moderators

Cerberus1

Guest guest17301

and not before time for your modship Sir Harpomod. I look forward to your fair and balanced moderating. Congrats to you both and Snifter, though i am not familiar with your postings I hope you will be happy in the PIO team. I am sure you will be under Kate and Robs watchful eye. Well done both.

and not before time for your modship Sir Harpomod. I look forward to your fair and balanced moderating. Congrats to you both and Snifter, though i am not familiar with your postings I hope you will be ahppy in the PIO team. I am sure you will be under Kate and Robs watchful eye. Well done both.

Cheers fi! Please, just call me sir.

Guest guest17301
No fi, seriously, just treat me like any other poster, just one with a seriously short fuse and a massive ego

Ego, you....never....just keep your fuse unlit and we'll be alright:yes::cute:

Guest guest57588
cheers Kate and Rob. I like to think I'm a bit left field for a mod, which of course means within a few days I'll be a totalitarian rules junkie. I shall, er, learn this as I go along. Please bear with me....

I'm sure you'll be outstanding as a Mod mate. I know how much you value PIO as a forum which accurately represents the full spectrum of British experiences in Oz and will want that to continue.

was that ok?, I can be more sycophantic if you need me to?.......:swoon:

Guest guest57588
Hello and thank you :biggrin:

If people are wondering about me, as in 'Who the hell is that?' or just 'Who?' yes, ces't moi.

I know that tells you a lot :cute:

FWIW I've modded over on PIA for a little while now and haven't scared off the natives there. Least not that I know of :tongue: I've also modded on my own forum and others. Been using these things for over a decade now.

Anyways, I will be posting still as me, forum member, contributing around where I can and all that. If I need to moderate for any reason I always make it clear I am posting in 'mod mode' so people don't get confused. I am a forum member still also. Works for me and keeps me sane :wink:

Good luck Snifter, just don't go drinking with Harpo whatever you do, no good will come of it! :biggrin:

I'm sure you'll be outstanding as a Mod mate. I know how much you value PIO as a forum which accurately represents the full spectrum of British experiences in Oz and will want that to continue.

was that ok?, I can be more sycophantic if you need me to?.......:swoon:

Yeah that's fine mate thanks. Do I know you?

Archived