Goodbye Australia

Stuju

At last it's our turn been a long time coming but well worth the wait,we fly out of Sydney late tomorrow night to Taipei then onto Bangkok & then to Amsterdam & then finaly into Heathrow 47hrs thats not counting any delays & getting to the airport this end

But before i go i just wanted to upload this video (im having troubles so will use a link if i can to click) of the Central Coast NSW where we have lived, each name is a place here like watanobbi mooney mooney & those that know the area i hope will find it quite funny i sure do.

So everytiime i watch this video when im back home i know it will bring a smile to my face & remind me of the good times we had in Oz :wink:

Guest lisa crowe
At last it's our turn been a long time coming but well worth the wait,we fly out of Sydney late tomorrow night to Taipei then onto Bangkok & then to Amsterdam & then finaly into Heathrow 47hrs thats not counting any delays & getting to the airport this end

But before i go i just wanted to upload this video (im having troubles so will use a link if i can to click) of the Central Coast NSW where we have lived, each name is a place here like watanobbi mooney mooney & those that know the area i hope will find it quite funny i sure do.

So everytiime i watch this video when im back home i know it will bring a smile to my face & remind me of the good times we had in Oz :wink:

LMAO...I'm gonna have to share this video with the folks back home as I live up CC...hahahaha now they'll have a real idea what its like.....Great share Stuju,very funny..Good luck and a safe trip home

Hi Stuju,

I hope that you have a safe flight. I will hopefully continue to hear about your move back and how things go for you via Facebook. You were a huge help to me when we were first looking at moving over to Australia!

Good luck to you all!

That video is pure class. :laugh:

Safe trip!

Archived