you will be so so happy that there is no more waiting for you.

Well we done our medicals 22nd November and went well. Recieved our PCC and have uploaded them as well as extra document from Hubby's work that they wanted.

So now once again its the waiting game. But everything should be done now. Really want visa to be granted before Christmas. fingers crossed :)

Shearer

Hello everybody!!! I applied for 189 on 11/9/13 only for me (my wife and kids will follow more than a year later). On 12/11/13, c.o. (Brisbane-team33) contacted me asking (among others) the following :

"Confirmation of Non-migrating status for spouse and family members.

Please confirm that your spouse and children will not be migrating members of the family

unit. Please note that non-migrating members of the family unit are still required to meet the

health and character requirements for this visa application process."

I want to ask two questions....if anyone knows and would like to enlighten me, I would be more than grateful!!!

1) This confirmation means that they will NEVER be able to follow me or for a specific period of time??Are there some other special conditions that apply? Maybe more than a year later with my invitation as family/spouse visa?

2) What kind of confirmation is that I need to provide(e.g.statutory declaration)? (as I already stated in my application that they will not come with me -for the time being at least)

I already e-mailed him twice!!!! but got NO ANSWER!!!! :mad:

Thanks every body in advance for your time and your will to get down to my problem...

My best wishes to all of us, for all the luck that we'll need and can use!!! :wink:

Myself and bryzee86 got our grant this morning, so so happy. Flights booked for 7th December. Told my parents (mums a bit upset). We now need to get travel insurance, buy a suitcase and arrange to try and see everybody before we go!

:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone on here for your support and advice, ill keep checking this thread until the rest of you get your grant good luck!!

Hey guys!

Wow!! It's better late than never.. So congratulations smitty!!;)

Myself and bryzee86 got our grant this morning, so so happy. Flights booked for 7th December. Told my parents (mums a bit upset). We now need to get travel insurance, buy a suitcase and arrange to try and see everybody before we go!

:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone on here for your support and advice, ill keep checking this thread until the rest of you get your grant good luck!!

Congratulations!! Goodluck!!

hi all, as i have expected. My direct grant came without any contact from CO or DIBP from lodgement to grant.

Thank you all. This is a wonderful family, we have shared in one anothers' joy of grant and I hope we meet in Auz next year. For those whose grants are still pending, I pray your mails arrive very very soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone seen the new updated DIBP wesbite, it states that current allocation times are 10 weeks for a CO, and it says that CO will contact you within 2 weeks of being allocated. My partner from the UK applied for his visa on the 28th Of August 2013, and we've since heard nothing. No updates, no requests for further documentation. Any ideas?...

We are hesitant in calling DIBP, as we have done so twice already (back in early November). But it appears that visas are being processed so quickly for everyone else!