176 lodged in April 2012

jag

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

STRESSED ! I was supposed to get my visa granted today ,now the co wants more evidence of earnings in the last 10 years ,because my books show low earnings they say I have been working part time . Don't know what to do ,all this money down the drain

Hi ade, i am in similar situation,im a self employed chippy and have been for sixteen years doing exactly the same, putting the minimum through my books as do probably most people in the building game. have you got an accountant as i got mine to write a letter to say he had been doing my books for ten years and sent a copy of all my accounts for the last eight years. also got three references of different builders i had worked for to say i work for them on regular basis working x amount of hours per week and made sure they all tallied up so over the course of the month i was working 160 hours a month . i think the main thing they want to see is that you are working in your trade on a full time basis and paying tax not neceseraily the amount you earn.

hope this helps mate.

Cheer benny ,

my accountant is putting all the info together for me with a covering letter and I'll do a stat dec aswell . They said that they will go back to 2001 and check the average earnings for a chippy and then check it against mine ? Sounds a bit harsh to me .

• 2 weeks later...
Whooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

VISA GRANTED

We feel like the world has been lifted off our shoulders

Wow that's fantastic!! :biggrin:

So pleased for you Ade. Now you can stop worrying about the visa and start planning for your new life in Oz

Millie x

The Dream is finally over..................................it is because it is no longer a dream. It is a reality now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the visa grant today. What a journey it has been a complete roller-coaster , this forum has been a great support thank you guys.............Best of luck to all waiting.

The Dream is finally over..................................it is because it is no longer a dream. It is a reality now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the visa grant today. What a journey it has been a complete roller-coaster , this forum has been a great support thank you guys.............Best of luck to all waiting.

Brilliant news after such a long wait for you x

It's nice to get off the roller-coaster but you have to get straight back on and sort everything else out now :wink:

Congrats

Edited by ade72

Congratulations Illuminati - its a good feeling isn't it?! Best of luck with your future move.

Congratulations!!!!!