New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Don't you think that the magazines are always rubbish, I am feeling your frustration as I still haven't heard a thing 9th Sep when I got my CO so now nearly 2 months, I have a house viewing tomorrow so I will be cleaning my house all day today :jiggy::mad: for someone to spend 5 mins going through my home to complain that they don't like the wallpaper or how the furniture is placed omg :arghh: no consideration for me cleaning all day and shouting at the kids to keep their rooms tidy.

I'm sure it won't be long now Tania, good luck for your viewing tomorrow.

Don't you think that the magazines are always rubbish, I am feeling your frustration as I still haven't heard a thing 9th Sep when I got my CO so now nearly 2 months, I have a house viewing tomorrow so I will be cleaning my house all day today :jiggy::mad: for someone to spend 5 mins going through my home to complain that they don't like the wallpaper or how the furniture is placed omg :arghh: no consideration for me cleaning all day and shouting at the kids to keep their rooms tidy.

Why are the mags always 2 years out of date aswell. :SLEEP:

I have still to put my house on the market Lol we have still got to put the carpet down in the hall, plaster bathroom, plater boy's room, finish the kitchen, or say blow it and put it on the market as it is so someone can put the final touches to it, needs blowing up really, but thats a different story.:skeptical:

Hi everyone, i have been following this thread for some time. Please add my details tania, thank you :biggrin:

Name: Mummy Mann

Date of Visa application: 22nd June 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Nurse

Visa type: 175 PR

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi

I am a nurse as well heading for Perth. Where are you going? Have you looked for jobs yet?

Hi

I am a nurse as well heading for Perth. Where are you going? Have you looked for jobs yet?

Hi jambos, we are hoping to head to the gold coast. I have been looking for jobs but will not apply until we have our visa. Queensland health will only consider an application once i have a visa and personally I don't fancy working in the private sector.

Hi Tania!

Couple of wee updates for our status....

Destination: Melbourne

Meds Finalised: 04/11/11

Just getting Police Checks sorted to go tomorrow, but will wait til we get them back to confirm!!

Bpremji, could you possibly update on the spreadsheet as well? Thanks!! :biggrin:

Oh and good luck with the house viewing tomorrow - I know how you feel, just spent the last 2.5hrs cleaning as well!! We've had ours up for 3 weeks now, and had 3 viewings but no proper bites....fingers crossed this week brings some more news!!

Oh and before I forget, think I'll join in on the prediction this time....I'll go for 3rd April...or if that's taken, I'll go for 6th April...and if that's taken, you'll have to come back to me so I can think again lol :laugh:

I have already raise a PLE...i thought of calling them.....:wacko:

I have phoned the department in the morning & they said my application is already allocated..... and the CO will contact me if he needs any documents.... anyone has this kind of experience?:goofy:

I'm sure it won't be long now Tania, good luck for your viewing tomorrow.

Thanks I am not holding out much hope, I have had my house on the market 3 years now:sad:

Hoping for a CO for hubby's bday tomorrow!!:rolleyes:

Fingers crossed:biggrin:

A

What a present that would be good luck

Why are the mags always 2 years out of date aswell. :SLEEP:

I have still to put my house on the market Lol we have still got to put the carpet down in the hall, plaster bathroom, plater boy's room, finish the kitchen, or say blow it and put it on the market as it is so someone can put the final touches to it, needs blowing up really, but thats a different story.:skeptical:

Tricky one I would be tempted to put it on as it is as they only moan they don't like this they don't like that.

OMG Tania turn me PURPLE...Just got e mail confirming Visa grant, have to validate by 19/10/2012.....

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name:suandianbrown

Destination: Mornington, Victoria

Date of Visa application:23/12/2009

Nationality:british

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Metal Machinist (1st Class)

Visa type:176 (family sponsored)

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 25/10/11

Police check submitted: 21/10/11

Date CO assigned:13/09/11 Team 4

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:07/11/11

PCC's are now showing MET, the Doc that did our meds last tuesday is back at work today(i hope) and should sign off our meds, hopefully the clinic will upload them ASAP:eek:

Doc said if i'm very unlucky that HOC will ask for further Tests, so bit worried and hoping to scrape through by the skin of my teeth:cry: if only i hadn't screwed up with my complete panic i had on the day:cry: Hubby's and Daughter should be fine. Although i must say Maidenheads scales were well out and underweigh by about 2 kg's:mad: as i am and have always been very slim(slightly underweight my whole life) ans daughter is slim also, the scales did not help us at all and Doc questioned our weights:mad: 4lb to a 4 year old is a big difference, still cross about this:arghh:

Guest Pumpkin30

I have my meds today at Maidenhead. I will ask the questions when im there but just wondered how long should I expect to wait to see any kind of info show up on my application. I dont have a CO yet. Husbands meds done 2 weeks ago in Perth and his are not showing on our application but he has received the envelope with do not open stamped on it 100 times!

OMG Tania turn me PURPLE...Just got e mail confirming Visa grant, have to validate by 19/10/2012.....

Congratulations to you all! That's great news! I hope it's been well worth the wait!

I think there's going to be lots of grant's this week!!! :wubclub:

I have my meds today at Maidenhead. I will ask the questions when im there but just wondered how long should I expect to wait to see any kind of info show up on my application. I dont have a CO yet. Husbands meds done 2 weeks ago in Perth and his are not showing on our application but he has received the envelope with do not open stamped on it 100 times!

It should show up " Further Medicals received" almost straight after Meds on the first page of your on line application, but it usually takes a week or so for clinic to get blood results back and then Doc has to sign it all off, after that it may take another week or so to see the status change on the other page (document checklist) but everyone is slightly different with time scales.:smile:

Good luck and try not to stress.