New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

HI

I have applied 885 on 27 june onshore , stil havn't heard anything yet... but the update is 30 june.. i am sooo confuse.. please help me and let me knw what i have to do knw...

Tania, CAN YOU PLEASE TURN ME PURPLE...............:wubclub::jiggy::jiggy:

WOO HOOOOOOOOO Visa time:yes:

:notworthy: Congratulations:jiggy:I'll raise my cup of mulled wine to you. Fantastic news. Try keeping your face straight at work today:jiggy: (it's not easy):twitcy:

Guest Pumpkin30

Morning. Congratulations Eng32!

I thought the update would be a bit better considering there are April applicants with CO/grants now.

I wonder how many other people are going to be waking up with some good news today :)

Good Luck everyone.

Morning. Congratulations Eng32!

I thought the update would be a bit better considering there are April applicants with CO/grants now.

I wonder how many other people are going to be waking up with some good news today :)

Good Luck everyone.

Hopefully it wont be too long before us June applicants get some news :biggrin:

Guest Pumpkin30
Hopefully it wont be too long before us June applicants get some news :biggrin:

I know I hope so. I have just read on another board that someone who lodged 21st May has got a CO. I keep thinking that we are so close yet so far all because of Christmas and I dont know what date they work up to, how long they wont be working for and am not looking forward to not being able to check my status 100 times a day!

:notworthy: Congratulations:jiggy:I'll raise my cup of mulled wine to you. Fantastic news. Try keeping your face straight at work today:jiggy: (it's not easy):twitcy:

Thank you.........It will be very difficult to wipe this huge smile off my face:biggrin: I felt all the stress go in one second when i saw the grant, looks like the e-mail i sent worked after all:yes::jiggy:

Congratualtions :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Eng32

Destination: QLD

Date of Visa application:april 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Electronics Engineer 233411

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: Group: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:20/10/11 Team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:21/11/10

Hey Tania,

I assume you are talking about getting a visa label from the Brisbane office?

The counter hours are 9-4pm. Make sure that you go as early as possible. There is usually a long queue. They have two separate queues - one for visa labels, the other for visa lodgement, inquiries, etc. Hope this helps :) Btw, congrats on getting your visa...all the best xxx

On another note, latest processing update:

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

No its the Australian High Commission UK (London)

Well I knew it had to be my turn soon but I'm still in shock - Tania please turn me pink. We have a CO - Team 4 GH. It still shows processing commenced on page 1 when I check online but on page 2 everything is met except for PCCs and meds :biggrin:

And congratulations to you too!! Good luck with the medicals and all :biggrin:

HI

I have applied 885 on 27 june onshore , stil havn't heard anything yet... but the update is 30 june.. i am sooo confuse.. please help me and let me knw what i have to do knw...

The update is 30 June for online application and 24 June for paper application, I think?

I would probably give them a call, if they passed your date you should have a CO.

I know I hope so. I have just read on another board that someone who lodged 21st May has got a CO. I keep thinking that we are so close yet so far all because of Christmas and I dont know what date they work up to, how long they wont be working for and am not looking forward to not being able to check my status 100 times a day!

Its quite addictive isnt it, cant imagine what its been like for all the people who have had to wait YEARS, :arghh:

Fingers crossed for everyone

Well I knew it had to be my turn soon but I'm still in shock - Tania please turn me pink. We have a CO - Team 4 GH. It still shows processing commenced on page 1 when I check online but on page 2 everything is met except for PCCs and meds :biggrin:

Congratulations you must be over the moon!

Egyptian Prince, Blech & ODIN20123 your next!

I am feeling optimistic for this week. I feel it in the bones!!!:jiggy:

Thank you.........It will be very difficult to wipe this huge smile off my face:biggrin: I felt all the stress go in one second when i saw the grant, looks like the e-mail i sent worked after all:yes::jiggy:

Congratulations! Who needs an agent eh?- bet you're glad u did it now!

Mandy x

Guest waitingtogotooz

whoop whoop

CONGRATULATIONS. you must be soooo happy. :jiggy: :hug:

How long were you in the waiting room (i cant access it at work)

whoop whoop

CONGRATULATIONS. you must be soooo happy. :jiggy: :hug:

How long were you in the waiting room (i cant access it at work)

Thanks, your turn next :yes: My Meds finalised on 15th, so only a few days,but it would/could have been longer if i hadn't sent the CO an email. :jiggy::biggrin: