Cute photos of our beloved pets

Love Shoes

My naughty boy Chester. He has his eyes closed in most pictures as I can't get him to stay still for a photo when he's awake. In the last picture he's occupying our bed - he only goes on it when I'm changing the bedding, he loves fresh laundry - and trots in when I change the sheets, plonks himself down and I have to wait to finish the job til he's done snoozing.

photo (2).jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (1).jpg

photo (3).jpg

photo (2).jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely so see so many mega cute photos of our beloved furry friends (and feathered) ....

I will try to see if I can get some of my old images of our dog who died last year, we have some really cute ones of him, one in particular of when he was filthy dirty after showering under the heron scarer .....

image.jpg The first one is one oof her thinking about going for a paddle, the second is of her just after a blood test, the third when she was nine weeks old, the fourth wwas on the day she left for OZ and the last was one of the last photos we took of them both .....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Do you think you will ever get another doggy shoes?

I doubt it tbh we were talking about it yesterday ... My oh loves cats but I am not good with them and they don't like me, lol.

Of we did get another dog it would be the same breed,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18963[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18964[/ATTACH]

Beau on a canoe and meeting and not eating a sheep.

What kind of dog is yours? Good pic! Eric loves sheep, especially lambs. We've been joking around that we need to get a pic of him and a lamb for his eulogy or whatever its called. Lol yes we're a pair of nutters!

What kind of dog is yours? Good pic! Eric loves sheep, especially lambs. We've been joking around that we need to get a pic of him and a lamb for his eulogy or whatever its called. Lol yes we're a pair of nutters!

She's an Irish staff (pbt) rebranded. Miss her millions but couldn't risk trying to bring her . One of the first images when you google pbt images is identical to her and if she was turned away she' d have been refused entry and destroyed on her return .

She's an Irish staff (pbt) rebranded. Miss her millions but couldn't risk trying to bring her . One of the first images when you google pbt images is identical to her and if she was turned away she' d have been refused entry and destroyed on her return .

Is she in the UK? The rules about bull terriers are ridiculous to be honest, it makes me so angry. So many innocent dogs like yours are destroyed just because of how they look

Is she in the UK? The rules about bull terriers are ridiculous to be honest, it makes me so angry. So many innocent dogs like yours are destroyed just because of how they look

The rules had to be tightened stace , they became the 'gangstas' weapons of choice . I posted before about them to you . It's frightening what they can do in seconds . She's a really good nature but was bought up no nipping or aggression but its inbuilt for other dogs. I love them for their strength of character and fitness . Used to love running and out on the bike .when she was 10 months old she snapped her back leg in half and kept wagging her tail even at the vets ! Never yelped or anything ! Bully is ever so placid like a teddy bear .theyre both with really good families now , it almost delayed our trip but bully's gone to a family in Dorset near the sea and they still email pics.

I know but i mean i dont agree with the fact that the police could come up to that family and take her away because of the way she looks, theres been dogs destroyed just because they happen to look like one, no aggression etc. I just dont agree with it. the rspca did a program and part of it was the vets having to put down a puppy that looked like it had a bit of pitbull in it. They were all crying. Really sad!

She looks lovely, its good that you get pics of her. I bet she was more scared of that sheep than the sheep was of her lol and not many dogs get their own canoe! ;)

I know but i mean i dont agree with the fact that the police could come up to that family and take her away because of the way she looks, theres been dogs destroyed just because they happen to look like one, no aggression etc. I just dont agree with it. the rspca did a program and part of it was the vets having to put down a puppy that looked like it had a bit of pitbull in it. They were all crying. Really sad!

She looks lovely, its good that you get pics of her. I bet she was more scared of that sheep than the sheep was of her lol and not many dogs get their own canoe! ;)

They were supposed to die out through neutering in the nineties . The original government plan ( cant remember if it was thatcher or major)was to destroy them all , but peaceful protest saw the law changed to neutering, insurance, chipped , muzzled in public kept on a lead and in a secure place. Horrible and wrong to kill an innocent dog but in the early nineties a young girl was ripped to shreds and a man messed up bad losing a lot of his face . The owners should have long prison sentences .

They were supposed to die out through neutering in the nineties . The original government plan ( cant remember if it was thatcher or major)was to destroy them all , but peaceful protest saw the law changed to neutering, insurance, chipped , muzzled in public kept on a lead and in a secure place. Horrible and wrong to kill an innocent dog but in the early nineties a young girl was ripped to shreds and a man messed up bad losing a lot of his face . The owners should have long prison sentences .

Such a shame that you had to let your dog go because of irresponsible owners, she is beautiful, reading your post made me a little sad, just glad for you both that Bully has a lovely new home, lovely of them to send you photos, I love the photo of her with the sheep.

oh couldn't resist taking a photo oh her settling down for the night lol [ATTACH=CONFIG]18993[/ATTACH]

Awwwww! She looks comfy!

We're maybe going to Arran island on monday so i'll try take some good pics of them then. Lucys never been on a boat so godknows what she'll be like, might be a bit of a experience lol

Wow - what stunning dogs Jasperyogi - beautiful.......

Yesterday (Sunday morning) I nipped out as I didn't have any bread or milk (am keeping a very lean larder as my 'fridge left with its new owner yesterday!) & I popped into a little cafe in Victoria Square, here in Paignton - called 'The Pond' (newly opened) & had a great cup of coffee & a toasted tea-cake....

But the best thing was - at the table next to mine was a family with a little dog......

I complimented the cafe owner on their willingness to have dogs inside.....she said that they kept the 'front' tables as 'dog friendly' tables - and of course outside tables.......

I wish I had known before - often when we had done 'walkies' in Victoria Park it would have been wonderful to have a coffee on a chilly morning.....

Heaps of praise for the owners & let's have more cafes like this...... 10 stars ..... :yes:

Counting down to the day I pick up my girls from Eastern Creek - I fly at the end of the month - feel lost without them.....