New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest greo2908

Hi All

not been on the thread for a little bit with so much to do but thought I'd update our status. As some of you may recall I secured a job with the offer of a 457 visa route until the 175 is granted. However, as we can almost touch the 175 my employer has agreed to suspend the 457 application in case two visa applications running so close together causes a problem with the permanent visa.

We had successful medicals on 13.04.12. which were quickly uploaded onto DIAC 14.04.12. We have also received the PCC's and uploaded last night. All done now just hope it is granted quickly now as I can't agree start date / book flights / removals until a visa is granted. So frustrating so finger's crossed for good news on Monday for everyone in the same boat!!

James

Guest vickey1
That's awesome!

Now Camilla and I are 11 Novembers and we've been bypassed - Grrrr!!

Maybe next week? Or will we be like the poor bastids' who've had to raise a PLE cause they were somehow overlooked - gosh I really hope not!!:cry:

No worries Sol2Oz. Your turn for CO or Direct Grant will come next week. Same applies to Camilla.

I wish you guys all the very best.

Turn us purple!!

email from CO this morning to say visa has been granted.wooooooooohoooooooooo

Very excited,now we can apply for jobs,book flights and we are off in September

Today is a GOOD day

Thank you everyone who has helped and supported us

Congratulations celebrate well have a great day!!:laugh:

We have recived an email from our CO that says all applicants medicals are now finalised I am awaiting some routine processing that may take up to 4 weeks !! 4 MORE WEEKS in the waiting room you have to be kidding me.:mad: Has anyone else had this message. We are family sponsored .

We have recived an email from our CO that says all applicants medicals are now finalised I am awaiting some routine processing that may take up to 4 weeks !! 4 MORE WEEKS in the waiting room you have to be kidding me.:mad: Has anyone else had this message. We are family sponsored .

Congrats.

Not but one kind of Pre-Grant. 4 weeks are not that much long though.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: vickey1

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 25/11/2011

Nationality:India

High / Low Risk: High Risk

Trade / Profession: Developer Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 28/02/2012

Date Police check submitted: 14/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 20/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guys,

I have news. There is an update in my status. It has become APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER. Have received no communication from my agent/CO.

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 25/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application received - processing commenced

[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 25/11/2011

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application fee received

[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 20/04/2012

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Application being processed further

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Can I assume that I have a CO?

FYI: I have front loaded all the documents including PCC and Medicals in the month of FEB-12. My medicals are already finalized in the same month.

Regards,

Vickey.

Progress is progress. You're nearly there Jambos.

No worries Sol2Oz. Your turn for CO or Direct Grant will come next week. Same applies to Camilla.

I wish you guys all the very best.

vickey1, I'm only curious, but why are you in the waiting room? I thought you had everything frontloaded :smile:

Guest NatsB

You're winning!

Is this a pre-grant? I am not sure what a pre-grant is?

Guest breilly

Omg ....4 more weeks ! :wacko: I wonder why ? Have to look on the bright side at least all medicals are now finalised, just keep thinking of the

bigger picture... that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!! :twitcy:

Guest breilly
It's when a man and a woman really love each other and.... oh wait pre-grant, sorry I thought you meant something else :Randy-git:

Now that made me laugh.. :laugh:

Guest NatsB
It's when a man and a woman really love each other and.... oh wait pre-grant, sorry I thought you meant something else :Randy-git:

So that how it happens?! Well someone could have told me seven months ago :shocked:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: Claire101

Destination: Unsure

Date of Visa application: 18/11/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade / Profession: Electrical Engineer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 20/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Please can you turn us pink... CO assigned on 16.04.12, yay!!!

Thank you,

Claire. x

Just to update everyone, we took our medicals yesterday. Doctor seemed to believe everything was fine. We're just waiting for blood tests and x-ray information to come back. They said everything would be with Global Health by Thursday of next week (they have to ship the documents over there, they don't do ehealth). So, that's the last of my requirements, barring another request from my CO...

I do not know whether this news belong to this thread or not.. BUT still I will post this amzing update on the category 5 offshore applicants.

Amazing...

mlsdq----->

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2]

GUYYS!!!! im shaking here i couldnt believe it!!!!! i wake one

morning checked my email as my usual routine and VOILA! a CASE OFFICER EMAIL!!!

requesting for police, health and stuff

timeline on my signature IM

OFFSHORE SEP 29, 2009 APPLICANT 475 heading to SA!!

my CO is from

team 6!!!

i wonder why im ahead?????????

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Guest vickey1
vickey1, I'm only curious, but why are you in the waiting room? I thought you had everything frontloaded :smile:

Yes, I have front loaded everything. I have another news for today. Today I have received another update. All my documents are met.

Regards,

Vickey.

Edited by vickey1

Hi Camilla222,

In answer to your question, my husband was the primary applicant, and is a town planner. I am a doctor, and I spoke to a few recruitment agents at the end of last year. An employer offered me a job (and 457 sponsorship) to start in August, which was dependent on my visiting in April and liking the conditions of work. We had already applied for the 175 so I decided to wait and hope for the visa to come through, if not I would have been applying for a 457 visa.

I'll catch up withe very one soon, and good luck!

Thanks a lot for your reply, Jaffas1

We are very happy for both of you !:em3600:

That's awesome!

Now Camilla and I are 11 Novembers and we've been bypassed - Grrrr!!

Maybe next week? Or will we be like the poor bastids' who've had to raise a PLE cause they were somehow overlooked - gosh I really hope not!!:cry:

Sol2Oz,

We both have to be patient.:wub:

But it smells good to have some news from fellow Novemeber applicants. I think it means DIAC will give us a CO quickly. Let's hope !:rolleyes:

Sol2Oz,

We both have to be patient.:wub:

But it smells good to have some news from fellow Novemeber applicants. I think it means DIAC will give us a CO quickly. Let's hope !:rolleyes:

looks like there are just 4 of us 175 applicants left in Nov... i am just working on getting everything i need ready. Trying to stay calm and not be too nervous. lol.

I wish the rest of us good luck.

Congrats to the Nov folk that have got allocated so far!