New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hey Sadupops , Were nearly there! our house sale is going through atm and about to exchange contract on the house, as soon as this is done we are booking our flights a month from then, so very soon :jiggy: should be there by June i hope. Honestly im so excited...... i really can not wait.

Hey Sadupops , Were nearly there! our house sale is going through atm and about to exchange contract on the house, as soon as this is done we are booking our flights a month from then, so very soon :jiggy: should be there by June i hope. Honestly im so excited...... i really can not wait.

Sounds fantastic can't wait to be in that position :daydreaming:

Guest sadupops

To all those that have ABPF in your status. you can be rest assured that you have a CO. :-) and wish you and I a speedy grant in the near future :daydreaming::cute:

To all those that have ABPF in your status. you can be rest assured that you have a CO. :-) and wish you and I a speedy grant in the near future :daydreaming::cute:

Application Being Processed Further does not mean you have a CO. Our application status changed the day after we lodged our application, we hadent even uploaded any documents yet - to ABPF due to us phoning DIAC and someone opened our application as we contacted the department.

If you haven't contacted the department - ABPF usually gets applied to your application when they are batching out the applications before they go to a CO, but can take sometime before a CO picks up your application.

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet and...

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: SAM12

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 19/10/2011

Nationality: India

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: 13/01/2012

Date Police check submitted: 26/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 03/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted : 18/04/2012

Hi All..Got Pregrant Today..

Please find below my details

Name:SAM12

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 19/10/11

Nationality: India

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession:Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):NA

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: 13/01/12

Police check submitted: 26/02/12

Date CO assigned: 03/04/12

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted : Pre-Grant (18-04-2012)

:arghh:

Being stuck on "Further medical results received" since 28th March I had a feeling something was not quite right. I contacted the medical centre for clarification yesterday and they said they would get back to me today. True to their word they did, I got an e-mail from the medical centre this morning stating that "There was a problem at DIAC's end regarding your EGN Number". The medical centre have now had to re-submit the results of the meds to DIAC. This situation may be unique to me or it may be a wider issue, I don't know. One thing is for sure, if I hadn't contacted the medical centre I may not have known about this situation for a long time. Looks like I'll be sweating it out in the Waiting Room for a few more weeks. Anyone in the same situation as me might want to contact their medical centre.

Guest NatsB

Being stuck on "Further medical results received" since 28th March I had a feeling something was not quite right. I contacted the medical centre for clarification yesterday and they said they would get back to me today. True to their word they did, I got an e-mail from the medical centre this morning stating that "There was a problem at DIAC's end regarding your EGN Number". The medical centre have now had to re-submit the results of the meds to DIAC. This situation may be unique to me or it may be a wider issue, I don't know. One thing is for sure, if I hadn't contacted the medical centre I may not have known about this situation for a long time. Looks like I'll be sweating it out in the Waiting Room for a few more weeks. Anyone in the same situation as me might want to contact their medical centre.

That sucks! Hope it gets sorted out as soon as possible

that sucks, mate -

In any case, wishing you a speedy grant and soon!!!

I wonder if being from High Risk or Low Risk country makes any difference.. Are you HR or LR Sol2Oz ?

to me it does, I saw one time on the immi.gov.au site that LRs have shorter processing times than HR applications. If you can check on the spreadsheet, the LRs get earlier COs and Grants than HRs. Maybe because of added security checks and stuffs.

I wonder if being from High Risk or Low Risk country makes any difference.. Are you HR or LR Sol2Oz ?

I don't think HR or LR has any order when it comes to getting a CO. Maybe it means something afterwards when they start the security checks, but I doubt before. :smile:

Guest arunblr22
Hurrah!! Meds finalized.

Below is my timeline.

-Application Date:7-Nov-2011

-CO Allocation : 12-APR-2012

-Meds uploaded :16-APR-2012

-Meds Finalized on : 17-APR-2012

-INDIA PCC Uploaded : 17-APR-2012(Pending Approval)

-SPOUSE English Requirements: 17-APR-2012(Pending Approval)

-AFP Requested: 10 APR 2012 (Waiting to hear from AFP)

:biggrin:

Update on my timeline:

-INDIA PCC Uploaded : 17-APR-2012(Approved on 19trh APRIL 2012)

-SPOUSE English Requirements: 17-APR-2012(Approved on 19th APRIL 2012)..

-AFP check: Request has reached Canberra today(Waiting to hear back from them)

All other docs met.

Its like "Australia is yet so near !! but still yet so far" !!!

Guest vickey1
I can bet on it that yearly quota of Skilled Migration is right nearing the end so forget fast processing till July 2012.

I dont understand about this yearly quota thing? Can you please elucidate about it? And how this yearly quota effects Priority-4 applications?

I am in an opinion that all the P4 applications which are lodged will be processed. Am I wrong?

Edited by vickey1

Every year Govt sets aside a quota of Skilled Visas which can be given to people. Once that quota is reached than the individual gets the visa next year. Yes all the Grp 4 applications will be processed still. 2011-2012 has a quota of around 55,000 skilled visas.