PIOs 175 Lodged June 2012..

Murta

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Murta, surely you mean enter by 29/8/13 if not you have not entered Australia in time for your VISA validation! ;) I'm trying to work out from the immi site if all my documents have been uploaded. Can't tell it's not very clear, just says "further medicals recieved". pesky, will chase my migration agent later.

hey thanks for that yea hahahahah...

yes my doc still say requested on the website!!

Guest melanie79

well done murta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here it is VISA GRANT NOTIFICATION.....................................jaysus wept!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought this day would come and so quick too!!!!!!!!!!!

15-6-12........CO 14-8-12....Med 28-9-12...final doc upload 12-9-12...email 13-9-12 7:13am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enter by 29-8-13.......:laugh:

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Woo Hoo - My Visa was granted on 20th Sept!!!!! Submitted application on 20th June, CO allocated on 24th August, Medicals on 13th Sept, Police checks finalised and received on 18th Sept and Visa Granted on 20th! Crazy fast!

VERY scary but VERY exciting. Need to be there for 15th September 2013, so plan is now to sell the house, move in with family and research and save like crazy and move first week in Sept!

Good Luck to all those still waiting and to those who have got their Visa, let the fun and games and stress begin!

Visa granted! Woohoo! Don't want to go to work now!

15 weeks and 3 days from lodging to grant. Enter by 13/09/2013. Yay!

Complete mindset change now. The focus has been so much on meeting requirements and getting everything sorted for the application, as it's so intensive, that we've not given massive amounts of thought to actually moving. Now, we'd better get cracking.

So excited...

Edited by Raelm

Good luck to all those still waiting, i lodged my VISA app on the 22nd of June and i got a case officer assigned at the end of august and i've now had it approved and GRANTED! There was a short delay with medicals which the clinic failed to upload promptly and the CO had to request them again. Very excited! i think when it gets closer to the time i want to go out there, summer '13 i will be getting the cold sweats and nerves about doing the right thing! ohwell no turning back now, its cost a fair amount and not its time to go see Australia!!

hey guys, VISA GRANT TODAY :)

However, i have a question...

When applying for the visa i stated my partner (de-facto) would not be migrating with me.....

....then to my suprise, my CO asked for 1. defaco relationship evidence 2. police checks for partner 3. medical for partner 4. form 80 for partner

Now with the visa grant notification there is absolutly no mention of her at all?

help please :(

I lodged my application on 26/06/12 and on 28/08/12 it said 'Being processed further'. I have however heard nothing further and had no communication from a Case Officer. Does this status mean that I have had a Case Officer assigned?

I have uploaded my PCC and my Medicals are finalised so as far as I am aware there is nothing outstanding on my side.

Should I be concerned that I haven't had any communication from them?!

I too have no communication except for when she asked medicals, PCC and Form 80 - but as you frontloaded them, it is normal that these were not asked. I am also thinking why things are taking so long - i uploaded PCC already on September 10th and status is still required. :( I am thinking that maybe my CO has a vacation .... She is from team 6 - maybe we have the same CO? :D

I too have no communication except for when she asked medicals, PCC and Form 80 - but as you frontloaded them, it is normal that these were not asked. I am also thinking why things are taking so long - i uploaded PCC already on September 10th and status is still required. :( I am thinking that maybe my CO has a vacation .... She is from team 6 - maybe we have the same CO? :D

Well I have not been contacted at all so not even sure that I have been allocated a Case Officer! At least you know what team yours is in - one step ahead of me!!

hey guys, VISA GRANT TODAY :)

However, i have a question...

When applying for the visa i stated my partner (de-facto) would not be migrating with me.....

....then to my suprise, my CO asked for 1. defaco relationship evidence 2. police checks for partner 3. medical for partner 4. form 80 for partner

Now with the visa grant notification there is absolutly no mention of her at all?

help please :(

I am intrigued as to what happens next with your situation as I did the same thing. I noted on my application that my de facto partner was not migrating with me (as we havent been living together for a full year yet) so wonder if they will request the same from me. Please keep me posted on what happens as that would be ideal if you could provide those docs and they also get their visa?!

I lodged my application on 26/06/12 and on 28/08/12 it said 'Being processed further'. I have however heard nothing further and had no communication from a Case Officer. Does this status mean that I have had a Case Officer assigned?

I have uploaded my PCC and my Medicals are finalised so as far as I am aware there is nothing outstanding on my side.

HI Sarah10, why did you go ahead and get your police and medicals done when your case officier wasnt assigned? Had you any direct contact with them other than the online status comments, or maybe you took it on yourself to get them done.

YEs it seems you are waiting longer than typical in this current batch but generally it is 12 to 18mth. Whats ur profession although I am not convinced it is this.? I know from the date you get an email from mr and mrs x u have 28days to complete upload. me personally i had things to do in my case in that time but not sure about people like urself that have nothing more to upload. Mail them direct to enquire?

WEll done thou for getting all done..exciting times

HI Sarah10, why did you go ahead and get your police and medicals done when your case officier wasnt assigned? Had you any direct contact with them other than the online status comments, or maybe you took it on yourself to get them done.

YEs it seems you are waiting longer than typical in this current batch but generally it is 12 to 18mth. Whats ur profession although I am not convinced it is this.? I know from the date you get an email from mr and mrs x u have 28days to complete upload. me personally i had things to do in my case in that time but not sure about people like urself that have nothing more to upload. Mail them direct to enquire?

WEll done thou for getting all done..exciting times

I loaded my PCC and medicals as on their site they do say that when the current allocation dates are close to your application date you should go ahead and do them.

I am a chartered accountant so don't think it has anything to do with my profession. Really is just odd that haven't heard anything!

Sent them an email yesterday though so hopefully something happens soon! Not in any rush but just want the wait to be over and to know that I have spent all that money wisely!

Well I have not been contacted at all so not even sure that I have been allocated a Case Officer! At least you know what team yours is in - one step ahead of me!!

According to DIAC website, all 175s have now been allocated a CO. We frontloaded meds/PCC before we went on holiday in July. August 13 everything bar meds turned to "Met" HOC asked for further meds for daughter (as expected), and these now "referred". Have never had any contact from CO. Hoping we will only hear once, and it will be good news!

I wouldn't worry about not a case officer not being in touch yet, - especially if you front loaded your medical checks etc because primarily that is what they email you to tell you to do. My medicals were done on 14 Sept and sent on 17 Sept. Logging on everday waiting for THE email! Nothing yet its bloody torture! Hoping it won't be long as I got my CO a little after everyone got theirs! Fingers crossed!

Hi Sarah :wink:

You are very fortunate that your medicals are "finalized" this has been the most common hold up for most of the visa applicants over the last couple months. The turn around time is usually around 6 weeks extra for meds, longer for some. For most of the 176 visa apps that have not had meds referred the time from application to grant has been around 6-8 weeks. For 175's it has been around 8-12 weeks. You are a little over that norm now, but since you have now uploaded everything and your meds are finalized it should be any day now.

Good luck, Looking froward to you getting your golden email

• 2 weeks later...
Visa was granted this morning, so happy!! Just got to keep it under wraps until I hand in my notice but that isn't until Xmas so better bite my lip!!

Congratulations!!! I'm just the same. So excited but can't tell people at work because I don't want to say anything until I have concrete plans. I'm also planning to hand in my notice in December! Good luck with keeping it secret and with all the planning!!