Are you a glass half empty or half full sort of person????

Buttercup

Guest Guest16631

.....so many variables......tbh....

......happy ......it's full to over brimming.....

.......sad half empty and wondering if the other half will evaporate....!

......pensive.......what's in it anyway........and does it really matter....?

.......and as a clean and tidy housewife........I would not leave the glass sitting there long enough for anyone to consider the question, .........but would scoop it up, wash it up, dry it to a gleaming shine and put it back in the glass cabinet ......!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest16631

........and when I feel really phobic and worried..

......I wonder who drunk the other half......

............and did they leave germs on the glass........?

Guest guest30085

If you don't leave anything in the glass, does that mean you are a glass fully empty kind of person? :wideeyed:

Guest Guest16631
If you don't leave anything in the glass, does that mean you are a glass fully empty kind of person? :wideeyed:

.......think you were just thirsty.......lol....!

Oh bugger it, I'll drop all the pretense: I'm a 3/4 empty sort. Try and find the negatives in any given situation. Never trusted optimists either, it's like they're hiding something behind their back.

You like me are very intelligent, it is a fact that the smartest people in this world are pessimists, people with little up top have nothing to worry about as their brain is half the size relatively speaking and go around with a grin on their faces feeling happy as they do not have the intelligence to work out the negatives.

Guest guest76088

Smart people will recognise the duality of states and agonise over which is the reality. (Wave and quantum particle-duality a good example). The angst from constantly questioning what others take for granted makes clever people miserable.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." (F.Scott Fitzgerald)

However I wouldn't worry: the dynamic duo of PB and harpo are unlikely to suffering in this way any time soon.

BigD

You like me are very intelligent, it is a fact that the smartest people in this world are pessimists, people with little up top have nothing to worry about as their brain is half the size relatively speaking and go around with a grin on their faces feeling happy as they do not have the intelligence to work out the negatives.

Smart people will recognise the duality of states and agonise over which is the reality. (Wave and quantum particle-duality a good example). The angst from constantly questioning what others take for granted makes clever people miserable.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function." (F.Scott Fitzgerald)

However I wouldn't worry: the dynamic duo of PB and harpo are unlikely to suffering in this way any time soon.

BigD

Intelligence is over rated, I'd rather be thick and miserable.

Guest guest76088

All's well that ends well.

BigD

Intelligence is over rated, I'd rather be thick and miserable.

Depends on the mindset. The most happy go lucky sort can get floored by events from time to time and have a woe is me period. Depends how many knocks you have and how much support you have to get through it. Generally half full but sometimes half empty. So neither really, I probably believe in the having a glass at all thing tbh

Archived