Anybody received state sponsorship since 1 July

AnnetteV

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi im applying for skilled visa but low on points if i do IELTS exam i get 10 points as long as i get 8 on all sections,that leaves me 10 points to get im told if i apply to queensland government for nomination and they except me i can get another 10 points is this true,thankyou

i am not sure about Queensland. But i tried for Canberra and i got 5 additional points for going through a state sponsorhip. sorry i am not of much help. Maybe someone who has applied for Queensland SS can answer?

seems quiet ... no state sponsorships received?

how long does it usually take for approval once CO is assigned?

anyone ?

x33h - it took me a months time after i applied for ACT SS. ACT Apld - 26/04/13|ACT CO Asgnd-23/05/13|ACT +ve-27/05/13|. I have now lodged the VISA application on 21 june and am waiting for a CO to be assigned. I understand that it takes at least 30 to 45 days to get one assigned and then you have the rounds of sending the required documents to CO. so i guess, it would take 30 to 60 to gets the VISA results from DIAC. (Anyone want to challenge my statement?)

• 2 weeks later...
A little update on my Case, After asking for medicals, now my Case Officer has requested to show some additional proof's of my marriage. I have already provided them my Marriage Certificate, but guess im a newly wed and our passports do not have our respective spouse's name added, so that's why he needs some additional proof's !

He suggested to send him any Joint Bank Account details, Any joint travel documents, any joint purchases, Any joint Credit card bills or any joint social function invitation.

He asked for it yesterday and i'll be providing it to him by today.

Till Then ....

Regards

Ishaan & Aanchal

Hi, any update regarding your Visa Application?

• 4 weeks later...
hahahahaha !!! Noooo :) Still waiting !

Dont worry, hang in there. You will surely receive it. do you know the reason for the delay?

I Got my PR Visa Granted on 12 Aug 2013. I was thrilled and ecstatic when i saw the mail for a day. Now the apprehension is starting to set in, as all i know right now, is that its going to be a major change to me, my 3yr kid and husband and the job prospect is not good.

Archived