WA SS any news?

shabo

Hmm great, regional sponsorship at our fingertips only to discover there is no work for us there... Anyone aees an online vacancy for social work in te peel region? Damnit...

You only need links.

Here is one listed today for Peel area.

http://www.jobsearch.com.au/job/Social-Worker-3fceae725520db43

And there are 44 social worker related jobs on this link

http://www.indeed.com.au/Social-Worker-jobs-in-Western-Australia

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah saw that one, but saw rockingham and skipped... Thanks A LOT! I got worried a lot. Hopefully we can find 3 jobs :)

out of those 44 only one was relevant and for the right location. Anyway, one more to go! :) (All help still welcome ;))

P.s how do you check your ss number? Then I can check what number we had and tell you.

out of those 44 only one was relevant and for the right location. Anyway, one more to go! :) (All help still welcome ;))

P.s how do you check your ss number? Then I can check what number we had and tell you.

Its the application mumber and reads like this "NOM-0712-XX". Also if people can share how many points they had, we can try to understand if WA is going by the points.

Guest Pollo

my sister's application no. is just below 170 and she claimend 70 points under the EOI.

the occupation is Property Manager and we applied July the 5th but still waiting..