Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

hmmm you should do that now, try to drop two emails...one to HOC enquiring about the status of medicals referred...and second to CO inform asking him/her about the massive delay in clearing ur application..try to gather some details..sort of how important it is to finalized now...

My co has been brilliant and I've been in touch with her all along. They have no idea on why there is such a delay, we assume it's because the case is not straight forwards. I've actually sent two emails now to moc and no replies! No news is good news ???

Frog

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My co has been brilliant and I've been in touch with her all along. They have no idea on why there is such a delay, we assume it's because the case is not straight forwards. I've actually sent two emails now to moc and no replies! No news is good news ???

Frog

dont tell me shez at ur FB too? :D (kidding)...yup, no news it good newsssss..:) but the thing is 28th June is ur referral date...it should be finalized by now as we are now witnessing cases of 4th, 5th and 9th July...

bro, rytnow im in office and cant access shared timeline, i will do it in evening..

Pumpkinhead, please correct my info on "Med Referred Excel Sheet" as:

I got my medical call on 10 July 2012

booked on 19 July 2012

received on DIAC 20 July 2012

Status changed to referred 26 July 2012

i have fears that if you have managed all of this sheet in the same way then it would misguide all the members instead of information!!!

Edited by itskamran

Appreciated, thanks for pointing out the correction, your referred date is updated..

Pumpkinhead, please correct my info on "Med Referred Excel Sheet" as:

I got my medical call on 10 July 2012

booked on 19 July 2012

received on DIAC 20 July 2012

Status changed to referred 26 July 2012

i have fears that if you have managed all of this sheet in the same way then it would misguide all the members instead of information!!!

firstly, congrats to those people who've recently had their meds finalized or visa granted :biggrin:

as for me, there's no change in my sons status so we're still waiting :no: we've decided to go ahead and get another report done and will send it to GH. Once sent I'll phone and let them know its there and will see if it helps them come to a decision......should have it sorted and sent within the next two weeks so until then I don't expect much will change with us. If I go quiet, its because I've nothing to say really, I'll still be lurking about somewhere and will post if anything changes xx

thanks alot benoli for posting us, our thoughts are with you. just wanted to add one thing here....dont let urself down at this point of time...:) see, im also waiting from last 45+ days :happy_face_mummy_go

firstly, congrats to those people who've recently had their meds finalized or visa granted :biggrin:

as for me, there's no change in my sons status so we're still waiting :no: we've decided to go ahead and get another report done and will send it to GH. Once sent I'll phone and let them know its there and will see if it helps them come to a decision......should have it sorted and sent within the next two weeks so until then I don't expect much will change with us. If I go quiet, its because I've nothing to say really, I'll still be lurking about somewhere and will post if anything changes xx

Benoli, how long ago were your son's medicals referred? Have you tried contacting your case officer or global health about it? From the previous posts here, seems like people are getting a positive response once they contact global health. All the best, and please do keep us in the loop once anything changes.

still nothing for me... worse... apparently one of my police checks is still not with my CO. Australia Post confirmed receipt by the adelaide center >2 weeks ago... anybody got the same experience?

Hi Jaycris, do you have the ref no. from Australia post? If you applied for your visa online, you can attach the documents online or scan to your CO. The DIAC site advises people not to send original documents to them, unless specifically requested. Hope they are able to trace your Police check soon. Any word about your medicals yet?

test message-attempt successful:

Dear all, I have tried to incorporate the timeline details of all members in below mentioned link, try to upload Medicals referred timelines, so everybody can review the timelines for information purpose only...

here is the link:

Medicals referred timelines

Hi Pumplinhead, can you please add my details to the medicals referred timeline? My details are: Visa type 885 referred since 09 August 2012 I am from Kenya. Thanks

Hi all, I'm new around here, but I've read all the posts on this thread. I applied for my permanent residency (885 visa) in March 2008. Didn't get a Case Officer till 31 January 2012. I went offshore in May 2011. When I first applied in 2008, I had done my IELTS, Australian federal police clearance, Kenyan police check and medicals. In fact on the online progress, my medicals had been marked as finalised as at 12-01-2009. However, all that changed this year when my Case Officer started processing my application. She informed me that my documents were outdated, so I had to resubmit them again. In the last couple of months, I have managed to get new documents to resubmit for my application. I sent my scanned my AFP on Friday, but so far still no change, though I'm guessing it's still too soon.

As for my medicals, I don't understand why I was referred. Although my last medicals were in 2009, nothing has changed (health-wise) and my panel doctor told me everything was fine. I did my medicals on 6 and 7 August, and was informed that my details are on ehealth and the results would be posted online for my CO. My CO has been very good the whole time and responds to all my emails promptly, but that changed this month too. I got an email from a different CO on her behalf, requesting further info (AFP clearance, overseas police clearance and medials) on 01 August, then my CO emailed me the next day to follow up on the email and to explain how to apply for the AFP since I'm overseas, and that was the last I heard from her. I've tried to email her a couple of times to follow up on my medicals, but still no word. I'm getting a bit worried, as I've done a few phone interviews for jobs starting September/October, and I'm afraid that if my medicals take too long I will miss out on these jobs. Any advice on the best way forward in such a case? Anything to help will be much appreciated.

Edited by Lizgats

Today i called GH, they said due large backlog, my meds will take few weeks for decision.

According to my phone call at GH. Although they were not ready to give expected time frame however the lady who attended call told that it would not take more than 2 week to get medicals finalized.

Guest jaycris

Hi Jaycris, do you have the ref no. from Australia post? If you applied for your visa online, you can attach the documents online or scan to your CO. The DIAC site advises people not to send original documents to them, unless specifically requested. Hope they are able to trace your Police check soon. Any word about your medicals yet?
I have the reference no. from Singapore Post which I relayed to Australia post. Australia Post told me it was already received - just not on my CO's desk which is why I am worried. It should not take longer than two weeks to have a document get sent up my CO's desk from the mail room... It has to be sent to them because Singapore Police will not send any document to the individual who requested the police clearance. SIngapore Police will send it directly to the requesting authority.

I have the reference no. from Singapore Post which I relayed to Australia post. Australia Post told me it was already received - just not on my CO's desk which is why I am worried. It should not take longer than two weeks to have a document get sent up my CO's desk from the mail room... It has to be sent to them because Singapore Police will not send any document to the individual who requested the police clearance. SIngapore Police will send it directly to the requesting authority.

Try to scan these evidences (singapore and australian posts) and email it to your CO, and write the complete status of this correspondence and ask him/her about the missing point. as you have complete information about this document..than let us know the reply from CO ..

Edited by Pumpkinhead

AARGH!!! Was hoping when I logged on today to get good news as from 18th August all our medicals were showing as finalised although OH and mine at the top were still showing overall as "outstanding". Today when I logged on all the medical items are showing as "further medical results referred" and todays date!!! Not very happy....

I would have thought we would have been advised of this change by our agent???

Any idea how long these referrals are taking? I had to have Hep A & B blood tests as I had 9 units of blood in 2009 but didn't think this would be a problem.

OH was diagnosed with Menieres's in 2010 so we were expecting this to be a problem however since 17th August all the items on our medicals were showing as "finalised" and only changed to "referred" this morning.....

Any ideas how long referrals of this nature are taking????:confused:

Guest fultonclan

SaffanZimbo, if you have a look at the medical referred tracker on pumpkinhead's timeline it will give you an idea. There doesn't seem to be any particular order in which they are processing some poor people have been waiting more than 80 days! Myself 18 days now. We just have to be patient.

Rach x

Hi all

I just checked my online enquiry, and noticed my AFP certificate has just been updated. Now the only thing left is medicals. I have emailed Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au to enquire about it because my medical results were to be posted on ehealth (online). Not sure why I was referred, considering my panel doctor told me that everything was fine.

1. I'm a bit concerned because my Case Officer isn't responding to my emails (been trying to contact her since 6 August, 2012) and it's unlike her not to respond

2. Fingers crossed that Global Health won't redirect my enquiry to my CO. Read somewhere on this thread that someone got told off by their CO for contacting GH instead of directly contacting CO

3. Hoping and praying that my medicals will be finalised soon, because this 4 year wait for my PR is wearing me out, even though I'm so close to the end. On the up side, everything is now marked as Met, except the medicals, which are marked as Requested on the document checklist, and marked as "Further medical results referred" on the front page.

I will keep you all posted once my medicals are updated, and hopefully it won't be a long wait.

hi lizgats,

did u applied for AFP after being guided by CO?

my advise is, you should avoid job interviews now (wait for the grant).

as u said u did ur medicals on 6 and 7 august and they are now referred, as per our forum understanding, referred medicals are taking an average 4 to 6 weeks approx.

Hi all, I'm new around here, but I've read all the posts on this thread. I applied for my permanent residency (885 visa) in March 2008. Didn't get a Case Officer till 31 January 2012. I went offshore in May 2011. When I first applied in 2008, I had done my IELTS, Australian federal police clearance, Kenyan police check and medicals. In fact on the online progress, my medicals had been marked as finalised as at 12-01-2009. However, all that changed this year when my Case Officer started processing my application. She informed me that my documents were outdated, so I had to resubmit them again. In the last couple of months, I have managed to get new documents to resubmit for my application. I sent my scanned my AFP on Friday, but so far still no change, though I'm guessing it's still too soon.

As for my medicals, I don't understand why I was referred. Although my last medicals were in 2009, nothing has changed (health-wise) and my panel doctor told me everything was fine. I did my medicals on 6 and 7 August, and was informed that my details are on ehealth and the results would be posted online for my CO. My CO has been very good the whole time and responds to all my emails promptly, but that changed this month too. I got an email from a different CO on her behalf, requesting further info (AFP clearance, overseas police clearance and medials) on 01 August, then my CO emailed me the next day to follow up on the email and to explain how to apply for the AFP since I'm overseas, and that was the last I heard from her. I've tried to email her a couple of times to follow up on my medicals, but still no word. I'm getting a bit worried, as I've done a few phone interviews for jobs starting September/October, and I'm afraid that if my medicals take too long I will miss out on these jobs. Any advice on the best way forward in such a case? Anything to help will be much appreciated.

Guest jaycris
Try to scan these evidences (singapore and australian posts) and email it to your CO, and write the complete status of this correspondence and ask him/her about the missing point. as you have complete information about this document..than let us know the reply from CO ..

Thanks Pumpkinhead - already did. I don't have the best of COs but the last reply she gave was that she did not have my Singapore PCC yet but she will keep a look out for it. Forwarded her an e-mail from Australia Post that said the document was received on 25-Jul by the recipient (DIAC). This was last Friday - ill give you guys an update when she replies. Hopefully she does not think I am getting annoying already - I am VERY concerned because it took more than a month to process that PCC and I do not want to have to re-request for a new one

my fren there is one good thing...."at least there is some movement in your medicals", which ultimately means, you will be hearing good news soon..

AARGH!!! Was hoping when I logged on today to get good news as from 18th August all our medicals were showing as finalised although OH and mine at the top were still showing overall as "outstanding". Today when I logged on all the medical items are showing as "further medical results referred" and todays date!!! Not very happy....

I would have thought we would have been advised of this change by our agent???

Any idea how long these referrals are taking? I had to have Hep A & B blood tests as I had 9 units of blood in 2009 but didn't think this would be a problem.

OH was diagnosed with Menieres's in 2010 so we were expecting this to be a problem however since 17th August all the items on our medicals were showing as "finalised" and only changed to "referred" this morning.....

Any ideas how long referrals of this nature are taking????:confused:

Hi all

I just checked my online enquiry, and noticed my AFP certificate has just been updated. Now the only thing left is medicals. I have emailed Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au to enquire about it because my medical results were to be posted on ehealth (online). Not sure why I was referred, considering my panel doctor told me that everything was fine.

1. I'm a bit concerned because my Case Officer isn't responding to my emails (been trying to contact her since 6 August, 2012) and it's unlike her not to respond

2. Fingers crossed that Global Health won't redirect my enquiry to my CO. Read somewhere on this thread that someone got told off by their CO for contacting GH instead of directly contacting CO

3. Hoping and praying that my medicals will be finalised soon, because this 4 year wait for my PR is wearing me out, even though I'm so close to the end. On the up side, everything is now marked as Met, except the medicals, which are marked as Requested on the document checklist, and marked as "Further medical results referred" on the front page.

I will keep you all posted once my medicals are updated, and hopefully it won't be a long wait.

My panel doc also said everything is fine but there can be many reasons for further referring which we dont know.

Its nothing serious wait for 6 to 7 weeks...