Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

there is nothing to worry about in referred medicals except for the delay they are taking since july, which country are you from?

Hi all

I just checked my online enquiry, and noticed my AFP certificate has just been updated. Now the only thing left is medicals. I have emailed Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au to enquire about it because my medical results were to be posted on ehealth (online). Not sure why I was referred, considering my panel doctor told me that everything was fine.

1. I'm a bit concerned because my Case Officer isn't responding to my emails (been trying to contact her since 6 August, 2012) and it's unlike her not to respond

2. Fingers crossed that Global Health won't redirect my enquiry to my CO. Read somewhere on this thread that someone got told off by their CO for contacting GH instead of directly contacting CO

3. Hoping and praying that my medicals will be finalised soon, because this 4 year wait for my PR is wearing me out, even though I'm so close to the end. On the up side, everything is now marked as Met, except the medicals, which are marked as Requested on the document checklist, and marked as "Further medical results referred" on the front page.

I will keep you all posted once my medicals are updated, and hopefully it won't be a long wait.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add to mine - we have applied for 175 visa and live in UK. medicals were received in Sydney on 3rd august (paper copies - does this make a difference??) my daughters were finalised on the 8th august with both mine and OH referred..... Thanks :-)

Only difference in online and paper is of easy traceabilty....however your meds are further refered means they have reached to concerned person and are being processed....so its ok in your case

Edited by saadbakhtyar

i dont think you are tyring to annoy her, infact your pure focus is to help to her out in completion of documents..the good thing is that you have provided her an evidence and now its clear that the document is with her...lets hope for the best and pray.. :)

goodluck

Thanks Pumpkinhead - already did. I don't have the best of COs but the last reply she gave was that she did not have my Singapore PCC yet but she will keep a look out for it. Forwarded her an e-mail from Australia Post that said the document was received on 25-Jul by the recipient (DIAC). This was last Friday - ill give you guys an update when she replies. Hopefully she does not think I am getting annoying already - I am VERY concerned because it took more than a month to process that PCC and I do not want to have to re-request for a new one

hi Geordielass44, i dont think there is a difference btw both except for time taking in hardcopies in travelling :)

there is no sat pattern observed from medicals finalization process, you can review the detailed timelines attached in my signature..they are taking an average 4 to 6 weeks time but we have also witnessed cases with 13, 17 days..

Just to add to mine - we have applied for 175 visa and live in UK. medicals were received in Sydney on 3rd august (paper copies - does this make a difference??) my daughters were finalised on the 8th august with both mine and OH referred..... Thanks :-)

SaffanZimbo, if you have a look at the medical referred tracker on pumpkinhead's timeline it will give you an idea. There doesn't seem to be any particular order in which they are processing some poor people have been waiting more than 80 days! Myself 18 days now. We just have to be patient.

Rach x

What would I do without these forums??? Surely our agent should have notified us that our medicals had been referred? It was only becaused I am so pedantic that I keep logging onto the DIAC website to find out where we stand that I found out this morning both medicals were referred...... Not a happy bunny!!!

The spreadsheet is awesome (if a little depressing!)...... oh well, we will join the rest of you in the waiting game.....

Guest jaycris

Ok guys.... CO replied just now. I am EXTREMELY relieved to say she now has my Singapore PCC.

I am now just officially waiting for the referred medicals... Thank God! I feel a lot saner now. hahaha

my fren there is one good thing...."at least there is some movement in your medicals", which ultimately means, you will be hearing good news soon..

Thanks for the reassuring words. Is the medical spreadsheet open for updating or could you please add us to the list? Hopefully our medicals won't take long to resolve.....

we all are waiting with patience my fren, welcome on board and hope for the best... :), i will add ur details shortly...thanks alot, hopefully you will be getting soon, as i have noticed that august referreds are being cleared on timely basis..although no one knows the modus operandi..

What would I do without these forums??? Surely our agent should have notified us that our medicals had been referred? It was only becaused I am so pedantic that I keep logging onto the DIAC website to find out where we stand that I found out this morning both medicals were referred...... Not a happy bunny!!!

The spreadsheet is awesome (if a little depressing!)...... oh well, we will join the rest of you in the waiting game.....

Edited by Pumpkinhead

Congratulations, im counting it as a good news, atlast your CO has sorted out her documents...

Ok guys.... CO replied just now. I am EXTREMELY relieved to say she now has my Singapore PCC.

I am now just officially waiting for the referred medicals... Thank God! I feel a lot saner now. hahaha

hi lizgats,

did u applied for AFP after being guided by CO?

my advise is, you should avoid job interviews now (wait for the grant).

as u said u did ur medicals on 6 and 7 august and they are now referred, as per our forum understanding, referred medicals are taking an average 4 to 6 weeks approx.

Yeah, I was requested by my CO to resubmit AFP certificate, Overseas panel clearance and medicals beginning of this month. When I applied for the AFP cert, on the website it said due to a significant delay, processing will take 25 working days, but I prayed, and after a week, I received an email from the Australian federal police saying that my certificate was ready and would be sent to my nominated address. I emailed it on Friday morning (Kenyan time) and this morning it was updated to Met. In the same spirit, I am praying that my medicals will be finalised soon. The 4 year wait for this visa has taught me that faith can move mountains. Hang in there people. The victory will be ours soon

Guest Ozmiguel
we all are waiting with patience my fren, welcome on board and hope for the best... :), i will add ur details shortly...thanks alot, hopefully you will be getting soon, as i have noticed that august referreds are being cleared on timely basis..although no one knows the modus operandi..

Hi guys we have had our medicals referred since August 1st 2012. We have applied for 176 Visa and are from Ireland.

Can we please be added to the spreadsheet?

a little update from me: the report I thought would take another couple of weeks to obtain was actually sent off to GH today :biggrin: , hopefully its enough this time! At least its a step forward and now we're back to just waiting on them to assess it make a decision x

a little update from me: the report I thought would take another couple of weeks to obtain was actually sent off to GH today :biggrin: , hopefully its enough this time! At least its a step forward and now we're back to just waiting on them to assess it make a decision x

Good work Benoli, now thats what i call "determination" :biggrin: now lets see how much time they take...i wish you will get grant as soon as possible..hope for the best..

cheers!!

Yeah, I was requested by my CO to resubmit AFP certificate, Overseas panel clearance and medicals beginning of this month. When I applied for the AFP cert, on the website it said due to a significant delay, processing will take 25 working days, but I prayed, and after a week, I received an email from the Australian federal police saying that my certificate was ready and would be sent to my nominated address. I emailed it on Friday morning (Kenyan time) and this morning it was updated to Met. In the same spirit, I am praying that my medicals will be finalised soon. The 4 year wait for this visa has taught me that faith can move mountains. Hang in there people. The victory will be ours soon

with reference to red colored text above:notworthy:, plz plz plz pray for me too...

yeah i can imagine 4 year wait is very painful, plz keep it up with this faith:yes:, you will be getting victory soon and we will celebrate here at forum with all r forum members:jiggy:...

I have good news. my meds have finally been finalized!!!

I applied for a 457 visa and had medicals done on the 9th of July. Uploaded on the 13th of July by panel doctor. referred on the 25th of July. Must say I was quite disappointed with my CO...

I tried emailing HOC but no reply there either. Finally couldn't take it anymore and called GH. Got thru at noon EST. The lady who answered the phone was very friendly and she said she would get someone to take a look at my meds. 2hours later they were finalised. Not sure if she fast tracked me coz my job started 2 weeks ago or coz I was ready to cry? (...sometimes a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do...) ;)

Seriously though, I am just so grateful and relieved and really praise the Lord. The waiting is horrible esp when nothing seems to be moving. For those of you who have waited 6 weeks or more I would advise you to call. The lady I spoke to was very kind.

This thread has also been very helpful and I would like to thank all of you for the advice and support.

ladyinwaiting any update regarding grant???

Hi all

I just checked my online enquiry, and noticed my AFP certificate has just been updated. Now the only thing left is medicals. I have emailed Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au to enquire about it because my medical results were to be posted on ehealth (online). Not sure why I was referred, considering my panel doctor told me that everything was fine.

1. I'm a bit concerned because my Case Officer isn't responding to my emails (been trying to contact her since 6 August, 2012) and it's unlike her not to respond

2. Fingers crossed that Global Health won't redirect my enquiry to my CO. Read somewhere on this thread that someone got told off by their CO for contacting GH instead of directly contacting CO

3. Hoping and praying that my medicals will be finalised soon, because this 4 year wait for my PR is wearing me out, even though I'm so close to the end. On the up side, everything is now marked as Met, except the medicals, which are marked as Requested on the document checklist, and marked as "Further medical results referred" on the front page.

I will keep you all posted once my medicals are updated, and hopefully it won't be a long wait.

Hey Liz

Just so you know you’re not alone, the panel doctor said there was nothing wrong with me, but I was also referred (30th July). Someone else has mentioned that if you tick “yes” to anything then you automatically get referred and I guess this makes sense.

We have sent all the documents to our case officer but they are still showing as required, I have emailed our case officer to ask if they have everything but like you no response (this was over two weeks ago).

So we’re just gonna have to wait and see and hopefully my medicals will get finalised soon so we can get our visa grant.

I do hope you hear soon also, 4 years is a very long time to wait – good luck Clare x

Guest Eternal

Hi All,

I called GH yesterday and was told that they are processing medical referred on 23rd July at the moment while mine was referred on 25th July.

Just waiting...............

Well, same as some of you guys, it´s been 7 weeks (incredible 49 days) since we were referred. What´s going on with the July 9th referred ones? I´ve already decided, if my agent doesn´t respond my email tomorrow, I will definitely call GH in Sydney.

Please let us know about the step you have taken and the outcome.....im also referred on 9th July..

thanks..

Thanks for the info posted on this thread. We were concerned last week as one of the medicals has been referred, as someone else said - its the not knowing whats wrong with you thats the worry. The panel doctor has said there was nothing to worry about, and I am a Nurse and I can't determin anything that he could have been referred for (he has no previous so would not have ticked Yes for anything). Looking on here and other forums it is apparent that quite a few meds are referred when the panel Doctors have said they are OK, so we have come to the conclusion that we will just have to sit patient and wait and see. (4-6 weeks is an awful long time for someone who has not got ANY patience!!!) . Just wanted to say Good luck and Thank you to all the posters as its horrible being in limbo and this thread (esp the info compiled by pumpkinhead) has been helpful.

Pumpkinhead and all the others waiting, I will definitely keep us all in prayers, and please remember to update us once anything changes. Just remember patience brings perseverance.

ION, just curious to know, does anyone else have a CO (Case Officer) from team 8? Apparently some times COs don't respond to emails because they are too busy/overwhelmed with so many applications, or they are on leave. My CO is from team 8, and I'm just trying to put myself in her shoes, so can stop fretting so much about her suddenly not responding to my emails.

Well, same as some of you guys, it´s been 7 weeks (incredible 49 days) since we were referred. What´s going on with the July 9th referred ones? I´ve already decided, if my agent doesn´t respond my email tomorrow, I will definitely call GH in Sydney.

Hi Pablo, I agree with you, I think July 9th is a unlucky day. There area few of us feferred on this date and no news for any of us. Its driving me crazy waiting as my hubby has been offered a job and they want him to start in nov. We need to book shipping now so it arrives in time for christmas as import slow right down in dec. Please please I would like some news this week, I wish DIAC would look at people that have been waiting so long but feel they just take from top of the pile. I emailed again today but no one gets back to me. :arghh:

Hi Pablo, I agree with you, I think July 9th is a unlucky day. There area few of us feferred on this date and no news for any of us. Its driving me crazy waiting as my hubby has been offered a job and they want him to start in nov. We need to book shipping now so it arrives in time for christmas as import slow right down in dec. Please please I would like some news this week, I wish DIAC would look at people that have been waiting so long but feel they just take from top of the pile. I emailed again today but no one gets back to me. :arghh:

Hi Louise,

I rang GH last week and they told me I was not due to be checked for two weeks (refered 30th), but she did say if there were urgent reasons we could email co to get it bumped up. A genuine job offer is a good reason, surely. If you included contract and travel details the co would have to make an effort on your behalf. After much soul searching I decided my own reasons (cos I want it sorted) was not really strong enough to bother co with. Good Luck with it!