moderators

Cerberus1

From time to time we have to reshuffle the moderator team as exiting mods return to the relative tranquility and stress free nature of being regular members on the forum again.

To this end, we've added 2 new moderators to the team in snifter and harpodom (more on them in a moment) and we say a heartfelt thanks to pommypaul and siamsusie who are both stepping down. I extend a big thanks to both of them for assisting with the mangement of the site and we are extremly appreciative of the time they've spent heping out, it's good to know that there's genuine honest people out there that you can rely on, who simply want to put something back into the forum. :notworthy:

On the incoming front, I'm delighted to announce that snifter and harpomod have accepted our invitation to join the moderator team, both bring different things to the table and I'm sure, along with the existing mods, they'll both play a valuable part as the forum continues to grow and go from strength to strength.

Snifter is UK based and already assists with the moderation on our sister site, Poms in Adelaide and has additional moderator experience from other sites.

Harpodom is based in Australia and will be familiar to many members on the forum. He will primarily be assisting with the 'Moving back to the UK' and 'Chewing the fat' areas of the forum.

(For info, an up to date list of moderators and administrators can always be viewed at: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/showgroups.php)

I hope you'll all welcome them to the team and will give them your full support.

Guest The Pom Queen
welcome the new mods ....and sad to see paul and susie going ...although i hope they are still gona be members ?

mrs keily

I am sure they will be, although not sure when Paul will have the time he seems to be very busy and I think he will be even busier pretty soon:biggrin: I think he spends too much time eating 6 x meat pizzas:wink::laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
cheers Kate and Rob. I like to think I'm a bit left field for a mod, which of course means within a few days I'll be a totalitarian rules junkie. I shall, er, learn this as I go along. Please bear with me....

Yes the words Harpo and rules don't really go together do they :tongue:

Guest Guest31881

Best wishes to our two departing Mods, they were both friends and colleagues for the last few months.

Welcome to our two new mods, Harpodom and snifter who I am sure will soon settle in and prove to be an asset to the site.

Guest Guest16631

.........thank-you-bodies.jpg..........to susie and paul.........!!!.................[for all your help and support]................tink x

Best wishes to our two departing Mods, they were both friends and colleagues for the last few months.

Welcome to our two new mods, Harpodom and snifter who I am sure will soon settle in and prove to be an asset to the site.

cheers Colin, tell you what this feels like....

I'm the kid who used to sit at the back of class flinging stink bombs up the front

And now I'm a teacher....who hasn't been to teacher training college....HELP!!

Guest The Pom Queen
cheers Colin, tell you what this feels like....

I'm the kid who used to sit at the back of class flinging stink bombs up the front

And now I'm a teacher....who hasn't been to teacher training college....HELP!!

Just be yourself and you will be fine (well as long as you stick to the forum rules, I have never had to infract a mod before:tongue:)

Well done to both.

Is Harpodom our "old member harpodom"? I know it's a silly question, it's just seem to have a new account and I wasn't sure.

If he is, hopefully the MBTTUK forum will be more fairer and members who are returning to the UK will feel free to express their views without being judged.

Well done to both.

Is Harpodom our "old member harpodom"? I know it's a silly question, it's just seem to have a new account and I wasn't sure.

If he is, hopefully the MBTTUK forum will be more fairer and members who are returning to the UK will feel free to express their views without being judged.

yes, tis I. I hope so too

Guest guest33730
Just be yourself and you will be fine (well as long as you stick to the forum rules, I have never had to infract a mod before:tongue:)

HeHe - I'm sure someone managed to infract you once tho!!

Daniel

p.s. welcome to the Snifter and Harpo - sure you'll be great!!

Guest The Pom Queen
HeHe - I'm sure someone managed to infract you once tho!!

Daniel

p.s. welcome to the Snifter and Harpo - sure you'll be great!!

Umm I remember that very well, revenge will be sweet, I'm just biding my time:tongue:

Hello and thank you :biggrin:

If people are wondering about me, as in 'Who the hell is that?' or just 'Who?' yes, ces't moi.

I know that tells you a lot :cute:

FWIW I've modded over on PIA for a little while now and haven't scared off the natives there. Least not that I know of :tongue: I've also modded on my own forum and others. Been using these things for over a decade now.

Anyways, I will be posting still as me, forum member, contributing around where I can and all that. If I need to moderate for any reason I always make it clear I am posting in 'mod mode' so people don't get confused. I am a forum member still also. Works for me and keeps me sane :wink:

Guest famousfive

Great choice.Well done to you both.Having Harpodom keeping an eye on the MBTTUK forum will make a big difference to those of us heading home because he has an understanding of some of the issues and even though he is not heading back he seems like one of us.Snifters posts are always worth a read and should make a very fair mod.

PS Harpodom......do ya think it was the harpoMOD campaign that swung it for ya?hehe

Great choice.Well done to you both.Having Harpodom keeping an eye on the MBTTUK forum will make a big difference to those of us heading home because he has an understanding of some of the issues and even though he is not heading back he seems like one of us.Snifters posts are always worth a read and should make a very fair mod.

PS Harpodom......do ya think it was the harpoMOD campaign that swung it for ya?hehe

I have absolutely no idea ff! Thanks anyway, I'll do my best as I keep saying....but for the time being I'm doing a cramming course @ mod college

Guest Guest31881

I think its more like "despite the Harpomod"campaign.:wink::wink:

Archived