New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest breilly
Hope its something simple. It would make things so much easier if our agents contacted us as soon as something was requested. The waiting and not knowing is the hardest part. Good Luck:wacko:

Thanks Jambos, not many of us June applicants left. Phoned agent to be told they haven't received a e mail from co , so still none the wiser .:arghh:

more waiting , hope your having an easier time with it all .

Guest The6OfUs

Thanks Vickey! And likewise!! Just desperate to know what's outstanding as we had medicals and police checks done early in the hope of a direct grant................work experience maybe?? as this is showing as outstanding still! x

After changing the status to ABPF, I think between 1 week to 2 weeks you should hear something from the CO. If you have uploaded all the documents and they meet all DIAC's requirements then you will get direct grant.

Have you uploaded all the documents mainly PCC and medicals?

All documents uploaded except PCC and medicals. Not done those yet, was waiting until requested by CO.

Guest NatsB
Wow what a difference a few days makes!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

Today we got allocated a CO, who has requested further info - yet to find out what that is from our agent as email has gone to her. We have now entered the cardiac arrest waiting room!!!!! :swoon:

Fanstastic news!

Guest Hurls10802

6am this morning, my wife nudged me in bed! Excellent I thought, a quickie before work! Then she flashed a her mobile phone in my face and I eventually focused on the message........

......turn us Pink :laugh:we have a C.O. and they require medical and police check. Yippee! Delighted.

quickie on hold till this evening:wink:

The waiting is finally over. Great news to share with you all. Turn me purple. Yeeeeesssss.

Got an email from CO at 3am with the good news. Am I the first July 175 applicant to get a grant? All those with a CO, you're time is only around the corner.

We head off to Melbourne in 8 weeks on our reckie trip. It was a close call but now we can go knowing our visa can be stamped.:biggrin:

6am this morning, my wife nudged me in bed! Excellent I thought, a quickie before work! Then she flashed a her mobile phone in my face and I eventually focused on the message........

......turn us Pink :laugh:we have a C.O. and they require medical and police check. Yippee! Delighted.

Whats your time line Hurls10802

Wow what a difference a few days makes!! Congrats to everyone!!!!

Today we got allocated a CO, who has requested further info - yet to find out what that is from our agent as email has gone to her. We have now entered the cardiac arrest waiting room!!!!! :swoon:

Congratulations!!!

That's fantastic news!!!

The waiting is finally over. Great news to share with you all. Turn me purple. Yeeeeesssss.

Got an email from CO at 3am with the good news. Am I the first July 175 applicant to get a grant? All those with a CO, you're time is only around the corner.

We head off to Melbourne in 8 weeks on our reckie trip. It was a close call but now we can go knowing our visa can be stamped.:biggrin:

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your reccy trip :0D

Guest vickey1
Congratulations Zippie, muirzoid, Hurls10802, IAMRAZOR and The6ofus!:biggrin:

Fantastic news.

I think now it's your turn jaffas1. Update us with a good news :). As per the spread sheet your the last applicant in SEP-11.

Guest jaffas1
I think now it's your turn jaffas1. Update us with a good news :). As per the spread sheet your the last applicant in SEP-11.

I've been checking daily, still no good news yet, but I'll let you all know immediately.

By the way I have frontloaded medicals and PCC, so hoping for a direct grant.

I am off for our reccie trip next Friday, I'm so excited.

Guest Hurls10802
Whats your time line Hurls10802

Skills assessment Aug 2011, IELTS july 2011, Visa 175 online September 19th 2011

CO today 5am!!!

just asking for medicals and police check

Sending police check today, medicals in a week or so when the kids are off school -although £865 for the 5 of us - Ouch!!!!

But soooooooooooooooo happy :biggrin:

Team 4 by the way

Guest NatsB
Skills assessment Aug 2011, IELTS july 2011, Visa 175 online September 19th 2011

CO today 5am!!!

Sending police check today, medicals in a week or so when the kids are off school -although £865 for the 5 of us - Ouch!!!!

Team 4 by the way

Congrats!

Did you frontload/ get asked for the Form80? We didn't.. So just wondering if it's not required by everyone?

Nats

CO today 5am!!!

Team 4 by the way

Congratulations and go'od Luck for the future. That's great news. Wow... 19 September 2011.

Guest muirzoid
Congratulations Zippie, muirzoid, Hurls10802, IAMRAZOR and The6ofus!:biggrin:

Fantastic news.

What a fantastic week for CO allocations. I'm still in disbelieve, but have booked medicals for 5th April and will get police checks off tomorrow and will tackle Form 80 over a couple nights, and hopefully that should be us :biggrin:

Congratulations on the CO and the visa grants. Well done DIAC :wink:

Guest PSmith911

Sorry Clerk85,

Didnt get time this morning before I had to rush off to work, my status has been changed to ABPF, but my agent has rxed an e-mail from a CO:biggrin:

Guest muirzoid

CO today 5am!!!

Team 4 by the way

Hey Hurls10802,

Just noticed your also a secondary school teacher, if you don't mind me asking what subject do you teach? If all goes to plan are you planning to immigrate soon and where are you planning to settle? Congratulations!!