New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Hurls10802

we are pink too,got CO as well

Congratulations to those who got COs this week. This has been our best week EVER. Good on ya PINKIES!:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 900][TR][TD]week 12[/TD][TD]p12aks[/TD][TD]NatsB[/TD][TD]SHandGH[/TD][TD]hoodwink[/TD][TD]muirzoid[/TD][TD]zippie[/TD][TD]The6OfUs[/TD][/TR][TR][TD][/TD][TD]jaffas1[/TD][TD]PSmith911[/TD][TD]greo2908[/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]Congratulations to those who got Visa Grants this week. Nice one PURPLIES!:jiggy:[TABLE=class: grid, width: 700][TR][TD]week 12[/TD][TD]Mummy Mann[/TD][TD]IAMRAZOR[/TD][TD]The6OfUs[/TD][TD]zippie[/TD][TD]Blackjack[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]DIAC are officially up to June 20th for Cat4 175/176 CO allocations.:dull: Unofficially DIAC have assigned COs to some July, August and September Applicants.:biggrin:A warm welcome to all our new thread members. Thanks for your contributions.:wink:Good luck to all!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: sureshnarasimha

Destination: Australia

Date of Visa application: 29/06/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa Type: 175 Online

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 05/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Till now "NO"

Date visa granted: 26/03/2012

Dear Everyone

I got my pre-grant this noon. :)

Not sure what the step are though !!!

It's time to celebrate!!!

All the best for all for their COs' and Grantsss!!!

Thanks very much to everyone on this forum!!!

Cheers

Suresh

---------------------------------------------

ACS : 27-June-2011, 175 Online : 29-Jun-2011, CO - 05-Mar-2012, Medicals & PCC: 22-Mar-2012, Grant : 26-Mar-2012

I know......its spooky

What's going on?

I know its sunny outside but surely things are happening :confused:

It's been getting so exciting and I'm now addicted to this thread. So with no new posts I'm going crazy :twitcy:

I just have to learn to be patient!

31 days since status changed to ABPF and still no email from CO.......... you are not alone mattster155! :SLEEP:

Oh man that's a long time to wait. Did u upload any documents to prompt the change in status? I hadn't uploaded anything new since I applied in July '11. I just wish they would hurry up, particularly as we're seeing Aug and Sept applicants get COs....

Wanted to see an CO for Oct applicant!!!

Octobers may be batched with Novembers and Decembers! :wideeyed: I"m expecting for that to happen, the earliest next week! I feel this way because July's Augusts and Septembers were batched together according to the spreadsheet. If you look closely, CO's were allocated to those from July and also to those in September on the same day!

Edited by Sol2Oz

31 days since status changed to ABPF and still no email from CO.......... you are not alone mattster155! :SLEEP:

I really do feel for you guys. This part was by far the worst bit out of the whole process. I waited 28 days so surely you should be hearing something soon poeribbo x

Oh man that's a long time to wait. Did u upload any documents to prompt the change in status? I hadn't uploaded anything new since I applied in July '11. I just wish they would hurry up, particularly as we're seeing Aug and Sept applicants get COs....
. We are using an agent, as far as I know all evidence apart from meds and pccs (which we still need to do) were uploaded back in june by the agent when we applied. When we spoke to our agent he said that it was an indication that we are about to get a case officer. However everything is still showing as required. I am as frustrated as you - you would think they would concentrate on one month at a time! Lol! Our time will come mattster155 and we will be all the more pleased because we have been so patient! Lmao!!!!!!

We got back our PCCs today and have sent them on. That means we are in the waiting room.:eek:

Who else is in here, let me see.

Jaffas1

njk

ciscoranger

breilly

bloomberg

twistedspiky

masvirk

helloomer

Correct me if I missed anyone.

Yes, we're still in the waiting room. ABPF since February 29th but still no word from CO, however, today my CEO told me that he recieved a call from a lady from Aussie Embassy, couple of days ago and she said she just wanted to check if I still work in this company, so I guess someone took our case. And since the next update is due on Monday and even if it moves for just one day (hopefully not) we should still be contacted by CO this week since we applied on June 21st,2012.

Sorry for ranting but we're so nervous and anxious to recieve some contact from DIAC.. Patience isn't our strongest side.. :arghh:

There's quite a lot of work for DIAC to do in terms of processing applicants they have already contacted from June to September time period. They still have not contacted many applicants from July to September (hmsmark springs to mind immediately). I think it's unlikely that DIAC will contact October applicants for a while. Historically spurts of activity like we've seen lately are followed by quiet periods while DIAC work in the bacground. Hope I'm wrong though.

Octobers may be batched with Novembers and Decembers! :wideeyed: I"m expecting for that to happen, the earliest next week! I feel this way because July's Augusts and Septembers were batched together according to the spreadsheet. If you look closely, CO's were allocated to those from July and also to those in September on the same day!

. We are using an agent, as far as I know all evidence apart from meds and pccs (which we still need to do) were uploaded back in june by the agent when we applied. When we spoke to our agent he said that it was an indication that we are about to get a case officer. However everything is still showing as required. I am as frustrated as you - you would think they would concentrate on one month at a time! Lol! Our time will come mattster155 and we will be all the more pleased because we have been so patient! Lmao!!!!!!

Hi Poeribbo,

We too are using an agent and also had everything uploaded by them at the time of our application, except police checks and medicals which we were waiting on CO allocation before doing. So looks like our situations are very similar lol. Hope you (and me of course :wink:) get that CO allocation soon.....

Thanks for the update bloomberg. I have updated your details on the first page.

Yes, we're still in the waiting room. ABPF since February 29th but still no word from CO, however, today my CEO told me that he recieved a call from a lady from Aussie Embassy, couple of days ago and she said she just wanted to check if I still work in this company, so I guess someone took our case. And since the next update is due on Monday and even if it moves for just one day (hopefully not) we should still be contacted by CO this week since we applied on June 21st,2012.

Sorry for ranting but we're so nervous and anxious to recieve some contact from DIAC.. Patience isn't our strongest side.. :arghh:

Thanks for the update bloomberg. I have updated your details on the first page.

Thank you for updating and keeping this thread going.. I would be put to mental hospital months ago if I hadn't discovered this thread.. Yikes, then I wouldn't pass my medicals.. :emoticon_doctor_sna

thank you all!!

At least you got ABPF! People who have applied 2 months ahead of me have gotten CO emails and my pathetic application hasn't had an update since I applied...

Not a fair system. No apparent logic to the order of processing. There's got to be some news for you soon hmsmark.

At least you got ABPF! People who have applied 2 months ahead of me have gotten CO emails and my pathetic application hasn't had an update since I applied...

Been a long time sdince I have posted... All the best to everyone awaiting CO's and congratulations to those who have been granted their visas. I am leaving on the 4th of April to Oz.

Also a huge thankyou to all those who have answered my queries and helped me stay at peace during those hectic long wait days...Cheers

Good luck on your new life, I have been here now nearly a month on Thursday, I am liking what I see so far the kids have settled in school and making friends as we are too, love going to the beach at the weekend and the weather!!! all the best. Tania