New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Egyptian Prince

Hello Everybodyy :)

ohh now i started to feel so bored from the meeting room :((( :mad: as everything were sent from 26 November and till now the medicals still not finilize Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Any Advice :arghh:

Guest Egyptian Prince
I have declared it as a continuous visit. :(

Heyy SHRIKANT, i think there is nothing to worry about and in case the C.O. asked you to submit another PCC for the whole period then you can explain to your situation and i am sure they will understand it. So dnt worry that much

That is my opinion and i would do that if i were u

Hello Everybodyy :)

ohh now i started to feel so bored from the meeting room :((( :mad: as everything were sent from 26 November and till now the medicals still not finilize Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Any Advice :arghh:

I would contact your CO and advise that you have done your medicals and maybe this will get them to grant your visa.

Guest Egyptian Prince
I would contact your CO and advise that you have done your medicals and maybe this will get them to grant your visa.

Thanks for your reply Tania, I already did that at 6 december and she told me that they are waiting the Medical officer assessment. but looks like he forgot abt mine :(

so shall i send another reminder to tell them i am still alive lol

Guest SHRIKANT
Heyy SHRIKANT, i think there is nothing to worry about and in case the C.O. asked you to submit another PCC for the whole period then you can explain to your situation and i am sure they will understand it. So dnt worry that much

That is my opinion and i would do that if i were u

Hi E.Prince, Thanks for your advice. I hope everything should go well!!

Guest HappySAD

Can anyone let me know what seems to be the standard waiting time between having given all the requested information and obtaining the grant letter??

We were allocated our CO on 19 Oct and they requested the Form 80, PCC and some extra employment info whihc we uploaded on the 9 Nov (we have already uploaded our medicals in May). I thought by this stage we would have gotten the grant email:confused: and keep getting worried that there must be some problem - otherwise why the delay. Aaagh!! Hate all this waiting!!!!!:arghh:

Can anyone let me know what seems to be the standard waiting time between having given all the requested information and obtaining the grant letter??

We were allocated our CO on 19 Oct and they requested the Form 80, PCC and some extra employment info whihc we uploaded on the 9 Nov (we have already uploaded our medicals in May). I thought by this stage we would have gotten the grant email:confused: and keep getting worried that there must be some problem - otherwise why the delay. Aaagh!! Hate all this waiting!!!!!:arghh:

The wait is horrid, I waited 9 weeks from meds being finalised so co's put a review date on the file if you don't have an agent, call diac and say everything has been uploaded might just nudge your co in the right direction.

I think I have CO not sure. I checked my 175 visa application status on the DIAC website over the weekend and to my surprise it had been updated saying that my visa is being processed further as of the 14/12/2011 additionally it stated that an email has been sent to me on the 14th of December. However I have not received this email (I have also checked my junk folders). Do you think I have been allocated a CO is this normal or is there somthing amiss? According this thread I am due a CO (App name MrTux app date 13/06/2011).

I have contacted DIAC online via the visa status page, would it be better to call them?

I think I have CO not sure. I checked my 175 visa application status on the DIAC website over the weekend and to my surprise it had been updated saying that my visa is being processed further as of the 14/12/2011 additionally it stated that an email has been sent to me on the 14th of December. However I have not received this email (I have also checked my junk folders). Do you think I have been allocated a CO is this normal or is there somthing amiss? According this thread I am due a CO (App name MrTux app date 13/06/2011).

I have contacted DIAC online via the visa status page, would it be better to call them?

Hi MrTux - Yes, I believe you have been allocated a co. Congratulations. A good start to the week. Lets hope for a strong finish as well!

Guest waitingtogotooz

Oh feel for you, really I do.

Contact your CO to advise that all documents requested have been uploaded. Best of luck.

Hi MrTux - Yes, I believe you have been allocated a co. Congratulations. A good start to the week. Lets hope for a strong finish as well!

Thanks it is good start to christmas season. Do you think I should contact DIAC to chase them about not having recieved the email?

I know the feeling. We're from Feb, got a CO finally in Nov (after even April applicants already had a grant)... All was finalised on 5 Dec, hoped we would have our grant this year, but not yet. Our agent has sent three emails so far, but that hasn't helped.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::xmas8:

Name: MrTux

Date of Visa application: 13/06/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LO

Trade/profession: Mechanical Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): NA

Post-14th July Category: 3 (new priority group 4)

Medicals submitted: no

Police check submitted: no

Date CO assigned:14/12/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): NA

Date visa granted:

Update from me, we have got a buyer!!! for our house I'm just in the process now of going through the deal so more stress over the next 6 weeks or so.

I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take over this thread as in the next couple of weeks I think things will start to get busy for, I will make sure who ever would like to take over get access some how to the front page, please let me know if you are interested.

Tania

Hi Sekena,

To be very sure, if you have lodged your application, a list of requirements for the main applicants and its dependents is shown. But if you haven't lodged yet, form 80 defines who are qualified as a dependent.

- John Paul

http://towardsaustralia.blogspot.com

Chronicles of my Independent Skilled Migration Application to Australia

Update from me, we have got a buyer!!! for our house I'm just in the process now of going through the deal so more stress over the next 6 weeks or so.

I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take over this thread as in the next couple of weeks I think things will start to get busy for, I will make sure who ever would like to take over get access some how to the front page, please let me know if you are interested.

Tania

Congratulations Tania,

And thank you. You have done a fantastic job and brought a lot of friends together. I hope that I stay friends with everyone that I have met on this thread.

I hope that someone comes along soon and takes over as this thread has been a life line for a lot of us.

Good luck Tania and thank you :wubclub:

Hi,

I sent them the reference letters of both the company's i worked in. Salary slips for the the one I currently work in and taxation documents. I did not have any payslips for the previous employer as the employees were paid in cash and no taxation documents as my salary was not under the taxable bracket.

My work experience criterion shows met, which means I have the relevant documentation to cover the 12 months in a skilled application prior to lodging my application. The specific work experience is where additional documentation has been requested... I may need to provide some more documentation in regards to my previous employment.

I intend on providing a letter from a chartered accountant explaining why I had not filed returns when I was employed with the previous company. Also I have a salary certificate that highlights the salary and the mode of payment... Do you or anyone think this should suffice

Tania,

Thanks for all the hard work you put in keeping this thread going, i wouldn't know what i would have done without you all. You deserve a break and to move on to your new life down under :hug: Good luck with your house sale and keep in touch x x

Form 80 :

Hi, do we need to submit form 80 for each individual older than 16 years OR only for the main applicant?

Thanks for the response.

We had to submit for both my husband and myself so not just the main applicant.

Good luck with the form80,its such a tiresome exercise :nah:

A

QUOTE]

Awesome news Tania,congrats!

Hope everyting goes smoothly for you:hug:

Tania

thats brilliant news tania, been having a bit of trouble with my laptop so took me a while to reply!

I am over the moon for you, wish you all the best for the future and thanks for taking over this thread and keeping us all in check!!:xmas12: