Forum News

Cerberus1

It's been a while since I've posted any forum news, so here goes.

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that the forum is fast approaching post number:

1000000.png

!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

To celebrate this landmark, $350 will be winging it's way towards the person who make post number 1000000. So get posting and good luck!

In other cash giveaways, we have a $50 photo competition in our newsletter every month.

Congratulations to our April, May & June winners:

MikenSueNW3

DavidandGill

jezworthington

If you want to subscribe to our newsletter, follow this link.

While we're in the cash giveaway mood, $50 dollars is also heading the way of subscriber number 5,000 to the newsletter (once we've identified who it is!)

Sister Sites

Elsewhere, our Queensland forum - www.britsinbrisbane.com has now morphed into www.lifeinqueensland.com and has been redesigned and upgraded.

Our Western Australia forum - www.perthpoms.com will be upgraded next week.

Our Adelaide forum will be upgraded in July and pomsinoz will be upgraded when I pluck up the courage:laugh:

Stats

Since the turn of the year, 7,600 new members have registered on the forum & approximately 158,000 posts have been made.

On the 12th May, the forum recorded the most number of members and guests online at the same time - a whopping 1,742.

Im due $175 then for the 500.000 post:mad::laugh:.at the fabled 2.2 thx not 1.5:wubclub:

500,000 ? Before my time, you'll have to take it up with the previous owner:wink:(although I suspect there may be a statute of limitation:laugh:)

Guest guest37336

Hi Rob.

If you have nothing else on :embarrassed: could you break the figures down into more understandable terminology,:goofy:.

Something along the lines of the one pictured, only when you have five minutes though mate,:biglaugh::wubclub:.

0006_DQS_TE.png

Guest VickyMel

Cheeky - you have removed the number of posts bit on the main page, I can't write a script like ParleyCross - so I had been checking each day and was ready with my 500 posts to ensure a win!

:wink:

Guest NeilEB

You should have qualified it with "500 useful posts".....

Mind you, then most of mine would be discounted.....hmm....

New forums?:wideeyed: is she right,am i the most unobservant galoot in the world?dont answer that btw!

I clicked the links to the Perth forum and saw all the gizmos and wodgets they have there now.

:biggrin:

I dont like gizmo's an all that:no:,not IT'd up am i:embarrassed:

Ah you'll be alright. Its things like a calender and Twitter feed in side panels. Looks good and won't change posting. Nicer to navigate round and more modern and user friendly IMO. I just blank out the pinky colour :cute: But as I'm not going to QLD its ok I am only looking at it for a few minutes :laugh: I never mind forum change per se to layout or add ons, just changes in the colour schemes always throw me. But hey, running my own forum I know how much its bites upgrading and making changes so won't grumble. I'll just done tinted goggles for a bit if need be when PIA is upgraded :tongue::biggrin:

Ah you'll be alright. Its things like a calender and Twitter feed in side panels. Looks good and won't change posting. Nicer to navigate round and more modern and user friendly IMO. I just blank out the pinky colour :cute: But as I'm not going to QLD its ok I am only looking at it for a few minutes :laugh: I never mind forum change per se to layout or add ons, just changes in the colour schemes always throw me. But hey, running my own forum I know how much its bites upgrading and making changes so won't grumble. I'll just done tinted goggles for a bit if need be when PIA is upgraded :tongue::biggrin:

Thats another reason for me to swerve PIA then,hate change me!:arghh:right im off to put me washing thru the mangle:wubclub::biggrin:

Thats another reason for me to swerve PIA then,hate change me!:arghh:right im off to put me washing thru the mangle:wubclub::biggrin:

Hold fire and start using it once its got its upgrade :yes: Its happening in July apparently. That way you'll never know any different and won't miss the current style :cute:

Archived