New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

I think they are working themselves back into work VERY slowly.......I know I have been....hopefully we will see some movement next week

Please please please can someone have a case officer or their visa by the morning. I am full of cold and feeling sorry for myself so I want to hear some good news ;0) good luck everyone x

From memory they fell 4 weeks short of work experience...:sad:

Yes you're right, OH aussie work work experience fell short of just 4 weeks(he actually had 17 months experience in total but it was calculated from date of application) we couldnt claim the extra points needed so it was a void application due to not enough points!!!:mad: very frustrating!!! all that money gone....................................:wacko:

Guest The6OfUs
Please please please can someone have a case officer or their visa by the morning. I am full of cold and feeling sorry for myself so I want to hear some good news ;0) good luck everyone x

Not forgetting that their School's have all broken up for summer now, so a few CO's may be taking holiday from now until 1st Feb, therefore less staff to continue with the processing?!!! Just a thought, but hopefully I am completely wrong! :wink:

Guest The6OfUs
Yes you're right, OH aussie work work experience fell short of just 4 weeks(he actually had 17 months experience in total but it was calculated from date of application) we couldnt claim the extra points needed so it was a void application due to not enough points!!!:mad: very frustrating!!! all that money gone....................................:wacko:

So sorry to hear that. It's an insane result when clearly he had months of extra experience by the time a CO looked at your file!! Where do you go from here? Are you going to re-apply for the visa Dinkydoo?

Well we have received some good news this morning. Please turn me purple.

We got our visa grant letter today so now we need to start actually planning the move. It feels surreal - I'm excited but OH is away (home tonight though and the champagne is chilling) and no one at work even knows we applied so I can't even tell anyone.

Guest The6OfUs
well we have received some good news this morning. please turn me purple.

we got our visa grant letter today so now we need to start actually planning the move. It feels surreal - i'm excited but oh is away (home tonight though and the champagne is chilling) and no one at work even knows we applied so i can't even tell anyone.

congratulations!! Things have finally started moving this week! All the best for you new life in oz!!!

Big congratulation!!!:wubclub:

I am still in waiting room,no news. I think net week will be more busy than this one. Good luck to every one.

We got our visa grant letter today so now we need to start actually planning the move. It feels surreal - I'm excited but OH is away (home tonight though and the champagne is chilling) and no one at work even knows we applied so I can't even tell anyone.

So sorry to hear that. It's an insane result when clearly he had months of extra experience by the time a CO looked at your file!! Where do you go from here? Are you going to re-apply for the visa Dinkydoo?

We are applying for state sponsorship so we'll see how we get on with that..........................!!!!!

Congratulations :biggrin:

wish you good luck!!In which state are you applying for the sponsorship?

We are applying for state sponsorship so we'll see how we get on with that..........................!!!!!

Congrats...:)

Congratulations...

Yay congratulations ;0) xx

Name:NJK

Destination:Mebourne

Date of Visa application:30/08/2011

Nationality:Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession:Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: 14/12/2011

Police check submitted:30/08/2011

Date CO assigned:28/11/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):N/A

Date visa granted: Waiting with fingers crossed.......

Welcome...I have added you to the thread and spreadsheet...

Name:NJK

Destination:Mebourne

Date of Visa application:30/08/2011

Nationality:Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession:Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: 14/12/2011

Police check submitted:30/08/2011

Date CO assigned:28/11/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):N/A

Date visa granted: Waiting with fingers crossed.......

Hello njk, good luck hopefully you will get your letter soon.

I am just surprised that the DIAC are now onto Aug'11 applications for CAT 4....

Onshore applications are processed in a different office from offshore, so there are quite different processing times. Some Cat 5 onshore applications have been allocated, where as offshore Cat 4 applications are still waiting 6 months+ after lodgement for CO allocations.