New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Outstanding Honeybun! Brilliant news for you!

Congratulations!!! Wishing you everything of the best for your adventure down under.

The grants continue apace! Roll on the end of the June applicants. Just 5 more needing COs.

Come on for Vika, ScrumMaster, MNO, Jambos and Silverbobby!

Just check my email.. and I got the pre-grant letter!!!:chatterbox::elvis::twitcy: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO~!:laugh:

I would like to thank everyone on this forum, for your kindness and all the help you guys provided when I had problems. Also best wishes to anyone that is still dealing with DIAC.

See you all in OZ!

guy22 :wink:

Congratulations!!!

Grant.. Grant.. Grant.. GRANTED!!!!!!!! Turn us Purple... Wooooohhhhooooooo :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks to all the people who have been so very helpful with difficult questions and patting your back when you are all hyper... Its difficult to put into words so many over whelming feelings am going through... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!:notworthy::notworthy:

All the best to all the people awaiting their Grants and Co's..

Congratulations honeybun!!! Fantastic news. All the best for your new life in oz :0D

You know that you have a problem with obsessively checking your visa status when you can remember your TRN and passport numbers but forget you wife's mobile number...:ssign2:

I have no problem........still in the denial phase! No CO Mon,Tues,Wed,Thurs,Frid. Ok my name is Jambos and I am a diacholic

Grant.. Grant.. Grant.. GRANTED!!!!!!!! Turn us Purple... Wooooohhhhooooooo :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks to all the people who have been so very helpful with difficult questions and patting your back when you are all hyper... Its difficult to put into words so many over whelming feelings am going through... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!:notworthy::notworthy:

Absolutely fantastic news now you need to climb back down from the ceiling! Well done.

Outstanding Honeybun! Brilliant news for you!

Congratulations!!! Wishing you everything of the best for your adventure down under.

The grants continue apace! Roll on the end of the June applicants. Just 5 more needing COs.

Come on for Vika, ScrumMaster, MNO, Jambos and Silverbobby!

Thanks Patrick... Brilliant it is...

I have noticed that a lot of people seem to be waiting for evidence of work experience. We are a Family Sponsored 176 and on our document checklist there is nothing about work experience only proof of skills assessment.

Is the work experience something that appears after we get a CO??:unsure:

I have noticed that a lot of people seem to be waiting for evidence of work experience. We are a Family Sponsored 176 and on our document checklist there is nothing about work experience only proof of skills assessment.

Is the work experience something that appears after we get a CO??:unsure:

Even I am curious on this. I am a 475 family sponsored and do not get points for work expereince ( 65 -age, IELTS, qualification & sposorship ) but on my application it says evidence of work expereince. The only reason why I guess this appears may be you need to have an occupation on the skills list to be included under category 4. Please can any body expalin this :arghh:

Guest breilly

Congratulations !!! What a great feeling, all that waiting finally over.

Well done & good luck :wink:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Just check my email.. and I got the pre-grant letter!!!:chatterbox::elvis::twitcy: WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO~!:laugh:

I would like to thank everyone on this forum, for your kindness and all the help you guys provided when I had problems. Also best wishes to anyone that is still dealing with DIAC.

See you all in OZ!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Name:Angela Stevens

Destination:Queensland

Date of Visa application:31/10/11

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Occupational Therapist

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-1st July 2011 Category: Yes

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I hope that this can be added to the 175 spreadsheet. Thank you for your time to update this information :smile:

Regards

Angela and Stevens family

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: guy22

Destination: Sydney

Date of Visa application: 23/06/2011

Nationality: Chinese

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Electrical Engineer

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 14/12/2011

Police check submitted: 14/12/2011

Date CO assigned: 24/02/2012

Date visa granted: 03/03/2012

See you all in OZ!

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name:Honeybun

Destination: Victoria

Date of Visa application: 25/06/2011

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Accountant (general)

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 07/02/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable): NA

Date visa granted: 02/03/2012

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

Name:Angela Stevens

Destination:Queensland

Date of Visa application:31/10/11

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Occupational Therapist

Onshore/offshore:Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-1st July 2011 Category: Yes

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

I hope that this can be added to the 175 spreadsheet. Thank you for your time to update this information :smile:

Regards

Angela and Stevens family

Guest The6OfUs

3rd June update for DIAC....not the greatest of dates but at least we all know that they are consistently ahead of this eh?!!! 