New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congratulations to you all! That's great news! I hope it's been well worth the wait!

I think there's going to be lots of grant's this week!!! :wubclub:

I sooo hope so. My wife is starting to talk like Anlopa!!

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
I have phoned the department in the morning & they said my application is already allocated..... and the CO will contact me if he needs any documents.... anyone has this kind of experience?:goofy:

Hi CJSL,

Could you please share with your timeline with us? :policeman:

I think I see a pattern here....Usually one very busy week (like last week) and then the next week slower and then busy week again etc etc. So according to that this will be the slower week...

Way I see it, the closest March applicant to us applied 2 weeks before us and as we all know DIAC is now processing a month in every 2 weeks (thus 2 weeks in every week)....so if they applied 2 weeks before us we should have CO week after them...End of this week or early next week:jiggy:

I'm actually quite calm about getting that CO...Going for Lasik tomorrow so that should keep my mind occupied.

Congratulations to the people with grants!!! Awesome news.

A

Does anyone know about Siri, have they go a CO or grant? Was thinking if we dont hear anything soon to remove them from the sheet.

They're making the spreadsheet look bad:err:

You're the most accurate with your "just for fun" guesses on average so far,well done! So tell me, when will my estimated CO allocation be:wink:

A

Agree, dont like that blank space in there, I have deleted Siri from the sheet, we can always had him/her back in if they rejoin the thread...

They're making the spreadsheet look bad:err:

You're the most accurate with your "just for fun" guesses on average so far,well done! So tell me, when will my estimated CO allocation be:wink:

A

Does anyone know how strict DIAC are with PCC's and the 10 year rule?

My wife has been in the UK for 9 years and 6 months (she is originally form Kenya), I have got our UK PCC's and they have come back with 'No Trace' :biggrin:

I know getting a Kenyan PCC with be a real pain in the rear end as she will have to go and have her fingerprints taken and then send the paperwork off to Kenya which could take forever....

Is it possible that DIAC may not ask for the Kenyan one at all or should I really start the long and painful process of getting a Kenya one....

Hi All

I've added a column which asks if your in the 'Waiting Room'. The 'Waiting Room' is basically when you have your meds finalised on the system and you have uploaded your PCC and as far as you are concerned there is nothing else for you to do but wait for your CO to grant you your visa.

Thanks

DCAL: Nice idea! I have a feeling you wont be in there too much longer ;)

I hope your right, my wife's starting to act like Anlopa...

I'm not sure whats worse, waiting for CO or waiting for grant!!

I hope your right, my wife's starting to act like Anlopa...

I'm not sure whats worse, waiting for CO or waiting for grant!!

It depands how long you are waiting for it.:wink:

It looks today is again the good day. Congratulation to all.:wubclub: If this week is slower one,it is fine for me.

Quick show as to who's in the waiting room?

Definition of the 'Waiting Room': The 'Waiting Room' is basically when you have your meds finalised on the system, you have uploaded your PCC and as far as you are concerned there is nothing else for you to do but wait for your CO to grant you your visa.

Waiting for a CO is harder I thought, at least after you know it's only a short matter of time :)

Yeah, but once you get your CO and you have provided everything, you start to wonder why it hasn't been granted yet which I think is worse.

Hi All

I've added a column which asks if your in the 'Waiting Room'. The 'Waiting Room' is basically when you have your meds finalised on the system and you have uploaded your PCC and as far as you are concerned there is nothing else for you to do but wait for your CO to grant you your visa.

Thanks

Doesn't the fact that you're not purple yet state that fact:err:

I don't want to criticise you guys,you are doing a great job with the spreadsheet! Thank you very much!

A

My visa was granted today, I'm so happy!!! I'm off to Brisbane in a few months, very excited

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name tostar

Destination: Brisbane QLD

Date of Visa application: 13/10/2010

High/low risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT Systems Analyst

Visa type:176 Family

Onshore/offshore: off

Pre-14th July 2010 Category: 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 26/08/2011

Police check submitted: 18/08/2011