New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Dear Fitter Brother's and sisters

Today I called diac, staff chat well, say same answer, you are identified under the new sol priority and soon will get a CO, again i place the same question " how soon ? " in about 6weeks

Core posted the above on 29th of July

6 weeks is 9th of September :shocked:

Hi Core,

I so love you :hug: thanks for the update, did she say how long it would take to get through the 300 applications?

I bet you and DIAC must know each other well :wink:

Thanks again Tania:biggrin:

Tania ,

I ask the duration...she not very sure on that..but she mention " not so far"

Tania everything will be fine...

I Pray god to get visa for everyone soon, who have very long waited with great hope.

Dear Fitter Brother's and sisters

Today I called diac, staff chat well, say same answer, you are identified under the new sol priority and soon will get a CO, again i place the same question " how soon ? " in about 6weeks

Core posted the above on 29th of July

6 weeks is 9th of August :shocked:

Its my post anlopa..

but one of our friend 2008 feb Gurram jai got CO in this 6 week mark...

Our turn will be soon anlopa...As i said before i pray god to send you aussie before christmas..

:hug:

Core if you are correct i'm gonna track you down and kiss ya. We should arrange a bizzare meet up like on the 29th Aug 2012 we will all meet on South Bank Brisbane for a drink/ swim. "Cat 4 we done it type thing" oh I pray so much :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Tania, I dont want to start counting chicken's or any thing but Fingers crossed. God I wish I paid as mush interest to my job as i did to this site. I have lost all interest in everything other thsn emigrating at the moment.:yes:

Hey would love to meet up but not sure about drinking and swimming at the same time :wink: :biglaugh:.

I think sometimes its like being at the cinema you can't take your eyes of the screen and I find myself munching through a packet of biscuits before I know it :wacko:.

Tania ,

I ask the duration...she not very sure on that..but she mention " not so far"

Tania everything will be fine...

I Pray god to get visa for everyone soon, who have very long waited with great hope.

I so love how positive you are and I feel that it is now!!! our time. :jiggy:

Thanks Tania

Hi I was just reading through a old thread I joined on British expats a couple of years ago for applicants who lodge in Nov 08 and I have copied and pasted here please read below this is good news, also look at the timeline in red.

Got an email from oz last Monday, completely out the blue asking for further information, meds, police checks etc. Wasn't expecting to hear anything for another year or two. How strange this thing works.

TRA passed August 08, IELTS November 08, 175 lodged 22-11-08, applied QLD ss, received by QLD 7/4/09. Non csl.

Yeah It has become a bit of an obsession, I get up have a coffee fire up the laptop, straight on to Poms and hunt out this thread, They day I see Tania and Anlopa get visa's I will be soooooo excited, coz it will mean "my turn soon"..........I can't wait. I work in a school like Tania, and have been logging on at various times during the last 6 weeks, but I am back to work on Thursday, I don't know how I am gonna cope.

Yeah It has become a bit of an obsession, I get up have a coffee fire up the laptop, straight on to Poms and hunt out this thread, They day I see Tania and Anlopa get visa's I will be soooooo excited, coz it will mean "my turn soon"..........I can't wait. I work in a school like Tania, and have been logging on at various times during the last 6 weeks, but I am back to work on Thursday, I don't know how I am gonna cope.

Yeah its a bummer at my school as the IT network team block things like forums so I have to use my phone and this takes forever to load :swoon: I don't know how I am gonna cope after having 6 weeks off :SLEEP::wacko: I do miss work thou :GEEK:

Tania

Tania

I am starting at a new school!!! at my old school I could log on when I had time, but I think it may be frowned upon if the new lady sepnt her day checking for her australian visa!!!!, I applied for this new job as i think "life needs to go on" I have been in limbo waiting for my visa for so long, I bet as soon as I get settled into my new job, along comes my visa..............We are not planning to go out permanently until july 2012 anyway , as my eldest son is just about to go into the 6th form and my Daughter is starting uni next month.

Su

Tania

I am starting at a new school!!! at my old school I could log on when I had time, but I think it may be frowned upon if the new lady sepnt her day checking for her australian visa!!!!, I applied for this new job as i think "life needs to go on" I have been in limbo waiting for my visa for so long, I bet as soon as I get settled into my new job, along comes my visa..............We are not planning to go out permanently until july 2012 anyway , as my eldest son is just about to go into the 6th form and my Daughter is starting uni next month.

Su

I know that feeling putting your life on hold as we did that at the start like not booking holidays or buying new furniture...... it drove us mad so now life goes on here until that day arrives.

Tania

Guest JandLeen
Wife and I received DIRECT GRANT today!!! We are over the moon. Thank you all for the support. I wish the best for everyone!!

Congrats! Which visa did u apply for?

Guest waitingtogotooz
Wife and I received DIRECT GRANT today!!! We are over the moon. Thank you all for the support. I wish the best for everyone!!

YAY CONGRATULATIONS

Please share your timeline

Hey would love to meet up but not sure about drinking and swimming at the same time :wink: :biglaugh:.

I think sometimes its like being at the cinema you can't take your eyes of the screen and I find myself munching through a packet of biscuits before I know it :wacko:.

I so love how positive you are and I feel that it is now!!! our time. :jiggy:

Thanks Tania

Anlopa, Tania & family

Even Having a chip of wine with some spicy Afgan chicken kebabs in a rainy day near the open wineyard fields...I had the same scenario in Adelaide barossa valley...Unforgettable moments...When can i get back the golden days..

omg CONGRATULATIONS

Name: Zurrieq

Date of Visa application: 23 October 2010

Nationality: Maltese

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Yes (after 18th March 2011 letter)

Police check submitted: Yes (after 18th March 2011 letter)

Date CO assigned: Not Known

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Known

Date visa granted:30/08/11

I have now turned you purple.

Tania

Felt so guilty posting this Tania

Hey don't feel guilty enjoy!!!! I am glad that things are now moving :jiggy:

Name:Anlopa

Date of Visa application:12/05/09

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low Risk

Trade/profession:Fitter

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:No

Police check submitted:No

Date CO assigned:30/08/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):NO

Date visa granted:If only

Guest waitingtogotooz
Have not read the last few posts as ive just got in but

:notworthy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER

CONGRATULATIONS :hug::biggrin:

Have not read the last few posts as ive just got in but

:notworthy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

WE HAVE A CASE OFFICER

:laugh: :biggrin: :laugh: congratulations!!! Great news!! I'm sure all the other new-cat4-ers will be following in no time :jiggy: