Any Health Care Students

One of the OT's are going to phone me tomorrow. Brain injury unit. So fingers crossed. I feel terrible, like I've took over your nurse thread lol didn't know where else to put it. Maybe me and the podiatrists could start a allied health thread if I get into college lol

Maybe we could just change the title to all health students lol one of the admins will be able to do it x

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the OT's are going to phone me tomorrow. Brain injury unit. So fingers crossed. I feel terrible, like I've took over your nurse thread lol didn't know where else to put it. Maybe me and the podiatrists could start a allied health thread if I get into college lol

Eeek she might be able to offer you some volunteering xx

Eeek she might be able to offer you some volunteering xx

I think it'll likely be a day or two shadowing her and asking questions. It would be good though because I need to try different areas. Trying to contact york hill children's hospital too but I'll try in the morning again. I'm going to be so raging if she phones back and says "oh we can't help you" lol x

I think it'll likely be a day or two shadowing her and asking questions. It would be good though because I need to try different areas. Trying to contact york hill children's hospital too but I'll try in the morning again. I'm going to be so raging if she phones back and says "oh we can't help you" lol x

Have you thought of registering with the student room?

You may be able to find other prospective or current students who have been through the same in your area and found somewhere to shadow.

Haha okay thanks ? I have so much to learn. I am only at the stage of applying for access course will be sept 2015 before I start degree part. X

Don't worry lol I didn't know what it was untill someone on here suggested it to me, I had thought about nursing till I heard of it then realised I was more suited to OT. Not ruling out nursing completely though, my access course covers both.

I'm the exact same as you, won't be able to go to uni till 2015 so we'll be starting the same time fingers crossed lol x

Don't worry lol I didn't know what it was untill someone on here suggested it to me, I had thought about nursing till I heard of it then realised I was more suited to OT. Not ruling out nursing completely though, my access course covers both.

I'm the exact same as you, won't be able to go to uni till 2015 so we'll be starting the same time fingers crossed lol x

Yey that's great news we can try and keep each other sane then haha! X