Live- Rain in UK

tonyman

just watching the British Senior Golf Open at Royal Birkdale , Southport , Merseyside," Live " .............why is everyone holding up umbrellas during this so called mega heatwave and glorious weather they are suppose to be having , why is the sky so black?.......:confused:.......

Guest The Ropey HOFF

It rained that hard last night that the road outside our house was like a river and some kids were sailing down the road in an upturned Reliant Robin, lol

Last night the rain was awful, i didnt get to sleep till after 3am cos of the noise. Puppy was to blame aswell lol. It's been on and off all day, really heavy atm. We needed it anyway. It doesnt bother me if im not having to go out in it

How is it George's fault that the rain kept you awake? Poor puppy, 6 weeks old and being blamed for everything already!

How is it George's fault that the rain kept you awake? Poor puppy, 6 weeks old and being blamed for everything already!

Hes older than that, i thought he was 6 but hes over 7 mum said. He has a puppy party every night lol all thats missing is music! When he finally went to sleep it started raining really heavy! Im going to get earplugs!

Guest Guest66881
I remember Robbie Williams line - 'the rain was warm when I was young' maybe it was. My kids have been playing in the rain. It's warm - I tell you/

He was singing of his wetting the bed episodes:wink:

just watching the British Senior Golf Open at Royal Birkdale , Southport , Merseyside," Live " .............why is everyone holding up umbrellas during this so called mega heatwave and glorious weather they are suppose to be having , why is the sky so black?.......:confused:.......

much needed tony ....lot of grass areas are brown .....back to normal thursday ......and mainly good for the month of august

Archived