New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest waitingtogotooz

So I'm out of one waiting room straight into another (house selling) oh joy, although hopefully I wont be in it for long as we have sold but are waiting on a few things from the buyers end, touch wood (and I just did) there are no hiccups. Still don't think it's sunk in we actually have our visas granted, my parents got really upset but they know it's for the best.

Oh yeah, reason I came on.... Once out of visa waiting room & out of house selling waiting room, does that take us to the departure lounge? ;)

So I'm out of one waiting room straight into another (house selling) oh joy, although hopefully I wont be in it for long as we have sold but are waiting on a few things from the buyers end, touch wood (and I just did) there are no hiccups. Still don't think it's sunk in we actually have our visas granted, my parents got really upset but they know it's for the best.

Oh yeah, reason I came on.... Once out of visa waiting room & out of house selling waiting room, does that take us to the departure lounge? ;)

Lol the departure lounge. I've just done a telephone interview omg what a plonker. Proper jelly head. I had the email last week and was expecting a call this week some time, but as I'm on days I thought I would get in bed, ring ring we only have one phone now and that is in the lounge so mad dash to pick it up. Huffing and puffing I answered like a giggling school kid. Lucky I printed a cv off. I so hope she has not taped the call as I was well flustered. Oh well what will be will be.

Guest Pumpkin30

Hi. On our application it says 'application being processed further' 06/12.

Does that mean we have a CO? Have not had any contact from one yet. The only thing that hasnt been submitted is my husbands police check which he is going to get sorted this week.

Im not sure if to get excited or not?!

Guest Lori2011

Congratulations!!! My mother is also upset, took the whole situation rather personal. She says i'm moving to the furthest location on earth to make her upset :S

7th June. (BTW me and Pumpkin30 are the same visa :biggrin:)

Sorry lol :0) I saw pumpkin is a June applicant and I am too. Can't believe how quick they are processing them. I havn't done police checks or medicals yet but if I havn't heard anything by the new year I will book them in January

Guest Draecos

We got asked to supply today:

Form 80 (grrr)

My police check (which I knew)

My partners birth certificate but I rang and corrected them as I had already uploaded....

Almost feel a little excited.

Guest Pumpkin30

As my husband Draecos has said we now officially have a CO and only a couple of docs to provide but have a feeling because of christmas its going to be a while before we get our visa!

Omg.......devastating news to wake up to

we have been refused our visa!!!!

I am in tears and dont know what to do next.

Oh's work experience in oz was from jan 2007-may 2008,(which is over 12 months) however they are using the dates june 2007- june 2011 for the relevant 12 months experience. So his is 4 weeks short of the 12 months,

i am so upset that this has happened and would like some advice please, does anyone know who i can get some advice from....please please please hellp me.....

What a good morning,congratulations to all!! I have also my CO,still waiting for email.Have a lovely day everyone here,thank you very much for support.:hug:

Oh's work experience in oz was from jan 2007-may 2008,(which is over 12 months) however they are using the dates june 2007- june 2011 for the relevant 12 months experience. So his is 4 weeks short of the 12 months,

i am so upset that this has happened and would like some advice please, does anyone know who i can get some advice from....please please please hellp me.....

Oh my god,I am so so sorry!!!I hope you can still explain them your situation.This is so unfair!!!:arghh:

Update from Pimb

My Brother was finally allocated a CO. After much begging and pleading with the agent to please follow it up!

Police Clearance check for South Africa take 6 weeks. On week 5 I called up to see if they were ready, to be told they have no record of his application. So it took him another week to sort himself out and get a new application sent off around the 21/11/2011. So that will only be finalised in about 6-8 weeks including postage time!!!

Medicals done!

So yes still in the processes but no visa as yet.

Thanks for your concern.

Will hopefully post with further news when PCC come back.

P.S my username on the forum is Pimb

Hi Dinkydoo

So very sorry to hear this.

Why are they using June to June and not the actual work exp dates of Jan 2007 - May 2008. This does not make sense!

Surely you can challenge this?:wideeyed:

wow OH wow, PINK us up we have a case officer!!!! Team 2!

Hi I don't have you on the front page would you like to fill this in and i will add you.

Thanks

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi Dinkydoo

So very sorry to hear this.

Why are they using June to June and not the actual work exp dates of Jan 2007 - May 2008. This does not make sense!

Surely you can challenge this?:wideeyed:

They said that the work experience has to be in the 48 months immediatley from date of application and we applied on 1/6/2011 so that would make it june 1st 2007, so had we applied in may we would of been fine, I am so upset I dont know what to do, is there anyone on here that might be able to give me some advice

They said that the work experience has to be in the 48 months immediatley from date of application and we applied on 1/6/2011 so that would make it june 1st 2007, so had we applied in may we would of been fine, I am so upset I dont know what to do, is there anyone on here that might be able to give me some advice

Are you using an agent?

YIP YIP!!

Got our CO today!!! Team 2,

Need to supply.

Meds

Police checks

Form 80 (Rubbish!!!)

and proof my sister can fund us if ineeds be.

Dreading the form 80!!!!!

what did everyone else get asked to provide?

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:jimithechew

Date of Visa application:10/06/2011

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Joiner

Visa type:FS 176

Onshore/offshore:Off

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):3

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:06/12/11 team 2

Date visa granted:

Guest Pumpkin30
Hi I don't have you on the front page would you like to fill this in and i will add you.

Thanks

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Hi Tania. Sorry we are probably confusing people as we have both been posting. Draecos is my husband and you have our details on the spreadsheet under my name! If you can turn us pink that would be great, thanks.

OMG I am so sorry :sad: to hear this news I would speak to an Agent, start a new thread maybe someone will have some good advice