Back a month today!

emmaroo

Yes, been back a month already! It's just great to be home and I am loving it. I move into my new pad tomorrow and I can't wait!

I have applied for quite a few jobs so fingers crossed I get something soon. College starts at the end of August so excited about that too. Its great being able to catch up with my best buddies. My parents are packing up at the moment and they arrive back in Edinburgh at the start of September so it will be great to all be a family on the same side of the world again after 20 years of separation!

So all in all I'm happy as a pig in poo! :animal-pig:

xxx

Yes, been back a month already! It's just great to be home and I am loving it. I move into my new pad tomorrow and I can't wait!

I have applied for quite a few jobs so fingers crossed I get something soon. College starts at the end of August so excited about that too. Its great being able to catch up with my best buddies. My parents are packing up at the moment and they arrive back in Edinburgh at the start of September so it will be great to all be a family on the same side of the world again after 20 years of separation!

So all in all I'm happy as a pig in poo! :animal-pig:

xxx

Good init.:cute:

Archived