OMG got Visa grant email this morning!

memmymooch

Can't believe it was expecting another few weeks of waiting after uploading final doc - permission to take kids but they did it straight away in a complete emotional turmoil now. Got the mail shrieked jumped up and down then dissolved into sobbing mess lol guess all this has taken more of emotional toll than realised.

Guest scrumpy

Congrats, how long ago did you first start looking into the visa??

I been just over 14months, and nearly nearly there (I hope!!!!)

Hi

Referral pain but should be, ok have all documentation from consultant saying all good, no cost, no effect on work etc etc.

I am a primary teacher so intend to o on supply first then hopefully get something more permanent . Husband works as a call centre manager so hoping he'll get job first.

Still have to sell house at the moment so fingers crossed .

How about you x

Congrats, how long ago did you first start looking into the visa??

I been just over 14months, and nearly nearly there (I hope!!!!)

I made initial enquiries in Nov 11 sat IELTS Jan 12 skills assessment sent off in March 12. Made visa application June 12 things moved along quite quickly with CO allocated Aug 12 PC and Meds all completed by early Nov then was just waiting for court dates for the kids so if not for that would have had it prob Dec.

Can't believe it was expecting another few weeks of waiting after uploading final doc - permission to take kids but they did it straight away in a complete emotional turmoil now. Got the mail shrieked jumped up and down then dissolved into sobbing mess lol guess all this has taken more of emotional toll than realised.

Aww Congratulations!

Congratulations. I dont know how i will react if and when we get our visa granted. We want to move to Melbourne as well when everything pans out. I think there is such a relief that you have done all that work and finally got the end prize, but then your emotions have time to kick in. Im sure your move over will be fantastic. Congrats again

kzzam x

Archived