Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

the validation period for the visa is commonly based either before the expiration date of your medicals (from the day you undergo medical exams) or your PCC ( from your native land). As i've said that is the common practice in the DIAC, but doesnt necessarily mean that they will always follow that, just for example in my case: meds: may 28, 2012 , pcc: may 25, 2012,initial enty : feb. 2, 2013-initial entry date is almost 4months ahead than the expiration of my meds and pcc.. So in my opinion it is still on the discretion of the CO.

Edited by megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ThistleandThorns

Guys,

My husbands medicals were referred on the 9th of July and now show as finalized on the 20th of August! Fingers crossed for you all!

the validation period for the visa is commonly based either before the expiration date of your medicals (from the day you undergo medical exams) or your PCC ( from your native land). As i've said that is the common practice in the DIAC, but doesnt necessarily mean that they will always follow that, just for example in my case: meds: may 28, 2012 , pcc: may 25, 2012,initial enty : feb. 2, 2013-initial entry date is almost 4months ahead than the expiration of my meds and pcc.. So in my opinion it is still on the discretion of the CO.

Hi megawatts

im confused I thought that it was a year from medicals?? did they give u a reason for the early date of entry?? im worried now as our meds have been referred! and we were planning a trip to validate around May???

thanks

Elaine

Nope, no reasons the only thing that they have noted on the initial entry date was it can never be changed... We also thought that our initial entry would be sometime in May 2013 before the expiration of our meds or pcc, but thats my case, hope yours will be as per your expectations, anyways either way make also some other buffer plan just incase the date would not be as you are expecting...

test message-attempt successful:

Dear all, I have tried to incorporate the timeline details of all members in below mentioned link, try to upload Medicals referred timelines, so everybody can review the timelines for information purpose only...

here is the link:

Medicals referred timelines

Edited by Pumpkinhead
attempt successful

Dear all, I have tried to incorporate the timeline details of all members in below mentioned link, try to upload Medicals referred timelines, so everybody can review the timelines for information purpose only...

here is the link:

excellent work Pumpkinhead, pretty impressive! thanks for doing that, it is good to see all the details on one page......just need some luck in my direction now to turn blue :smile:

ETA: just to add I'm in the UK if you want to add my location

Edited by Benoli

excellent work Pumpkinhead, pretty impressive! thanks for doing that, it is good to see all the details on one page......just need some luck in my direction now to turn blue :smile:

ETA: just to add I'm in the UK if you want to add my location

thanks and appreciated, all we can do is pray for each other and guide our new and existing forum members...im very sure ur medicals will be finalized very soon..

here is the link:

Great spreadsheet makes it easier to see who is still waiting and for how long - thanks!!

here is the link:

Hi Pumpkinhead,

Our meds changed straight from referred to Applicant Approved and had our grant on the same day - this was 13/08.

Weve had a very busy week with estate agents etc! House going on the market tomorrow... Feels weird!

Regarding the entry date - ours is May 28 2013 as that's a year from our PCC.

all the best everyone x

Hey everyone

Well we called global health last night about 12 ish our time. We had to call on a couple of occasions but we managed to get through in the end.

The lady looked at our records but wouldn’t discuss them with us i.e. why we had been referred.

The only thing she would say was that they were processing all referred medicals up to 23rd July at the moment and as we were referred on 30th we’re still in for a bit of a wait! We asked how long roughly it would take to get to our’s and she said it could be another 2 / 3 weeks before they process the 30th.

It seems a bit random to me as I’m sure other people who were referred on 30th have had their meds finalised already.

Oh well at least we’ve got a rough idea of how long it will take! Hope we all have good news soon! Clare x

here is the link:

Thanks for doing this pumpkinhead, it's crazy how the wait differs from person to person! x

Thanks for doing this pumpkinhead, it's crazy how the wait differs from person to person! x

yeah saraC, as per my understanding and if we can review the finalized dates in ascending order, its pretty clear that they are now working on 4th July and starting 5th July referred cases...however random cases are also being witnessed..therefore, pray :P

dear all,

i would like to request members to add this link in signature as

Medical Referred e-tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah4lANKchicUdG5WaVNCcG1aeXhxRXFEVWk2ZFpFNnc#gid=0

that will give instant access to all members upon your posts..you can PM me if you have any prob in setting this up..thanks alot..

Thanks pumpkinhead...:wink:

dear all,

Medical Referred e-tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah4lANKchicUdG5WaVNCcG1aeXhxRXFEVWk2ZFpFNnc#gid=0

that will give instant access to all members upon your posts..you can PM me if you have any prob in setting this up..thanks alot..

Good work, but could you edit mine as it says that mines finalised, mine is but the OHs is still referred so we are still waiting, Been over 6 weeks now:arghh:

And also were are from the UK...

Guest jaycris

still nothing for me... worse... apparently one of my police checks is still not with my CO. Australia Post confirmed receipt by the adelaide center >2 weeks ago... anybody got the same experience?

yeah saraC, as per my understanding and if we can review the finalized dates in ascending order, its pretty clear that they are now working on 4th July and starting 5th July referred cases...however random cases are also being witnessed..therefore, pray :P

Hi everyone!! I am just starting at this thread, and just want to tell that I am also in the case of meds referred more than 30 days ago. Hope this thread help us to understand how this Meds really work. I am in the May Gang (176 visa lodged MAy 2012) where some of our members who werer referred between July 1st to 6th, have already gotten their grants from August 6th to 15th, and it seems that in my case referred on July 9th, it should have come the past week already. So, it´s really frustraiting when no one seems to give me a logical answer why this is happening.

Meds referred July 9th. Both my wife´s and mine.

Hi Pumpkinhead! I can´t access and put my info on the spreadsheet. Can you help me?

dear all,

Details are added Rodrigo...you can check...

Hi everyone!! I am just starting at this thread, and just want to tell that I am also in the case of meds referred more than 30 days ago. Hope this thread help us to understand how this Meds really work. I am in the May Gang (176 visa lodged MAy 2012) where some of our members who werer referred between July 1st to 6th, have already gotten their grants from August 6th to 15th, and it seems that in my case referred on July 9th, it should have come the past week already. So, it´s really frustraiting when no one seems to give me a logical answer why this is happening.

Meds referred July 9th. Both my wife´s and mine.