October snow in the UK?

2tigers

Now I'm never one to bag the UK and I hope this thread doesn't turn that way, but I read this and couldn't believe it! What is the world coming to? Snow predicted for Oct in the UK....... I love all the seasons, I really do - we make the most out of whatever comes but I've never heard of snow in October before?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039418/UK-weather-Snow-forecast-parts-Britain-early-October.html

All our seasons are so mixed up, all of them seem to have shifted forward a few months, I love the heat we now get in April, to me this is like summer, and now the winter snow predicted so early?

Guest Guest 47403

I hope there wrong last year was bad enough when it snowed at the end of November, getting around was so hard the country just grinds to a halt at the site of snow. A few days snow around chrisrmas would do me (for the kids obviously :biggrin:)

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :arghh:

This is why we have our fingers crossed that this may well be our last scottish winter :notworthy:

Guest sh7t man no way

they reckon with global warming--the uk winters are going 2 get colder--thankfully the gas,and electricity companys realise this,and have reduced there tarriffs:daydreaming::no:

Anyone else notice a sponsor on the first page of this thread saying "snow boots now in stock" :biglaugh:

I hope the ice clears away faster this time, caused me problems long after the snow went.

Archived