SAS Killed Diana.

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

A former soldier told his wife Princess Diana was murdered by the SAS after they shone a light into her driver’s face, according to reports in the British media.

The ex-SAS sergeant, who is only referred to as Soldier N, is reported to have told his then-wife a former member of the elite squad was in charge of an assassination squad.

Princess Diana, Dodi Al Fayed and their driver Henri Paul were killed in the crash in 1997.

The extraordinary claim is reported to have happened after Soldier N had taken Prince William on an advanced driving course in 2008.

It is reported Soldier N’s ex-wife told Scotland Yard last month that her husband had revealed the secret after a conversation about the Prince’s driving course.

The couple are now separated but the conversation occurred while they were still together.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/18948493/diana-murder-plot-claims/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A former soldier told his wife Princess Diana was murdered by the SAS after they shone a light into her driver’s face, according to reports in the British media.

The ex-SAS sergeant, who is only referred to as Soldier N, is reported to have told his then-wife a former member of the elite squad was in charge of an assassination squad.

Princess Diana, Dodi Al Fayed and their driver Henri Paul were killed in the crash in 1997.

The extraordinary claim is reported to have happened after Soldier N had taken Prince William on an advanced driving course in 2008.

It is reported Soldier N’s ex-wife told Scotland Yard last month that her husband had revealed the secret after a conversation about the Prince’s driving course.

The couple are now separated but the conversation occurred while they were still together.

And then you have to ask- who gave the order to the SAS?

How did they manage to get the driver pissed and make him drive so fast as well?

Guest littlesarah

And was it the SAS who prevented the occupants of the car from wearing seatbelts, too? My understanding is that if they had been properly restrained the outcome may have been different. In my experience, when the options are massive conspiracy vs. human error, I'm more inclined to believe in human error, because getting a significant number of people to cooperate to conceal the truth would be nigh on impossible, I'd have thought.

Let's see some common sense. Diana and Dodi's car was being pursued by a mob of papparazi on motor bikes. If somebody shone a light into the driver's face, how come not one of them photographed it or at least saw it happen?

And...as an assassination method it was pretty rubbish. The accident was entirely survivable if Dodi and Diana had put on their seatbelts...so how was it known in advance that they wouldn't belt in?

Most conspiracy theories have so many holes in them you could use them as a colander.

I wonder how much "Soldier N" ripped off a paper for his exclusive?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
How did they manage to get the driver pissed and make him drive so fast as well?

Plus ensure that Diana didn't buckle up and wear her seatbelt, sounds like a lot of ifs and buts and hopeful maybes. It might be true, it's easy to investigate what has been said, but will the SAS geezer admit to it? No, we just have his wife's word and chances are, she is a woman scorned. I hear they have a witness to say they know President Kennedy killed Marilyn Monroe ........ ffs, this Diana crap is set to go on forever, it's news worthy to the press, but just a load of ballcocks to most of the public.

Guest Guest 47403

I heard through the grapevine that terrorists didn't actually blow up the twin towers and it was really the American govertment but don't tell anyone I told you or they might come and silence me if it gets out :mask:

The seat belt issue, it would be a well known fact if Diana normally wore a seat belt or not. I am sure there are many drugs that can simulate an excess of alcohol in blood tests that could have been slipped to the driver. It was said from the time of the accident that a bright white light was seen to have been shone at the car, lazer makes a lot of sense. There was also the theory Diana was pregnant and the last thing the Royal family would want is a 1/2 muslim sibling for William and Harry. Who if any one ordered the hit yes well I have my own thoughts on that.

The seat belt issue, it would be a well known fact if Diana normally wore a seat belt or not. I am sure there are many drugs that can simulate an excess of alcohol in blood tests that could have been slipped to the driver. It was said from the time of the accident that a bright white light was seen to have been shone at the car, lazer makes a lot of sense. There was also the theory Diana was pregnant and the last thing the Royal family would want is a 1/2 muslim sibling for William and Harry. Who if any one ordered the hit yes well I have my own thoughts on that.

If ever there was proof that if you print it, someone will be daft enough to believe it...

I'm sure The Queen didn't order the hit.

Must have been Prince Philip.

Guest Guest16631

.........a new baby will never meet its grandmother......

........a son will not be able to share the joy of a son of his own.....with his mother....

........surely there is a time...... that if necessary ........this could be shared.....?

........the anguish this could cause a new father when he should be enjoying the birth of his son.....

.........not being reminded of the premature death of his mother.....

........the gutter press.........never was a service more aptly named.....IMO.......tink x

And was it the SAS who prevented the occupants of the car from wearing seatbelts, too? My understanding is that if they had been properly restrained the outcome may have been different. In my experience, when the options are massive conspiracy vs. human error, I'm more inclined to believe in human error, because getting a significant number of people to cooperate to conceal the truth would be nigh on impossible, I'd have thought.

I'd suggest that you have very little understanding of the military or the way it works. Very few people would need to know and those who did would be people of the utmost discretion. The military do many, many things that are not known by the public and they never breathe a word of it. Bear in mind that the SAS have been in operation since the end of the Second World War and yet the public at large only found out about them during the Libyan Embassy siege in the early 1980s. They were kept secret for nearly 40 years.

I'd suggest that you have very little understanding of the military or the way it works. Very few people would need to know and those who did would be people of the utmost discretion. The military do many, many things that are not known by the public and they never breathe a word of it. Bear in mind that the SAS have been in operation since the end of the Second World War and yet the public at large only found out about them during the Libyan Embassy siege in the early 1980s. They were kept secret for nearly 40 years.

Exactly, the utmost discretion. Not the kind who'd blab to the Sunday Mirror for fag money.

You're right about their legendary code of secrecy though. I'd never heard of the Libyan Embassy siege. I guess they used all the tactics they'd refined during the Iranian Embassy siege the week before.

Exactly, the utmost discretion. Not the kind who'd blab to the Sunday Mirror for fag money.

You're right about their legendary code of secrecy though. I'd never heard of the Libyan Embassy siege. I guess they used all the tactics they'd refined during the Iranian Embassy siege the week before.

Yes my mistake - tiredness (up with the kids twice last night and 3 times the night before). I thought Libyan because I was just reading an article about Yvonne Fletcher - the wPC who was shot by someone inside the Libyan Embassy. You are quite correct it was the Iranian Embassy siege.

Incidentally, it was not the soldier who blabbed, it was his ex-wife and it does have to be admitted, that sometimes (as an ex-forces wife), we do sometimes know about things that perhaps we should not have been told, but most of us respect that secrecy and keep our mouths shut as well.

Guest Guest66881
The Queen must feel absolute devastation to know that some of her 'public' could think she was capable of murder

That or shes smirking behind her favourite bone china tea cup.

The Queen must feel absolute devastation to know that some of her 'public' could think she was capable of murder

As devastated as she originally appeared to be about Di's demise perhaps? So much so as to overlook the Royal Standard being lowered to half mast.

She was no doubt devastated by the critique on her apparent cold response at the turn of events.

Archived