PR GRANTED RIGHT NOW!!! Thanks Pomsinoz

reza

Hi

Right now I got my grant letter. It is 3:00 Am and I am extremely happy.

I would like to thank Pomsinoz for its great helps and supports. I would like to thank my CO too for his helps.

I remember the days I had lost 15 points due to MODL removal and was not able to lodge my application. It was then that I found Pomzinoz which was a great help for me to learn how to obtain my state sponsorship. It was only the beginning and after that It always helped me to lodge my application and get my PR.

I appreciate Pomzinoz and its great Moderators and Members

Regards :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi

I would like to thank Pomsinoz for its great helps and supports. I would like to thank my CO too for his helps.

I remember the days I had lost 15 points due to MODL removal and was not able to lodge my application. It was then that I found Pomzinoz which was a great help for me to learn how to obtain my state sponsorship. It was only the beginning and after that It always helped me to lodge my application and get my PR.

Good Reza, Congratulations....let the celebrations begin now....

Guest wafa9737
Hi

Congratulations and wish you best of luck , i also got worried when MODL was removed, lost my 15 points and later on applied for 176...Hope you get success on reaching OZ...

Reza, Congrats, its a great feeling isn't it. When are you leaving.

Can you tell me what your occupation was ?

Tim

Hi Tim

Thanks for your kind message. I am a civil engineer and I am planning to leave in 3 months. I would be landing in Brisbane.

Wish you all the best too

Regards

REZA:wubclub::cute:

Hi

Congratulations !! That was a long wait