New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest weekrish

Im extremely thrilled to report that we have been allocated a case officer today (12/12). Everything except FBI clearance shows as 'Met' in the Document checklist. CO from T4 has requested for FBI clearance to be submitted within 28 days. Darn, we still have to wait for a month to get the FBI clearance back since i hear it is currently taking 9-10 weeks.

Good luck for all June applicants awaiting a CO. Your turn maybe any moment now.

Guest SHRIKANT

Thanks gunpowder.. I do not know why I am little bit worried about the reference letter for the present job. Because of Confedentiality policies of my company, they would not issue any reference letter for immigration purposes. I hope everything should go well when I get the CO.????????

H, it was suggested I add myself to this thread following a post about the latest developments in our application so here is the info :-) Although I think we are actually category 3 as Software Engineer was still on SOL after 1/7/2011 so maybe I should be posting elsewhere?

Name: Aileen156

Date of Visa application: 23 May 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 28/11/2011 - but referred

Police check submitted: Request submitted

Date CO assigned: 22/11/2011 - team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks

Aileen

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Im extremely thrilled to report that we have been allocated a case officer today (12/12). Everything except FBI clearance shows as 'Met' in the Document checklist. CO from T4 has requested for FBI clearance to be submitted within 28 days. Darn, we still have to wait for a month to get the FBI clearance back since i hear it is currently taking 9-10 weeks.

Good luck for all June applicants awaiting a CO. Your turn maybe any moment now.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: weekrish

Date of Visa application: 08/Jun/2011

Nationality: Indian (currently in US)

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Systems Analyst

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Finalised on 15-Nov-2011

Police check submitted: Applied for FBI Check on 10-Nov-11. Applied for India PCC 14-Nov-11

Date CO assigned: 12/12/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Yet

Date visa granted:

Hi,

I am really glad to inform you all that we've got a case officer assigned and requested for medicals and pcc on nov 30th, We are working on the documents to be submitted. I think they are assigning case officers real quick than i thought. Sorry if this question is been asked before, I see that all documents are "Met" except medicals and pcc, does it mean that they have verified all documents and they don't need any more further documention?

Thanks,

Avioz

Hi,

I am really glad to inform you all that we've got a case officer assigned and requested for medicals and pcc on nov 30th, We are working on the documents to be submitted. I think they are assigning case officers real quick than i thought. Sorry if this question is been asked before, I see that all documents are "Met" except medicals and pcc, does it mean that they have verified all documents and they don't need any more further documention?

Thanks,

Avioz

Yes that's right. All that is needed are your meds and police checks. Good luck

Yes that's right. All that is needed are your meds and police checks. Good luck

Thank you Mummy Mann,

I have another query related to my PCC, I have applied for the PCC where i have citizenship. but i have lived in South Korea about 3 years back on multiple business visas, total period of stay would be more than 12 months. I see that the process of getting PCC from South Korea would take some time, Is it mandatory to submit PCC of South Korea or a PCC from my country of residence is suffice?

Thank you Mummy Mann,

I have another query related to my PCC, I have applied for the PCC where i have citizenship. but i have lived in South Korea about 3 years back on multiple business visas, total period of stay would be more than 12 months. I see that the process of getting PCC from South Korea would take some time, Is it mandatory to submit PCC of South Korea or a PCC from my country of residence is suffice?

Sorry I can't help with this one, but someone will be along soon who can

Hi,

Thanks,

Avioz

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy:on your co

Name: Avioz

Date of Visa application: 25/5/11

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: ICT Software Engineer (261313)

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted

The release they made on the 9th December was not inline with the normal fortnightly updates, so I dont think we'll use that one for our predictions game. Question is will they release another one at the end of this week/start of next week or will we have until after Christmas

No one of us seems to have got the correct prediction date as DIAC has updated it till April 30 only :mad:

Onshore or Offshore?

In your earlier post you say they are allocating Cat5's and are processing the Offshore ones first and then in the recent post you say Onshore.

The only reason I ask is that depending on which one it is, could affect Cat4 allocations, as far as Im aware Offshore processing is done in Adelaide and Onshore is done in Brisbane, I may have got that the wrong way around?

I think this was just to update that onshore cat 5 has started getting COs. They will still update as per schedule either next week or after a fortnight.

Ticket Booked from web = Rs.90400/=

Ticket purchased from Agent = Rs.96000/=

These two above do not offer additional baggage allowance like 20Kg luggage plus 5 kg hand carry

Tickets Booked through IOM

Cost = Rs.60000/= (means 36,000 Concession)

Baggage allowance is 40Kg plus 7 kg hand carry

As per IOM website, any migrant (Skilled migration included) holding a PR visa is eligiable for a consessional air fare if using IOM booking services. For details check http://www.iom.int/jahia/Jahia/pid/1820

regards

I want to book flights, and shipping, and sell my car, and my house, and say good bye. Bored now:ssign2:What is all this waitin about it's pants. I got my visa and I wanna go.

But we have some new smilies.

Lol on a random note we was only getting the kids small things for christmas this year, things that would fit in a suitcase, so why has a box turned up that is half the size of a snooker table. :goofy:

Still bored, even the washing up is done. larr larr larr.

I want to book flights, and shipping, and sell my car, and my house, and say good bye. Bored now:ssign2:What is all this waitin about it's pants. I got my visa and I wanna go.

But we have some new smilies.

Lol on a random note we was only getting the kids small things for christmas this year, things that would fit in a suitcase, so why has a box turned up that is half the size of a snooker table. :goofy:

Still bored, even the washing up is done. larr larr larr.

i know exactly how you feel as i am feeling the same, took the words out of my mouth :chatterbox: BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House...car...waiting to go.

Same here about only small presents this year so we don't have to ship even more toys over, but hubby went and bought daughter a new bike :yes: so that's one more thing to sterilize to get through customs along side hubby's other 4!!! bikes :laugh::happy_face_cowboy_w

• Like 1

i know exactly how you feel as i am feeling the same, took the words out of my mouth :chatterbox: BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House...car...waiting to go.

Same here about only small presents this year so we don't have to ship even more toys over, but hubby went and bought daughter a new bike :yes: so that's one more thing to sterilize to get through customs along side hubby's other 4!!! bikes :laugh::happy_face_cowboy_w

Lol just to make you feel a bit better unless your taking a full container then we have been quoted £150 for the first bike and £75 for each after that. So we are only taking 2 now ans not 4.