Fearless - Good luck Liverpool

MACDONALDO67

If the Liverpool fans can make a wall of sound like we did in 2005 we will already have Chelsea beat.....this was the greatest game I ever went to in my life, the Kop was rocking and they didnt know what hit them

If the Liverpool fans can make a wall of sound like we did in 2005 we will already have Chelsea beat.....this was the greatest game I ever went to in my life, the Kop was rocking and they didnt know what hit them

One of my best yeah,nearly as good as this,bunked off school to get in early,no chance otherwise,1977,the start of our european adventures

[YOUTUBE]R9B26fXTj4c[/YOUTUBE]

YNWA:notworthy:

If you win nothing this season and do not qualify for Europe I think kenny will be gone, vital game for him today.

Already won the Carling Cup and already qualified for the Europa League.....can't make top 4 for Champions League, possibly top 3 depending on Chelsea,

Liverpool have 2 targets left this season: 1. Win the FA Cup, 2. Finish above Everton.

Already won the Carling Cup and already qualified for the Europa League.....can't make top 4 for Champions League, possibly top 3 depending on Chelsea,

Liverpool have 2 targets left this season: 1. Win the FA Cup, 2. Finish above Everton.

:biglaugh:

:biglaugh:

Disgusted with that performance,no belief from the off,yet AGAIN Henderson picked when he's been abysmal all year,3 woefull mistakes for the first goal from spearing enrique and reina.

No leadership shown by anyone,no shouting and screaming,went down with a whimper for an hour,Carroll and Kuyt should have started,absolutely steaming i am,gutless bas7ards,wrong line up picked again,Carroll has been playing well lately and kenny benches him,as he allways does!not happy,didnt turn up for the first 60 minutes,fuming.............

Archived