New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congratulations Tania,

And thank you. You have done a fantastic job and brought a lot of friends together. I hope that I stay friends with everyone that I have met on this thread.

I hope that someone comes along soon and takes over as this thread has been a life line for a lot of us.

Good luck Tania and thank you :wubclub:

Tania,

Thanks for all the hard work you put in keeping this thread going, i wouldn't know what i would have done without you all. You deserve a break and to move on to your new life down under :hug: Good luck with your house sale and keep in touch x x

Update from me, we have got a buyer!!! for our house I'm just in the process now of going through the deal so more stress over the next 6 weeks or so.

QUOTE]

Awesome news Tania,congrats!

Hope everyting goes smoothly for you:hug:

thats brilliant news tania, been having a bit of trouble with my laptop so took me a while to reply!

I am over the moon for you, wish you all the best for the future and thanks for taking over this thread and keeping us all in check!!:xmas12:

Thanks everyone I have enjoyed running this thread and when someone else takes over I will still pop in to see how everyone else is doing you wont get rid of me that easy and when I finally get to Aus we will have to go on those meet up threads.

Good luck everyone for this week lets hope some of you get a nice Xmas present.

how did the phone interview go Anlopa? Good i hope!

It went well. I hope!!!! :notworthy:A few things I will say is if you go for an interview or have an interview make sure you know your C.V inside out and any of the abbrev's that you use ensure you remember what they mean.:GEEK: In the interview they didn't question my mechanical ability:wacko: it was all about behavioural questions:wub: - examples if when you have experienced a situation. Think STAR - situation, task, action, result. Write down and rehearse situations as that formed the whole of the interview. :chatterbox:

Before the interview I checked my emails and another company who I have been in contact with had sent me an email asking if I was still interested in an interview. So fingers crossed I might just have a job to go to:wubclub:. The only thing that could be better is to sell the house. Anyone want a house.:jiggy:

eurghhh....I'm going to have to wean myself away from Bpremji's google spreadsheet - I'm staring at it like I'm waiting for paint to dry.......the pink line is sooooooooo close, only 1 peep between me and it - I feel like taking bets to see if we have any movement on the visa this side of Xmas or the other!! lol :eek:

Plus just spent three hours cleaning for tomorrow morning - buyer's bank surveyor coming round to do their own valuation on our house, after waiting for two weeks for them to get their finger out....please ohhh please say the same as the one we have so we can get these bloomin' missives concluded before Xmas and before I go gaga!! lol :biglaugh:

eurghhh....I'm going to have to wean myself away from Bpremji's google spreadsheet - I'm staring at it like I'm waiting for paint to dry.......the pink line is sooooooooo close, only 1 peep between me and it - I feel like taking bets to see if we have any movement on the visa this side of Xmas or the other!! lol :eek:

Plus just spent three hours cleaning for tomorrow morning - buyer's bank surveyor coming round to do their own valuation on our house, after waiting for two weeks for them to get their finger out....please ohhh please say the same as the one we have so we can get these bloomin' missives concluded before Xmas and before I go gaga!! lol :biglaugh:

Getting closer!!!! I think you will hear something before Xmas. DIAC published on their site a good while ago that their aim was all cat 4 pre July 2011 applicants will have case officers by the end of the year :0D

Tania can you please turn us purple? We got our Christmas present today!

According to our agent, our CO was new and probably inexperienced. The team leader has picked up our case today and made everything in order.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::xmas10:

Name: bj27

Destination: Adelaide

Date of Visa application: 14 feb 2011

Nationality:

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT BA

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 16/11/11

Police check submitted: 2/11/2011

Date CO assigned: week 44

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: week 51 20/12/11

According to our agent, our CO was new and probably inexperienced. The team leader has picked up our case today and made everything in order.

:wubclub:CONGRATULATIONS :xmas12:

BJ27 Well done and well deserved considering the co waiting experience you had. You must be chuffed to bits!

Hi Tania,

If no one else wants to do it, I dont mind keeping the thread and spreadsheet updated.

Update from me, we have got a buyer!!! for our house I'm just in the process now of going through the deal so more stress over the next 6 weeks or so.

I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take over this thread as in the next couple of weeks I think things will start to get busy for, I will make sure who ever would like to take over get access some how to the front page, please let me know if you are interested.

Tania

Hi Tania,

If no one else wants to do it, I dont mind keeping the thread and spreadsheet updated.

Well done Bpremji,

:biggrin:

This thread is a life line for so many Tania started a fab thing here and it has been kept up to date brilliantly.

I know you will do an excellent job in keeping the thread running. I am glad that someone has taken it over.

I didn’t cos I’ve got my visa and will soon be moving as well.

Maybe we could do a cat 4 the sequel or cat 4 where are you now. Just so those that have visas and are moving can discuss and let people know how you’re getting on. We could keep it on the cat 4 thread but there is nothing worse than Yerr lets meet up for a bbq on the beach under the scorching sun, when you are sat in the front window of your house franticly checking the visa application while watching the rain batter the for sale board.

Just a thought.

Im not sure I'll do a good a job as Tania has but will definately try....

If Tania cant give me control of the first post we may need to start a new thread 'Cat 4 Processing Part 2' or something similar?

Well done Bpremji,

This thread is a life line for so many Tania started a fab thing here and it has been kept up to date brilliantly.

I know you will do an excellent job in keeping the thread running. I am glad that someone has taken it over.

Maybe we could do a cat 4 the sequel or cat 4 where are you now. Just so those that have visas and are moving can discuss and let people know how you’re getting on. We could keep it on the cat 4 thread but there is nothing worse than Yerr lets meet up for a bbq on the beach under the scorching sun, when you are sat in the front window of your house franticly checking the visa application while watching the rain batter the for sale board.

Just a thought.

Well done Bpremji,

Just a thought.

I was thinking the same, we need another chat room as don't want to rub salt in any wounds. :jimlad:

I would like to discuss 'how hot it was today' , 'How big the spider i saw on my bed when i woke up this morning'....or more importantly "how many shrimps i can fit on my BBQ" :cute::biglaugh:

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Hi everyone!! Really pleased with all the movement for everyone :) Just wanted to let you all know that since getting our case officer on the 5th December and been asked to get meds and police checks, all our docs were changed to 'MET' except 'specific work experience' which was changed to 'received'. I emailed on friday 16th to ask if they required any further documents from us in relation to this. Yesterday Hubby's boss received a phone call for job verification :) Today 'specific work experience' has changed to 'MET'!! Yay!! Baby due in Feb, as mentioned before, so will be applying for meds and police checks following the birth :)

Silly little things, but another tick on the list as such!!

Another few days before Christmas break - more CO and Grants please DIAC :)

xxx

Im not sure I'll do a good a job as Tania has but will definately try....

If Tania cant give me control of the first post we may need to start a new thread 'Cat 4 Processing Part 2' or something similar?

They will be big shoes to fit, but you are by far the best one to fit them :0D

And yes I think it's a good idea to have a post visa thread.

Help!

On the Bridge clinic website it states:

"Please select Complete Health Forms for this Applicant at the bottom of the page"

on the application status page.

I cannot see this on my page? Does this only appear once DIAC instruct to get meds ie when a co is allocated etc?

Cheers

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

I support Bpremji's idea to entitle him with all the necessary rights. So keep it going:biggrin:

Besides, I am still without a CO and I seem to be the only May applicant here who is still looking for an officer. Mr/Mrs Officer, I am here!!! Look through my application and grant me with my sweet visa!!!!:wubclub: