5000th post ~ Stepping away now! ;0)

cartertucker

Ive decided to take a huge step away from PIO......:yes: I may pop on now & then for updates on people I am fond of, I may still PM, but I wont be posting on the open forum anymore

I have spent 4 years as a member on here & have over the years found it most helpful & I like to think that I have been a good member & helped others where I can :wubclub:

I have PIO to thank too for meeting two of my good friends, one ive met here in WA & one that is newly arrived & I hope to meet soon

:wink: I have also recently made a good group of Friends from PIO & we chat over facebook

I really do wish everyone well in their ventures to, in & away from Australia....

May it be all that you hoped for your Family :cute:

Ive decided to take a huge step away from PIO......:yes: I may pop on now & then for updates on people I am fond of, I may still PM, but I wont be posting on the open forum anymore

I have spent 4 years as a member on here & have over the years found it most helpful & I like to think that I have been a good member & helped others where I can :wubclub:

I have PIO to thank too for meeting two of my good friends, one ive met here in WA & one that is newly arrived & I hope to meet soon

:wink: I have also recently made a good group of Friends from PIO & we chat over facebook

I really do wish everyone well in their ventures to, in & away from Australia....

May it be all that you hoped for your Family :cute:

Take care, you're a lovely person and thank you for your help. x

We've been on here for 4 years now also, not put as many posts on as you have. You've been a great help to many people on pio and we have enjoyed reading your posts too. All the best. Tracey

Archived