Anybody received state sponsorship since 1 July

AnnetteV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is interesting bluechris as the document I used states 20 working days and in an email from them it says 20 working days. It's been updated since then. Oh well 4 weeks to go again lol

Sleep is for wimps anyway

Sleep is for wimps anyway

Lol - I am going to try to stop pointlessly waiting up till midnight every night from now on :-)

I can't stop myself doing the same ))))

Those who will be the first stands a drink for all the rest when all of us come to Canberra ))))

Today was working day 32.

They just wanted proof of my current employment. I presume this is because I excluded it from my skills assessment. I did this because I've got plenty of points anyway and I haven't told my employer about my plan to move to Oz - no point in rocking the boat when I don't know if/ when something's going to come of it.

Sorry don't understand why that is good news, could you help to explain why?

Because some of the states, eg Victoria, changed their lists of occupations and some professions were excluded. So this is not bad things remain still for ACT while being under assessment.

By the way I also have some news, my MARA agent sent a query about my case and got a responce:

Your application for ACT Government nomination of a Skilled - Nominated (subclass190) visa has been assigned to a case officer.

Assessment commenced:4/09/2012

Ohhhhhh feeling excited.....

Hi,

I got an email this morning and I have been assigned a case officer now. Hopefully not a long wait now for this part of the process :-)

Great news!

I'm sure you may have seen threads from others on processing times yourself but for what it's worth, I was looking at ones from recent months the other day and around 6-8 weeks from CO to grant seemed typical.

Great news!

I'm sure you may have seen threads from others on processing times yourself but for what it's worth, I was looking at ones from recent months the other day and around 6-8 weeks from CO to grant seemed typical.

Do you mean here ACT CO or DIAC CO?

Archived