New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

OH hasn't told his employer either. He was in the RAF when we applied & we sent references from his Boss then stating his discharge date etc. He's worked for a 'civvy' company for just over a year and they have no idea! (although we have informed our CO of his new employer details as a change of circumstance). Dont want to tell them either as we dont plan on moving for at least a couple of years so it hasnt got anything to do with them at the minute.

Ooohh.... and I just got home to police checks :policeman: so I can upload those tomorrow too! Now just wait for Maidenhead to upload the meds on Friday!

When did you post your police checks? How long did they take to come back? :policeman:

Guest waitingtogotooz
OH hasn't told his employer either. He was in the RAF when we applied & we sent references from his Boss then stating his discharge date etc. He's worked for a 'civvy' company for just over a year and they have no idea! (although we have informed our CO of his new employer details as a change of circumstance). Dont want to tell them either as we dont plan on moving for at least a couple of years so it hasnt got anything to do with them at the minute.

On work an specific work exp on your online app does it say checking required or met? I think checks will only be done if doesn't say met xx

On work an specific work exp on your online app does it say checking required or met? I think checks will only be done if doesn't say met xx

Nothing says met on mine, this bit is winding me up first page all meds finalised go to check docs and nothing.:wacko:.

Really? On the checklist doesn't say required or met?? Jeez how frustrating!

Tell me about it and I got asked for extra docs so it would be nice to know doing my head in. Mandy has the same CO and i'm not sure if hers is the same as mine or everything met. :shocked::confused:

Just checked, ours just says 'Evidence of Specific Work Experience' - received & next line down says 'Evidence of work experience' - received. This hasnt changed since 13/05/2009 though. Looks like our CO might not change anything to 'Met' til he's got everything ready.

Just read your last msg Anne, sounds like ours is the same as yours, only the front page changed, everything else says 'received' on the checklist

Just checked, ours just says 'Evidence of Specific Work Experience' - received & next line down says 'Evidence of work experience' - received. This hasnt changed since 13/05/2009 though. Looks like our CO might not change anything to 'Met' til he's got everything ready.

I've just read that with one eye closed:unsure: But happy that we are both the same. It can't be too long now. Monday Tuesday are gonna be a nightmare next week as I'm on nights so i'm gonna be nippin to my locker every 5 mins to check my phone. so if anything breaks down their might be a shortage of fingers & maryland cookies at Christmas :embarrassed: but what the hell my visa is more important. As I keep telling my boss their only biscuits.:wacko:

I havent been too bad this week cos I'm visiting family in Durham. Driving back home tomorrow though, so it'll be back to the constant checking & even worse next wk when kids are back at school! I'm just presuming that ours will be the same as yours now then & possibly being looked at next week. I was quite pleased to hear from someone who had the same CO as us (can't remember who it was though:embarrassed:) that had their grant within a couple of days of their PCCs being sent, but thats obviously not happened!

Guest Lori2011
Doesnt give prices :sad:

yeiiii! I knew it mentioned costs somewhere, ok, follow this link:

http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/import/general-info/fees-charges-import/schedule-permit-applications

the cost for electronic lodgement is of $325 AUD

check the website, has lots of information, also check:

http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/cat-dogs/countries/cat2?name=United%20Kingdom

open the link about information package 2.

hope this helps you!! good luck! hope you can take your doggies with you

We've finally got our visa this morning! Initial entry by 4 Oct 2012.:jiggy:

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting, especially those that have waited a long time with me! Anlopa, I'll tell him to do yours next eh, it really can't be long - hope that you get it before the weekend!

Mandy x

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting, especially those that have waited a long time with me! Anlopa, I'll tell him to do yours next eh, it really can't be long - hope that you get it before the weekend!

Mandy x

Congrats.....

Mandy x

Congratulation :jiggy::jiggy::notworthy: I haven't logged on or checked my emails I don't know what to do OMG so pleased for you.:jiggy::jiggy:

Nope still nothing!!!!!!!!!! Bumholes!!!!!!!!!!

But true to our time lines Mandy I should be 3-4 days behind you like the TRA, App and everything.

I have no email either for extra docs but their again my lazy agent will still be in bed slobbering on his pillow.

Awww, I was sure you'd be putting you'd also got it.:sad: Surely you'll get it before the weekend.

Mandy xx

Oh Mandy, (lol) Dont worry I am still going for the 31st or 1st 2nd so I'm ok. I have to admit when I saw your grant the green eyed monster said I better have mine but then I know I dont think it has even been looked at yet as still no change and no contact so its alright. I'm happy to be honest that now I know some sort of contact is going to be very soon:shocked: Lets hope its good news. Tania will be waiting by that phone as well as her's must be coming any day. I've go a full day of gymnastics today (not me doing it) so that will take thoughts of visa's.

Have a fab day Celebrating Mandy and Mark that really has thrown the cat anomg the pidgeons now for you. bet you want to go now.:confused:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Mandy x

CONGRATULATIONS :hug::hug:

YOU MUST BE OVER THE MOON. WHOOP :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Mandy x

Congratulations:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: mandymark

Date of Visa application: May 2009

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Fitter (General)

Visa type: Originally 175 then Qld SS 176 from Sep 2009

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 5 (I think!)

Post-14th July Category: 3 or 4???

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: 2009

Date CO assigned:30/08/11 Team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

[Date visa granted:26/10/11

Oh Mandy, (lol) Dont worry I am still going for the 31st or 1st 2nd so I'm ok. I have to admit when I saw your grant the green eyed monster said I better have mine but then I know I dont think it has even been looked at yet as still no change and no contact so its alright. I'm happy to be honest that now I know some sort of contact is going to be very soon:shocked: Lets hope its good news. Tania will be waiting by that phone as well as her's must be coming any day. I've go a full day of gymnastics today (not me doing it) so that will take thoughts of visa's.

Have a fab day Celebrating Mandy and Mark that really has thrown the cat anomg the pidgeons now for you. bet you want to go now.:confused:

Not long now, I wake up at least once a night just to quickly check if I have an email from my agent!! I am thinking if the co gave me 70 days to produce the police checks and medicals I was thinking he may not even pick my file up until those 70 days are up :eek: that would take me to the 20th Nov oh well not much I can do :swoon: