New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guys,

I remain yours truly "ciscorangeor". June 27th Applicant. I got my CO today. I am soo ecstatic now......i have been waiting in the shadows for quite a while.....

Good to see 27 June applicant got the case officer.

We are nearing 30 June. Come one come on DIAC. Doing really good job so far....Good luck to all.

I submitted a statement of employment/reference from my ward manager and several p60's. I have been in the job for the past 8 1/2 years so I can't understand how this can be a problem. I will e-mail them again tonight and see if there is any update

I'm only curious, but did you submit the statement on letterhead by HR stating the years of work experience, full time/part time status, etc? I think the certified letterhead thing works best. I'm also curious if you work for a large well-known company or a small business. I hear that employees working with large companies are not questioned as much.

I'm only curious, but did you submit the statement on letterhead by HR stating the years of work experience, full time/part time status, etc? I think the certified letterhead thing works best. I'm also curious if you work for a large well-known company or a small business. I hear that employees working with large companies are not questioned as much.

Yes I followed everything they asked for that's why I can't understand the problem. It was my ward manager who signed it but i understood this would be ok. It was the original, on hospital letter head stating hours, salary, position, clinical roles, skills

Etc that's why I am confused :0(

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: The Piggery (Caroline elton & Julee card)

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 11/07/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Social worker & chef

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: off shore

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not as yet

Date Police check submitted: Not as yet

Date CO assigned: 14/03/2011

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: ??????

Hey everyone - it's a great day, we also got our CO today and applied on 11th July!!!!! I can't stop screaming!!

I know we're not there yet but this is an amazing step forward.:tongue:xx

Yes I followed everything they asked for that's why I can't understand the problem. It was my ward manager who signed it but i understood this would be ok. It was the original, on hospital letter head stating hours, salary, position, clinical roles, skills

Wow, that is very strange. Maybe yours was just one of the random applications that go through checks. Maybe you should email them if there is something they need? If your employer hasn't received a phone call from the DIAC then maybe the CO forgot to update the database.

Wow, that is very strange. Maybe yours was just one of the random applications that go through checks. Maybe you should email them if there is something they need? If your employer hasn't received a phone call from the DIAC then maybe the CO forgot to update the database.

Thanks sol2oz. I have e-mailed them twice and had no reply. I Will try and be patient. Just feel so close yet so far from that grant.

Guest SunPrincess

Well guys, I am a 14th July applicant and I have been assugned a Case Officer - wa-blooming-hey!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Please update me on the front page as it will be a complete pleasure to see some movement for us July applicants!!!!

Noticed that I had a "Application being processed further" yesterday (14th March) and that's me now received an email asking for my medicals!!!!

The other thing they've asked for is a duty statement for my employment between 14/01/2001 and 14/07/2011 e.g. 10 years!!!! I've worked with the same company for all that time so there's no issue about jumping Companies however I have had several roles during that time as I've worked my way up the ladder, started studying Accountancy then qualified as an Accountant.

So, I'm now wondering how on earth I get that - is it something I can type up myself and then get the Managers I had over that period to sign it then one of oour Legal Chaps to certify it or can I submit job descriptions if I can get hold of them???

Anyone have any ideas??????

Guest obelixous

I just got an update from my agent regarding qualification assessment by Vetassess. It seems ACS has changed their confirmation sheet. When I got my ACS Assessment done only the skills were assessed. There is no mention of the qualification assessment in the ACS Assessment.

Nowadays, ACS Assessment also contains an assessment regarding the qualification. ACS has added a few lines which suggest that the person's degree / qualification is equivalent to an Aus Degree qualification.

If your ACS Assessment does not include this, DIAC is likely to ask you to get your qualification assessed from Vetassess. Charges for this are $350 for a post graduate qualification assessment, and $250 for others.

Edited by obelixous

Guest vickey1

My hearty congratulations to you.

Well guys, I am a 14th July applicant and I have been assugned a Case Officer - wa-blooming-hey!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Please update me on the front page as it will be a complete pleasure to see some movement for us July applicants!!!!

Noticed that I had a "Application being processed further" yesterday (14th March) and that's me now received an email asking for my medicals!!!!

The other thing they've asked for is a duty statement for my employment between 14/01/2001 and 14/07/2011 e.g. 10 years!!!! I've worked with the same company for all that time so there's no issue about jumping Companies however I have had several roles during that time as I've worked my way up the ladder, started studying Accountancy then qualified as an Accountant.

So, I'm now wondering how on earth I get that - is it something I can type up myself and then get the Managers I had over that period to sign it then one of oour Legal Chaps to certify it or can I submit job descriptions if I can get hold of them???

Guest obelixous

You can also consider the following:

1. Salary Slip

2. Tax Returns

3. Appriasal / Increment Letters

4. If salary is transferred to bank, highlight the transfers of the salary transfers

You can also consider the following:

1. Salary Slip

2. Tax Returns

3. Appriasal / Increment Letters

4. If salary is transferred to bank, highlight the transfers of the salary transfers

Thank you obelixous. I have all the information they could need I just wish they would hurry up and ask for it. No communication at all since 21st feb and I am seeing applicants receiving e-mails the next day after status has changed

Guest vickey1
OMG woke up this morning and checked my status and it is now "application being processed further". Woohoo!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations.

Can you please tell us when you've applied ?

Guest vickey1
Oh forgot to say for those who don't know - I'm a 20th July 2011 applicant...

This is an excellent good news. Shortly DIAC may finish the processing of July-11 Applicants.

All the very best to you mate.

Thanks sol2oz. I have e-mailed them twice and had no reply. I Will try and be patient. Just feel so close yet so far from that grant.

Mummy Mann we have just spoken to our agent as we have been asked to provide further work experience evidence. We thought the same as you that we have provided everything - 2 references, letter from HR, bankstatements, payslips etc. Our agent said that DIAC like to have recent work refs, payslips etc and told us to submit updated copies of all of these. They said that this was a usual request from DIAC to prove that you are still in the profession doing the same hours etc.

Hope this helps x

Name: SunPrincess

Destination: Melbourne or Perth

Date of Visa application: 14/07/2011

Nationality: British

High / Low Risk: Low

Trade / Profession: Accountant

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted: 29/02/2012

Date CO assigned: 15/03/2012

Date visa granted:

Name: mattster155 (Mr & Mrs Sullivan)

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 20/07/2011

Nationality: English

High / Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade / Profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 15/03/2012

Date visa granted:

OMG woke up this morning and checked my status and it is now "application being processed further". Woohoo!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: