New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

DIAC site is down for maintenance.....well at least my F5 key will get a rest till Monday now.

Good luck all for Monday!!

Haha... I have joined the compulsive checking club too... it is actually rediculous... especially as it is the night/weekend in Oz and nothing is going to change! Let's all hope we get our grants next week!!!! Good luck to everyone and have a lovely weekend! xxx

Just wanted to share that atlast I managed to get my Malaysia PCC. After lot of request mails and follow-ups, it took 41 days for the Malaysia authorities to issue the PCC. Man, it was a real big task. All documents are now uploaded, awaiting for my CO to give his final verdict on my application. Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Sachin

Thanks I have now updated the first page.

Well Its been very busy on here today!! and we have a May applicant get a CO that is reallly good news.

I hope you get your GRANT soon, you deserve it after the wait.

This is fantastic news for Cat 5 applicants the rate they are getting through Cat 4 they will hopefully start on Cat 5 by jan/feb time.

Guest Lori2011
We didnt have an agent, didnt contact CO once we had a lot of problems with E-Health. the medical dept did all the contacting for us.

Personally booking medicals a few days prior to deadlines is not a good idea as it can cause problems later down the line.

Unfortunately, meds sometimes are out of our hands, me cor example, got co on nov 3, national holiday, doc gets back to work monday 8, and now i cannot make appointment before nov 15 due to some specific lady issues i have to deal with.....that gets me very near to my deadline, and its not in my hands to fix it. PCC however were soooo easy! I already have them and sent them scanned to my agent.

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Well, I am done. The weekend has at last knocked my door and I am moving home from my work now.

Have good days-off and get ready to meet Monday with its Grants and COs. And, sure, don't forget to watch Napoli vs Juve this Sunday :biggrin:

Cheers!!

I hope you get your GRANT soon, you deserve it after the wait.

This is fantastic news for Cat 5 applicants the rate they are getting through Cat 4 they will hopefully start on Cat 5 by jan/feb time.

I hope so too. They seem to be getting through March, April and starting May now. Hopefully, they'll be on to June soon (which is a large month with a lot of applicants). Then it looks like there are relatively few of us who applied after July, so there may be some room for the Cat 5s to get COs.

I hope so too. They seem to be getting through March, April and starting May now. Hopefully, they'll be on to June soon (which is a large month with a lot of applicants). Then it looks like there are relatively few of us who applied after July, so there may be some room for the Cat 5s to get COs.

Of course I forgot of the influx due to the changes fingers crossed it means it will be quicker for Cat 5's we was a lucky one we got dragged out of that Cat in sept and got the visa grant but I still want all Cat 5's to get processed ASAP.

Out of curiosity, how many of you submitted payslips/bank statements with your application or before the CO asked?

According to the General Skilled Migration booklet

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf

A payslip from your current employment should also be included – this is especially important from applicants working in government departments.

Always trying to be one step ahead :biggrin:

Only submitted them once i was asked by CO and they wanted a few!!

It's tough being in the waiting room, especially over the weekends!

What's the process once they grant the visa, do you have to pay the remaining costs straight away or within 30 days?

I also have my spouse who will be joining me at a later date, if I am onshore alone does this still activate the visa?

What's the process once they grant the visa, do you have to pay the remaining costs straight away or within 30 days?

I also have my spouse who will be joining me at a later date, if I am onshore alone does this still activate the visa?

Some of us have been here that long that we don't have to pay any more the $2000 it cost to lodge is full and final payment.:jiggy:

What remaining costs are you talking about...:err:

A

I haven't been able to log on all day and wow! I missed a lot.:chatterbox:

Next week is our turn for C.O unless we get the same team as bj27:tongue: Bloody hell,they really took their time,so glad for you!:hug:

Anlopa, you are probably one of THE funniest people I've ever come across. Keep the nutjob stories coming, you make me smile every time you post something.:laugh:

Tania, I think your grant will be Monday because then its 3 years and 3 days since you applied:wink:

Have a great weekend everyone,was awesome to end the day off with some good news!

A

Skilled - Sponsored (Migrant) visa (subclass 176)

Charge Type Charge Amount

1st instalment $2960

2nd instalment $4110

from http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/990i/professionals-outside-australia.htm

The 2nd instalment of the Visa Application Charge for dependents aged 18 years or over with less than functional English must be paid before the visa is granted.

So unless one of your dependents have less than functional English you will not have to pay this installment:biggrin:

Oh wow, that's news in itself - I was planning to pay this the whole time LOL !!!

less than functional English- you don't need to pay this insolment if the IELTS score is more than 5 from all parts. So it is good chance you would save this money,good luck.

I actually never did the IELTS test since: "You also meet the English language threshold if you hold a valid passport from, and are a citizen of, one of the following countries: the United Kingdom;

the United States of America; Canada; the Republic of Ireland; or New Zealand."

I actually never did the IELTS test since: "You also meet the English language threshold if you hold a valid passport from, and are a citizen of, one of the following countries: the United Kingdom;

the United States of America; Canada; the Republic of Ireland; or New Zealand."

In that case you don't need to pay the 2nd insolment! We had to make IELTS both because we are Czech.

I haven't been able to log on all day and wow! I missed a lot.:chatterbox:

Next week is our turn for C.O unless we get the same team as bj27:tongue: Bloody hell,they really took their time,so glad for you!:hug:

Anlopa, you are probably one of THE funniest people I've ever come across. Keep the nutjob stories coming, you make me smile every time you post something.:laugh:

Tania, I think your grant will be Monday because then its 3 years and 3 days since you applied:wink:

Have a great weekend everyone,was awesome to end the day off with some good news!

A

I hope so or I may have to start smoking again after waiting so long.:biggrin:

Some of us have been here that long that we don't have to pay any more the $2000 it cost to lodge is full and final payment.:jiggy:

You never know our CO may have gone on holiday together and grant both our visas on Monday I think we need to check that the flight are ok :wink: what do you think :wacko: