Arriving in Australia on a WHV in 2013

Guest The Pom Queen

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arriving mid-september to melbourne, not a clue which hostel to stay in yet or anything and hoping to secure a job relatively quickly but the Jury is out as to whether this is likely or not from some of the threads I have read on here about unemployment etc!

Arriving mid-september to melbourne, not a clue which hostel to stay in yet or anything and hoping to secure a job relatively quickly but the Jury is out as to whether this is likely or not from some of the threads I have read on here about unemployment etc!

Be prepared to do anything! And I mean anything ! Also look for help with an Ozzie style cv , that should help :-)

Hey guys just checked online and my visa has been approved!! Just booked flight to Syney for 4th September omg! Also i havent received any email from the Aus gov or a letter, should i be expecting those?

Cannot believe its all confirmed now! Excited beyond belief!

Hey guys just checked online and my visa has been approved!! Just booked flight to Syney for 4th September omg! Also i havent received any email from the Aus gov or a letter, should i be expecting those?

Cannot believe its all confirmed now! Excited beyond belief!

Awesome! You should get an email from immi.gov.au, at least I did.

Awesome! You should get an email from immi.gov.au, at least I did.

Haha thanks, it hasnt sunk in yet at all! And great i shall await an email or contact them tomorrow, worried i might have given the wrong email lol, i will of course print the online approval from the Aus gov website!

Time to get packing aaaah!

Haha thanks, it hasnt sunk in yet at all! And great i shall await an email or contact them tomorrow, worried i might have given the wrong email lol, i will of course print the online approval from the Aus gov website!

Time to get packing aaaah!

Not long until 4th September, got everything sorted? :) I think your passport contains all the details anyway, the visa grant is stored in the database and your chip links to that, but it wouldn't hurt to have the print out.

I fly out October 7th to Melbourne, cannot wait!

Not long until 4th September, got everything sorted? :) I think your passport contains all the details anyway, the visa grant is stored in the database and your chip links to that, but it wouldn't hurt to have the print out.

I fly out October 7th to Melbourne, cannot wait!

October 7th thats not long either, this is so exciting dude! I have to call 3 about my phone, but everything else is kinda sorted, need to book the hostel where i'm gonna stay for 3 weeks and then go shopping..so really nothing is done haha but i thrive last minute so i'll get it done! How about yourself, what have you got left to do? I cant stop smiling tbh haha i live in (and am leaving) Slough so thats probably why!