Migration agent

sarah harmer

Hi everyone

Just wondering what migration agent to use.

Have been in touch with Visa Bureau, heard of migration bureau, but there are also more local agents in the south of England (advertised in the Australia magazine).....how do we choose?

We would be looking for a Skilled (Permanent preferred, not temp) visa.

Many thanks

Sarah

Look at the forms first and see whether you could fill them in yourself. You might find you don't even need an agent at all.

She has been registered with the site for six years, but hasn't seen a "can you recommend an agent?" thread yet. Pretty certain she will need one...

To answer the OP.. My personal recommendation would be Alan Collett from http://www.GoMatilda.com, he is well respected and posts frequently on this site.

• 5 weeks later...
She has been registered with the site for six years, but hasn't seen a "can you recommend an agent?" thread yet. Pretty certain she will need one...

To answer the OP.. My personal recommendation would be Alan Collett from www.GoMatilda.com, he is well respected and posts frequently on this site.

She posted one post in 2007 and not another one until recently. With only 10 posts in total I'd say she's fairly inexperienced on this site. I think your post was a little bit unfriendly.

Archived