Wonderful to be home!

Splash77

I've been back nearly 3 months now and I'm so happy to be here. I wake up every morning appreciating everything around me, I have just been to my mum and dads ( who live around the corner) and all the sun and sand in the world can't let you hug your mum like I have just done, I've learnt an awful lot about being in oz, and the biggest thing I've learnt is that I would never leave my parents again..there's nothing in this world that is more important than having your family around you and being able to see my mum and dad everyday is like a dream...

I've been back nearly 3 months now and I'm so happy to be here. I wake up every morning appreciating everything around me, I have just been to my mum and dads ( who live around the corner) and all the sun and sand in the world can't let you hug your mum like I have just done, I've learnt an awful lot about being in oz, and the biggest thing I've learnt is that I would never leave my parents again..there's nothing in this world that is more important than having your family around you and being able to see my mum and dad everyday is like a dream...

Thanks for that post Larsson ...........i loosely got offered a job back in W.A over christmas ...........when my aussie mate said " if you ever need to come back , i can slot you in " ........i replied " sorry mate cant leave my mom " .......to realise you are experiencing those feelings , and the importance is a great comfort ........honestly .............

When mom receives photos from oz with the family on the beach etc .......it can be tough doing the " hard yards " in january in the u.k .......

It int bad is it :cute: imaging hs good you are going to feel with spring around the corner after 3 months of the worst weather on record.

Yeah it's great...but I've truly relished the cold weather since being back.

theres no such thing as bad weather just bad clothing:)

larrson77, good to hear you're feeling happy about being back.

Can i ask how long you were in Oz for?

Had you ever been before you decided to go and if so how long for?

Yeah hi there... We lived there for 5 years, and yes we went for a 6 week holiday about a year before we Emmigrated :)

I totally agree with you, ive been back 6/7 weeks and loving the cold weather too and he cosy houses! I love seeing my parents too and knowing that if anything happens I'm only a 5 minute drive away.

I totally agree with you, ive been back 6/7 weeks and loving the cold weather too and he cosy houses! I love seeing my parents too and knowing that if anything happens I'm only a 5 minute drive away.

I do like the winter and the thought f spring around the corner is nice.

Archived