Anyone have an opinion on Go Matilda migration agency?

Redski26

Hi there am just trying to find good agent and have a shortest of 4 or 5 and go Matilda seem to have been the nicest in correspondence so far but trying to get some feedback from anyone who has used them and would they recommend ? Any advice or info would help my decision thank you so much in advance :-)

Putting it quite simply - I have been in business for the past twenty years but I have never come across a company more professional than Go Matilda. They are very open about what they can (and can't) do, they don't promise you more than they know they can achieve, there were no surprises with the fees or any other aspect of what they told me. As you can probably tell, I would recommend them to anyone.

NWM

Look through pretty much any thread asking for which agents people recommend and they are usually mentioned a fair few times. I think that speaks volumes.

Use the forum search to find more feedback on them.

Very professional

tell it how it is even when it is something you don't want to hear:unsure:

and very patient when you keep asking questions:cool:

I have appreciated advice from them from the UK and Australian offices

thanks Alan - thought I would show my appreciation in public :notworthy:

Karen

Hi there am just trying to find good agent and have a shortest of 4 or 5 and go Matilda seem to have been the nicest in correspondence so far but trying to get some feedback from anyone who has used them and would they recommend ? Any advice or info would help my decision thank you so much in advance :-)

We used them and found them very professional they told us as it is from the beginning and never ignored our calls and was only too happy to answer anything we wanted to know.... We have been in perth 3 weeks and I emailed them for a copy of my CV as I couldn't find it in my files I brought and within hours Alan Collet emailed it to me which is nearly 12 months after we completed our application with them.... Excellent service even after the visa grant....

Guest guest71715

we are using them now, definatley could not do it without them. The staff are extremely helpful especially marina , would definatley recommend them

I had an initial consultation with them, with Marina, but I'd already got my IELTS booked and my skills assessment was on the way to TRA so she advised at that point there was nothing they could do for me. She still listened to my situation though and offered some advice for free and told me if I needed help with anything further along to get back to her and they'd assess what I needed and the costs involved.

I found this very refreshing as she didn't push to get me to sign up for something I didn't need at that point. I have so far done things myself and I'm hopefully just the results of the meds away but if I had needed help I wouldn't have hessitated to go with them.

We are going through Go Matilda - Marina has been nothing but helpful with all our queries & worries & never fails to respond. We feel guilty everytime we have another question, but she's never off with us at all. & all this before we've even handed any money over. I can already tell they're going to be fantastic, & we haven't even started yet.

We are going through Go Matilda - Marina has been nothing but helpful with all our queries & worries & never fails to respond. We feel guilty everytime we have another question, but she's never off with us at all. & all this before we've even handed any money over. I can already tell they're going to be fantastic, & we haven't even started yet.

Marina was superb with us and we feel because our visa was so complicated if we hadn't have had her help we wouldn't be here in Perth now.... I would advise everyone to use them to save time and make sure the visa process goes smoothly it is money well spent and worth every penny....

• 3 months later...
i can't remember the exact amount we paid to Go Matilda as it was in stages but I do remember it was very reasonable and they got us our visa.... Worth every single penny

Well as long as they have reasonable fees and get the job done I think they deserve every single penny then.