Forum News

Cerberus1

Hold fire and start using it once its got its upgrade :yes: Its happening in July apparently. That way you'll never know any different and won't miss the current style :cute:

Havnt been on it for months tbh,maybe when the hse sells i will:wubclub:

It's been a while since I've posted any forum news, so here goes.

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that the forum is fast approaching post number:

1000000.png

!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

To celebrate this landmark, $350 will be winging it's way towards the person who make post number 1000000. So get posting and good luck!

Congratulations to Olibear with this post, which took us to the 1,000,000 post mark.

Guest The Pom Queen
Congratulations to Olibear with this post, which took us to the 1,000,000 post mark.

Damn and blast, I crawled out of my sick bed just to get the prize money:cry:

Seriously, congratulations Olibear:wubclub:

Guest VickyMel

Congratulations to Olibear

Darn I was hoping I was in with a shot this morning as I saw it slowly creaping closer yesterday afternoon - then this morning I am 76 posts too late.

Congratulations PIO too as well 1 million posts & thanks for the useful information.

Guest guest37336

In the name of democracy I demand a recount,:mad::biglaugh:.

No seriously, congratulations Olibear, well done matey.:yes:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

Guest guest37336
It was actually quite a cliff hanger :laugh:....Post 999,999 was made.... then there was a 5 minute gap when no posts were made.

FIVE MINUTES Rob,:eek::shocked:.

Bloody hell, I was there Rob posting away, :yes:, but by the time I had finished it had already gone past the million mark by some three hundred, :biglaugh: AND, my post was about what I would do with the money, (it involved a prezzie for you mate,:wubclub:) very, very disappointed is all I can say Rob.:no::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
FIVE MINUTES Rob,:eek::shocked:.

Bloody hell, I was there Rob posting away, :yes:, but by the time I had finished it had already gone past the million mark by some three hundred, :biglaugh: AND, my post was about what I would do with the money, (it involved a prezzie for you mate,:wubclub:) very, very disappointed is all I can say Rob.:no::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

You were never going to win Lemming .......... with the long length of your posts ................ it takes you at least 10 minutes to type them:laugh:

Guest guest37336
You were never going to win Lemming .......... with the long length of your posts ................ it takes you at least 10 minutes to type them:laugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Ten minutes is JUST the spell checker Jim,:embarrassed::biglaugh:, and I still get that wrong,:yes:

It was actually quite a cliff hanger :laugh:....Post 999,999 was made.... then there was a 5 minute gap when no posts were made.

who was the 1,000,001 poster , do they get a spot prize....:wideeyed: as it is for charity ....

Guest The Pom Queen
who was the 1,000,001 poster , do they get a spot prize....:wideeyed: as it is for charity ....

Although we love to donate to charities Nick on this occasion you weren't the winner, but don't worry PIO have already donated to Sue:notworthy:

Although we love to donate to charities Nick on this occasion you weren't the winner, but don't worry PIO have already donated to Sue:notworthy:

thats no problem,i always say if you dont ask you dont get .........i too have donated ,i just wish i could give more ...........maybe i will be the 2,000,000 winner .......:yes:

thats no problem,i always say if you dont ask you dont get .........i too have donated ,i just wish i could give more ...........maybe i will be the 2,000,000 winner .......:yes:

Next giveaway will be for the starter of the 100,000'th thread, which will probably be around early September and maybe the 50,000'th member probably towards the end of October. Also looking at running a quiz in the chat room (prize for the winner) and in the meantime, smaller prizes to be won each month in our newsletter competitions.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
It's been a while since I've posted any forum news, so here goes.

The eagle eyed amongst you may have noticed that the forum is fast approaching post number:

1000000.png

!!!!!!!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

I have been thinking about this figure ............ one million posts and with nearly 45,000 members thats an average of less than 30 posts each, are you sure its not ten million?:wacko::laugh:

Archived